I am a homosexual and I will die of AIDS. I got infected from fucking random guys on Grindr

I am a homosexual and I will die of AIDS. I got infected from fucking random guys on Grindr.
Do you know any homosexuals that are HIV+ who go on Grindr to get AIDS and die?

Attached: 1552923625858.jpg (740x1112, 135K)

I got genital warts and I'm still virgin

This is why I don't indulge in hook-up culture. Not worth the risks with a cheap lay with some fucking diseased degenerate. However user you could sue for that, might as well make a little cash on the way out since that guy has fucked up your life.

>tfw gifted at least 3 people hiv (one wanted it)
its your own fault. fuck incels on this board we deserve this place more than you

That was god punishment

This is a psyop against Grindr every sissy I have fucked I wore a condom and they insisted dont let this faggots LARP deter you from easy boipussy

>believing in God

Lol ok bud, the Easter bunny is real as well

That's called bugchasing and who cares now you can go on HIV dating sites and just pound boitwat

I dont give a shit
Im not the one dying from aids

From what I understand is there is an extreme fetish known as bug chasing. Sounds similar with how snuff films dont exist when in reality they do

That's exactly what all sane men want. Having sex with mentally ill homo crossdressers.

I dont know any Fags.

You can literally filter by AIDS status on grindr. If you want the BOY just filter it to only show infected people

I never got why people said snuff films were a myth. Why wouldn't that be real?

Nobody wants to admit that people can be cruel. Watch the movie 8mm with Nick Cage. Its a drama but gives a good insight in to the whole thing

Like people can't lie about it at all. You can even get a random dude to get you a fake AIDS test result.

All gays want hiv anyway so no reason to lie.

Why would someone pretend to have AIDS? What a retarded fucking lie.

Getting pozzed is so. Fucking hot

Attached: Lolwut.jpg (2184x1706, 740K)

Maybe to get laid. How do you know that bottoms aren't pozzed up already. So the guy has the choice of attractive HIV+ guys who got into this state because oc high demand and ugly gaycels nobody wants but they are clean too. It makes sense for a goodlooking guy with AIDS to lie.

how does hiv alter one's appearance?

Attached: charlashan.png (640x400, 597K)

I'm unfamiliar with gay culture sorry. In my world, pretending to have AIDS is an easy way to never have sex again.

You are aware that AIDS is a treatable disease, aren't you? Four pills a day, and if you couldn't afford them, you would be bitching about the cost. Fake psyop shitpost