There's a girl I want, but she's with a complete piece of shit whom she's convinced is a great guy...

There's a girl I want, but she's with a complete piece of shit whom she's convinced is a great guy. I want to hire a whore to seduce him so that the girl will break up with him. How feasible is this?

Attached: 1551985757983.jpg (768x1024, 268K)

That's actually really smart. Most guys would give in if a 9/10 whore tried to get with them.

make sure to gain actual proofs

you fuckin loser, I've seen this kind of situation many times before and getting them to break up like this is a dumb fuck idea of a solution. It wont end nicely and you'll be alone, beating off while your thot crush runs off to another piece of shit.

Women love their abusers and keep running back to them, dude. I know this married roastie who occasionally gets beaten by her husband and still praises him. You can't save these hoes

>She's with a complete piece of shit
That means she's a complete piece of shit, too. Only pieces of shit keep company with pieces of shit. Cure yourself of oneitis and go find a pure qt that's worth your time.

Attached: 1391680726025.jpg (350x504, 41K)

If you had a chance with her, she'd be with you already. The reality is that either the guy is actually okay, or (more likely) your crush is a stupid thot who would seek out another bad boy even if she broke up with this one.

user with the fucking wisdom

Attached: fly dad.jpg (400x308, 31K)

She is sucking his dick and getting fucked by him. There is nothing you can do

>taking pictures like this

OP is extremely gay

>Airpods
Is this the new normie meme? Why can't faggots walk around without these?

So you want her to break up with the piece of shit she is convinced is a great guy so she can date the piece of shit you are convinced is a great guy?

bad idea user, and if she ever found out after your slim slim chance of getting her you'd be done instantly, and if she found out something like that before you started going out then say goodbye to your chances

If she ever finds out you did this, she will hate you forever and definitely break up with you.

There's nothing wrong with doing scummy shit to people who deserve it.

How would she ever find out. The whore would never see my face or get my name.

You suck balls as a human being. I hope she never gets so unfortunate to share a life with you.

Not every girl breaks up with a guy for cheating.

Everything comes out eventually. Plus, if you had a chance you'd be with her right now, but you seem too immature to be in a relationship either way.

Sorry lol I wasn't paying attention, if you had a chance of being with her you'd be with her right now I what i meant to say

You don't know what he or she deserves moron all you know is you deserve not to have her because you're garbage we this thread proves

the amount of money you'd have to drop on this retarded scheme is considerable and she won't care that he slept with a woman since he's a man and she's a thot

hire the whore and fuck her (the whore)

Damn you are toasty

Considering that you want to hire a prostitute to break up a relationship, maybe you are the piece of the shit.

could be a jealous fembot that hasnt realized she's a lezzer yet

>married this roastie who occasionally gets beaten by her husband
Wait a minute my guy

Attached: 6e68cd4de6224547846907fd16afbb0d72b42576_00.jpg (512x346, 32K)

girls who are into bestiality are crazy, don't fret over her

he probably is only a pos because you want to see him that way, you jealous fuck

Thats really cunning user, but really she's gonna be another dumb roastie bitch if she went with this guy. I'd say do it just to ruin their shit, but leave it at that

Please tell me you can find a whore to actually pull this shit off, it would be EXTREMELY funny.

nah women tell their orbiters all the bad shit the bfs do because theyre emotional cumrags

You're pathetic op. If shes with a piece of shit, it means that shes a piece of shit. That simple.

You're definitely a virgin you idiot
You don't even realize how stupid you sound with your woman like logic

So many roasties and trannies triggered ITT lmao