Why is Jow Forums so asspained about this movie...

Why is Jow Forums so asspained about this movie? Brie Larson sucks and it feels like she just didn't give a fuck but apart from that it's a regular capeshit movie. I didn't see any 'anti-white' or 'anti-male' stuff like polschizos see. What gives

Attached: images (3).jpg (545x784, 80K)

woman said thing i disagree
durr woman bad
boycott marbel
sjw probagander

Captain marvel is just an sjw shit character and I don't like her being awkwardly shoehorned into the conclusion of a story arc that's been going on since 2008.

I dont even like superheroes movies, but Shazam looks promising. Maybe it wont take itself seriously.

>Shazam
His name is captain marvel and I don't care how the lawsuit ended.

>Why does [group] have [opinion] about [thing]?
I don't know.
Why don't you ask them?

In the Marvel "lore" there are multiple captain marvels. Not just the chick.

Yeah, the other ones are fine. Hell Carol Danvers was actually fine when she was Ms. Marvel, but as she is in the current year, she's just superman but an asshole and a woman.

There was nothing blatant. But there were annoying things

>Villain is a white male again. Villains always always always white males
>She is very nearly a Mary Sue
>Minorities and women are all good. #all
>Only white men "doubted" the women
>Fury was rendered painfully ineffective to show strong woman

And others. It seems to me that marvel is slowly trying to make their films more and more pandering as time goes on.

I agree, but might as well clear up the ambiguity.

Whatever sells right. $$$

>black man pushed aside for a white woman to get attention
It's a tale as old as time.

I thought the movie was OK, the cat was the star of the movie.

>the retards who pay to watch this shit should be gathered and locked in a tank to study

>Villains always always always white males
I can think of one quality exception

Attached: 84016B90-C8FC-4B22-970D-EB78B5312D31.jpg (1000x1500, 194K)

Also the best picture nominated film Black Panther, amirite?

>movie starts
>random guy says "smile more" to Capt. Larson
>she steals his bike cuz hes sexist
>Captain Feminist FTW!!!
Gee i wonder why many hate it...

Attached: 1552635995546.jpg (1363x1129, 325K)

It was more about Brie's comments before the movie came out. She spoke out saying there were too many white male reviewers, and they should literally quit their jobs for women or pocs. She made a few other unsavory comments. So a lot of white males decided to not see the movie because of this.

The problem is, there was no media backlash or anything to this, which just further normalizes anti-white, anti-male sentiment in current culture.

That's a different type of villain, and one that we're not allowed to imagine anymore. Now, villains are just WASPs. Darren Cross from Ant-Man is the perfect example of who villains are now.

Haven't seen that, but black-on-black violence doesn't count because it's their culture

>Gee i wonder why many hate it...

it earned over 700 million $ already outside of some turbo autists not many seem to hate it

watch kick ass, it's cringe-kino

It's very mediocre m8. I saw it myself, totally forgettable.

yes but people don't hate it

I mean, the "skrulls=muslim refugees who dindu nuffin" was pretty fucking on-the-nose but all the stuff with Fury was fun.

>Darren Cross
Holy fuck, you can actually remember his name. That's impressive, considering the complete and total lack of presence and menace he gave off.

Lowest score of the marvel movies, plenty of empty cinemas with bought out seats.
Yea, it did ok compared to other AAA movies, but it feels like a B movie with tv-show level acting.

Attached: 1549210663439.png (529x720, 390K)

yes but people still don't hate it.

>Why is Jow Forums so asspained
Because it's Jow Forums

Attached: 23E2D2B6-6FA1-4F7A-993D-DA3E846B32A8.jpg (800x926, 139K)

Yeah, fair enough. There were a couple of groaners and some immersion-breaking moments but yeah I wouldn't say I hated it. Didn't really create that kind of passion in me.

I actually thought the stuff about them passing as other people, having no land of their own and taking positions of leadership and turning a population against itself and all the rest was more of a Jewish thing. As for Cross, yes he was pretty boring but I kinda liked him somehow. He was a good low-key white collar villain for a low-key everyman hero.

People don't hate mediocrity, imagine my sock.

Attached: 1551982814331.png (882x794, 1.02M)

>Yeah, fair enough. There were a couple of groaners and some immersion-breaking moments but yeah I wouldn't say I hated it. Didn't really create that kind of passion in me.

yeah never said otherwise, it was a pretty mediocre movie, entertaining but not much more. The cat and Samuel Jackson were cool but there was too much meh stuff to take it out of mediocrity.

The bad guy is a black nationalist gangbanger from Detroit, so you're not wrong.

Is it sweaty?

Yes darling.

Attached: 1537813656643.jpg (1107x810, 133K)

Isn't Thor the dark world the lowest score?

>Yes darling.
Can't believe this is original and it was used in this shit thread.

The audience score is way higher then Capt Marvel.
The "professional critics" have lost all credibility after admitting to giving good reviews so that they can retain early access.

Attached: 1552640320912.png (261x359, 8K)

>professional critics
Also don't forget how they review movies trough their retarded political lenses.

Oh, I actually don't care about so call pro critics, they all shitted on venom and I thought it was good. But I was under the impression that audiences also disliked dark world because people here (not American) shittalked the movie when it came out

>51519529
>Oh, I actually don't care about so call pro critics, they all shitted on venom and I thought it was good.

That's why you see it for yourself if you don't feel the movie is that bad. I don't have any examples to back this up because the last two movies I saw in theaters was Infinity War and that movie with the cavemen from about 2013 or so. I only saw it because it was with my grandparents.

Because of her feet

I actually liked this movie, as far as introductory superhero movies go.

She is pretty OP, but it's not like there's any real tension in any superhero movie. What actual consequences have happened in the Marvel universe? Closest thing was War Machine getting paralyzed but now he has a magic exoskeleton that makes that moot.

Only cringey part was when they played I'm Just A Girl during the fight scene. It was just too on the nose and overtly gendered given the preceding statements were focused on "humanity" not women in particular. Most of the other music seemed to be by women-fronted bands, and if they just kept to that it wouldn't have bothered me but the lyrical content was goofy in the context of the movie.

>but apart from that it's a regular capeshit movie
So one actress sucked, and so did everything else?

Heavy capeshit with a dash of stronk white womyn

Attached: 1551823711177.jpg (588x405, 75K)