Mfw witnessing people calling each other "bro" and "dude" unironically IN REAL LIFE

>mfw witnessing people calling each other "bro" and "dude" unironically IN REAL LIFE

Attached: 1542958825458.gif (400x204, 79K)

why exactly does that upset you?

What word would you use op

It's just an expression, chill out bro

Yeah bro, what's wrong with bro, bro? Dickhead, you shouldn't have the privilege of using "reee" failed normie fag. Go back to r/depression.

>why exactly does that upset you?
The word is affiliated with raffish rap music.

>It's just an expression, chill out bro
There's supposed to be a comma before the word "bro". They actually say it like there's no comma!

>What word would you use op
The person's first name, "friend" or "Sir".

RIGHT ON finally someone fukin said it. I go to university and 85% of males act like this. it's nails on chalkboard. they enter the computer lab in these loud packs and use "bro" in literally every sentence, "bro" 10 times every minute, while everyone else is studying.

"SUP BRO. HEY BRO YOU CATCH THE GAME LAST NIGHT BRO? DAMN BRO WE FUKIN LOST BRO. LATER BRO"

they make me ashamed to be a male, and at the same time very proud to not be one of them. they always have high-and-tight haircuts like they're trying to be Chad. the things they talk about are exclusively stereotypically masculine things, such as video games, cars, and girls. many of them would actually be cute adorable males if they drop the masculinity shtick

everytime i hear someone say that shit in real life, i die a little inside little by little.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
It's like they were raised by pop culture, rap music and bad teen comedies instead of human parents.

>pop culture
I swear the 2010s are the worst decade ever. i wasnt alive in the 1970s but based on movies and stereotypes, males actually acted cool and said "man" instead of being all "HEY BRO DAMN BRO FUK BRO", and females looked natural instead of looking like entitled instagram thots with huge eyebrows and plastered foundation

well, complaining doesnt do anythin. i could still find humans who dont act like this.

"Bruh" is even worse.

Imagine being so autistic that mere figures of speech are enough to upset you

You might as well prep the Dilation Chamber because your balls are clearly wasted on you

Bro, chill out. You're being lame af

>many of them would actually be cute adorable males if they drop the masculinity shtick
bro... bro this dude gay

Chillax bruh

Attached: 1552766712407.png (720x589, 77K)

bro..........

just relax and be yourself

>The word is affiliated with raffish rap music.
The word "Dude" has existed since long before rap was a thing.
"Bro" is just used for someone you consider a really close friend, or alternatively, a patronizing manner. Neither is in any way related to rap, dude.

Relax boss.

>Imagine not being a bro

Attached: CtJxtoTVYAAI0aJ.jpg (775x902, 80K)

I can't remember the last time I've heard somebody say "bro" with an o
It's all just bruh or brah now (which are infinitely worse and I hear that all the time)
I find it even worse when people put "like" or "literally" in every sentence. But it doesn't bother me enough to scream about it in all caps on an anonymous malaysian cave painting board
But honestly, you sound bitchy and limp-wristed if you're this triggered by a fucking "masculinity shtick"
Stop being such a bitch, bro

Attached: 1546314404648.jpg (600x658, 70K)

This, I hate this nigger-speak.

Attached: monkeyspeak.jpg (600x600, 51K)