Fembot thread

Fembots how much do you hate yourselves and why?

Attached: 1552932916556.jpg (539x960, 41K)

I do it bc I'm fucking 19 yo and I'm short and underweight as hell, guys don't even like me and robots ghost me cause I'm way too clingy u_u sometimes I wish I was just come to everyone..

Aaaa cold*

If you're clingy then at least we can chat right? I just want someone to spill my guts to but I can't even maintain that.

I hate myself completely and utterly. Why? Because I'm an overweight, ugly tranny faggot. I'm chronically ill. I'll never amount to anything. I almost bought a helium tank an hour ago, but I found out now that they're lacing them with oxygen so as to prevent people like me from having a way out. Why? Why would they do that? It's not fair.

A lot. And I do a lot of semi unconscious self destruction.

Mostly because I am a narcissist.

do you have stinky feet my dearest femanon

What sort of self destructive behavior?

I hate myself for being such ugly and weeb. I even have pillows and all, end me. I wish I had some partner into weeb things as much as I am, and also willing to be with my despite my ugly body and face. Ugh.

If I'd have to kill the person I hate the most, it would definitely be myself.
I have several deep mental disorders and along with that, I have genes for neurological disorders from my mother's side. I'm overweight because the fucking antipsychotics made me gain more than 20 kg in a month. I have severe body image issues because I just want to be the sweet, cute and skinny girl everyone wants. I just want to make someone I love happy but I just feel too ugly to deserve anyone. Someone like me should just get tortured and die because fatties like me should fucking end themselves before they make others poke their eyes out.

How far are you and what's your height though? You know looks are not everything.. right?

Not really. Just regular feet.

Kinda large for a female, maybe.

On the general I procrastinate a lot, sleep or food deprivation, push people away, some level of "drug abuse".

I have tried to control this my whole life, so I try to sublimate these destructive or maladjusted tendencies and I think I have done a good job at that.
Still, it doesn't make my self hatred to go away, I just hurt less people this way.

What sort of drugs do you use?

sad you're so young, I'd kill for a clingy gf that I could cling onto

I'm black and I live in the projects. Not even a tiny bit white.
Try finding a white guy that wants a black girl. All I get are guys "holla'in at ya" that can't keep their hands to themselves but not a single decent white guy will ever notice me because I can't afford to go to places where the non meth heads hang out.
My ass is too big, my tits are tiny, my hair is a mess and my eyes are too far apart. At this rate I'll probably end up being a baby mama like any other girl around here.

>self loathing and insecure women are all subs
>still tried to find a gfd girl on Jow Forums
You know, in hindsight my strategy wasn't that great.

None of these things sound like downsides.

Give an example of how your interactions with dudes generally go where "clingy" becomes the problem.

you sound rly young, those don't seem like serious issues desu. You sound like every other normal early 20's zoomlinnial

>My ass is too big
As a white guy who vastly prefers tits over ass, even I know that's just not true. If it's nice, size doesn't matter.

sorry user, hope you find a jungle fever'ed whiteboi someday

Weed, salvia, lsd, diphenhydramine, morphine, buprenorphine, several SSRI's and alcohol.

I don't use that stuff regularly, mostly I just tried them once or twice... I just want to feel something, but nothing helps.

Socal? pls be my fucked up gf

I am 29 years old. And this is original.

hi please one of you be my girlfriend

do you like younger guys? i'm into milfs

i hug you

Attached: 1501451329378.jpg (450x519, 80K)

im 32 wanna be my grandma hag gf?

tell me you're over 85IQ and love children and I'll be your whitey bf

I'm not a good person, I'm not pretty, I'm not the smartest, I'm still unemployed and I have bad people skills.. but hey, what are you gonna do? Gotta just play with the cards I've been dealt and live life better each day I continue to exist because I don't believe in an afterlife. No use crying over spilled milk

Attached: 1449792256151612748.jpg (605x807, 79K)

thanks, thats really cute. But when I say too big, i mean too big. When I sit down on the floor, my legs won't touch the ground for a few inches. I have trouble finding clothes that fit me except for yoga pants and that gets me even more unwanted attention.
I hope someone does a video of a girl with a big ass walking through my neighborhood one day, just to show what it's really like.

i'm done with bois.

>I just want to feel something, but nothing helps.
Have you ever been choked into unconsciousness during sex?

>I hope someone does a video of a girl with a big ass walking through my neighborhood one day, just to show what it's really like.
Be that someone.

Mexico

No and do you even know what a milf is?

>memeing this hard
just go up to your life and give it a firm handshake, champ
defining yourself the way that you do seems like a way to avoid thinking about what your real problems are, while still imagining that you're introspective and self-critical

see
I'm not ready for children. I want to make it out of this place first.

I have never had sex. But I have been near passing out from asphysiaxion.

>not a good person
why?
>not pretty
most ppl aren't
>not the smartest
see above

can i call you a black bitch and jerk off on your ass?

>But when I say too big, i mean too big. When I sit down on the floor, my legs won't touch the ground for a few inches.
Sounds hot.
>I have trouble finding clothes that fit me except for yoga pants and that gets me even more unwanted attention.
I'm sure that's very uncomfortable, but it's probably an asset when trying to find a boyfriend.
>i'm done with bois.
I was under the impression that being gay wasn't a choice.

Are you light skinned? Want a green card qt?

:^)

PAY
FOR
THAT
WALL

I wasn't really planning on impregnating you right now, or even until we got married tho
and I sure as fuck don't want my kids to grow up in a black neighboorhood, so pulling you out of whatever shithole you live in was stage 1

>give it a firm handshake
wot
>avoid thinking about what your real problems are
why do you think you know me better than I know myself? I bet you are a man

Yes. And I don't really care about that.

Go and rape your sister, you inbred.
>I was under the impression that being gay wasn't a choice.
wdym? I meant to say that I don't want to deal with a 'boi', i want a grown up.

never mind I agree with you original assessment, you're a bad person
post your tits or something interesting fatty

>Go and rape your sister, you inbred.
i dont have a sister and my parents are only second cousins you fuckin bitch

I love myself and think I'm better than everyone else

Attached: 1536049045017.jpg (499x492, 67K)

Those are attributes I dislike. I've done bad stuff against my moral judgment I know was bad at the time and I regret it. I've hurt people's feelings. Just because this is "normal" and there was a rationale behind the actions doesn't make it ok. I was trying to say by that post- I'm not doing the best and I haven't been a good person or likable and have hated myself most of my life but I'm doing my best to improve myself, keep living, trying to get a job and just play with what I got. I'm never going to be pretty, I am basically that Russian girl's American clone, it's fine, I'm fine

>wdym?
I misinterpreted what you said. My mistake.

You got discord?
>tfw no virgin light skinned qt to COLONIZE

can you drink tequila and piss it out on my face?

Hey guys does it make me a bad person if I want a black gf because they (or at least the ones on Jow Forums) seem to have lower standards despite being attractive? Like I don't really care about what race a girl is, so all the self hating black girls on here just seem like a good catch.

yes. Your kids will forever hate you, as they'll be too black to be white and too white to be black.

No. I don't even know how discord works.

>I am basically that Russian girl's American clone
what did you mean by this?

I mean, I'd like to think I could raise them to not put so much weight on their racial identity.

100%
I didn't try hard enough to protect myself from the forces of evil. I let them trick me into ruining my body and mind making it impossible to enjoy any of the things I came here to enjoy.

I have a similar appearance but with bulgy, staring eyes and stringy blonde hair, larger nose

Attached: 1462921347421.jpg (604x453, 47K)

h-how do you talk to ppl? Do you have any friends, even an efriend??

I hate myself for being a fucking social retard. Locked myself into my room the past 18 years because i live in a very rural area and literally everyone here is a boring farmer with zero personality and I'm just not interested in braindead conversations. Hopefully after graduated from HS and moving in a bigger town i can finally live a normal life but i guess not.
Also
>1.78
>62kg
Everyone is a manlet next to me wtf. I want to be a qt short girl but instead of that I'm a tall twig

>No. I don't even know how discord works.
RED FLAG. Larp confirmed

Wanna be my ugly efriend? What kinda hobbies do you have? Do you draw or have any animals?
>inb4 2 cats

Post face with everything cropped out except eyes. Big eyes are usually attractive on women.

>tfw no twig gf to bully me for being a 172cm manlet

You can try, america won't let you.

Fortunately I do not live in America.

In person? I have a few friends from high school and medicine school, I see them maybe twice a year.

I don't want to sound rude but it's not going to work. I have tried it a couple of times, a guy here ask for contact info, we email each other for a few days and then... it dies.

>how much do you hate yourselves
Utterly. I don't have a point I like. I don't look into mirrors anymore unless necessary. I avoid going outside as much as possible because I don't want humans to have to suffer this awkward, gangly ghoul attempting to slither its way through their world. There is not an aspect of my past, present, or potential futures I find appealing. My sense of humor, instinctive responses to certain stimuli, opinions, moods, tendencies, way of speaking, and disposition deeply disgust me.
>why?
I don't find myself to be a worthwhile person, in any respect. I hate the idea of living further because I will have to live as me, no matter what else changes. In economic terms, I find my life to be a depreciating asset, and no longer worth the investment. I'm a loathsome, sickly looking creature that requires forced societal politeness to even be tolerated by others. I have no skills, no talents, no passions, no drives, no aims or dreams or goals to aspire to. I have no accolades or achievements to speak of for my entire life. Consistently I have avoided or ignored every single opportunity to get ahead or make something of myself. I am listless and spiteful, craving love while cringing away at even the implication of it. I have nothing, have had nothing, and will never have anything. I am a waste, I make the world around me tangibly worse by persisting to live. I cannot die because I am a paranoid coward and fear the world will attempt to stop me, even as a vegetable or paraplegic, and go home to pat themselves on the back, thinking about how much of a hero they are. My continued sapience is a neverending nightmare from which I have no respite or solution to. I simply wish I could unmake myself.

Attached: 1541661090744.jpg (720x502, 38K)

ya because email is for boomers, no worries tho.

Hi can you post a pic of yourself? Or your ass w time stamp? Just to prove you really are a hood fembot. Also, Im sure you will find a sweet white boy. Id point you towards the dorky boys at the colleges, or card videogames shops. They are sweet, and some are easy to sway. They could get you out the hood too. Good luck

Attached: C743A2F8-8702-4046-9A17-FEC4CBC75C09.jpg (2048x1536, 312K)

Where do I find an edgy, pale, apathetic, ghouly gf like you?

hello, yes, social retard speaking. Size and weight seem okay. I hope you did something in that room of yours to fill your brain, because otherwise, you're just a hick girl with no social skills and way too high expectations for the male world. We don't all drink beer and talk football, but we're all uptight about feely/gay shit because that gets you nowhere in the male world.

Wish you good luck though. Also: Move to europe. I'm 6'2"/187cm and I usually feel below average around here. Best bet is going to be northern germany, denmark, the netherlands and northern poland.

Attached: 2a23e0cbaf97641963ce435a08cc0761.jpg (610x443, 97K)

>email
wew grandma

Attached: 1520403902135.jpg (776x748, 115K)

It's cute how fucked in the head you are.

first i thought about killing myself but then i was like nah i just need to get through high school and then move on with my further career and become an alpha in my field. but i really hope i can fix the social problem because otherwise idk man gonna hang myself or something like that
I already live in one of those countries. You're alright, it's not that bad here as in the us, but i still feel like a tall twig.

Yeah, I know I am old.

No, it's not cute,

>short
>underweight
>clingy u_u

Good job describing everything shallow robots are into so they'll swarm you with affection

What's wrong, zero interaction with your locals or just not enough to scratch the itch for social interaction?
I've got a few friends that I genuinely think are absolutely retarded, but that's spice of life. You can't always have friends that are smarter than you, sometimes it's worth doing stupid shit or feeling your braincells die while talking to someone or the social interaction.
That said, if you're really out in the boonies somewhere, I can understand some frustration with the locals. Maybe pick up a hobby that gets you out of there? glider planes, pathfinders?
If all else fails, join some really autistic male hobby discord, like DnD ( /tg/ ) or airsoft ( /asp/asg/) and shittalk dumb fucks that can't into being functioning adults.

>implying that's not what this is about and more than 50% of this isn't larping
it's all about the (you)s

Why exactly is it not cute? It's fucked up.

I could easily have some friends but everytime I decide to go a party instead of locking myself into my room it's a fucking disappointment. All they can do is getting drunk and being retarded ffs idk normies just bore the shit out of me.
Anyways, maybe I should really join an autistic discord, thanks user.

I feel like you need a hug

parties are not about amazing things happening and being amazing fun. They are there for you to socialize and talk shit about later on. Some dumb cunt decided to decorate a wall with vomit? Now you're in the know, you belong to the people that were there. People will associate you with those folks and you'll start doing things together. That's were parties get you. Handle yourself well at a party, you will get invited to do other stuff with people who attended parties.

It really isn't about the party.
PS: Doomed1 is gay. idk about tg, ask for /asg/ 2.0 to find the most tolerable place.

Bro stop trying hard she ain't gonna be your friend and travel to Europe lmao what a beta

Dear que parte de Mexico eres? No onions de ahi pere me encanta la musica mexicana

>>fembot
>>femcel
>replies

Yeah i get your point but i just don't want to waste my saturday night with drunk retards only for "being there". Really not the party type but seems like that's the only way to integrate myself and socialize oh man life sucks thanks user

I'm from Monterrey. Really? What kind of mexican music do you like?

Sry i fell asleep and just woke up now! sure but im warning you im extremely clingy, ive added robots from here before and they stopped talking bc of that.. my discord is:

alix#5826

tho I'll be 20 in may, so not too you, yet i look like a kid :// how old are you?
I get obssesed with people a lot and im always asking if is it all okay and i respond so fast most of the times, especially chatting and that happened before, i used to talk to this person on discord and they got mad at me for being annoying and left ugh
I would be a terrible gf user :/
Sorry I didnt mean to make people feel bad I just feel like shit cause I look like a kid..

Attached: 1536328702415.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Hey i'm a fairly attractive edgy weeb thats super clingy and self destructive as well. I drink almost every day and take bupe every day as well. Come at me yo.

fuk u filter

im into rancheras, boleros, musica antigua, baladas antiguas, some corridos, i freaking like luis miguel, i know it sounds gay coming from a male but i just like the way he sings and his songs, its just awesome, juan grabriel too is good and chavela vargas is based as well, so deep songs, imo the best ones to drink to lol. im not from there btw

You fembots. You love rape. You love sexual violence fantasies. You love being sexually humiliated. The question is... Why? Why do you need these elements to get off

I smell... I smell salt... fucking zoomies.

take a long hard look at your saturday night and ask yourself: Do you want to look back at this or parties, whose bad parts you'll forget about anyway?

i smell i smell you being a thirsty beta faggot, dude its obvious lol dont make me start roasting you deeep inside you know you gonna get roasted so hard

What the fuck is a fembot?

This thread seems to consist of female failures and occasional losers trying to get a Jow Forums "catch".

Don't listen to him user

I'll never look back at them. It never feels like it was worth it. I feel quite unhappy in these kind of surroundings idk

If it makes you feel better, some of these posts are made by me, just larping as a girl to laugh at beta males, like these fools will ever notice kek

Ah, I see.

I should've figured baka.