I thought a roastie was my "friend", and ended up paying the price

I thought a roastie was my "friend", and ended up paying the price.

I started connecting with one of my female coworkers (24-25yo) at my wagecuck job. She made it seem like she was my friend, and encouraged me to share my life problems with her.

I really opened up, and even told her about how I haven't had a date in a really long time (a.k.a. never), and how insecure that made me feel. She would smile and nod, as if she was genuinely processing what I had to say, and empathizing with me. I thought I might actually have a chance with her, since this was the first time I'd ever witnessed a girl who wasn't my Mom making inquiries about my life.

I've been taking a public speaking class, and I would record a video of myself giving the speech and send it to her for constructive criticism or feedback. She would always text back, "You're doing great!!" and "Keep up the good work!", stuff like that. I even began to envision us having kids together, and telling them how daddy used to share his public speaking videos with mommy, and that's how we fell in love.

It all fell apart when one of my other female coworkers took pity on me and said, "You really should be careful what you share with people. Kylie's been posting your videos on Facebook."

I don't use Facebook because of my high social anxiety, so I had no idea. It hurt so fucking bad, and I could barely look her in the eyes during the next shift we worked together. She noticed I was acting strange, and she asked what was wrong. I told her I knew she had shared my videos, and that I had sent them to her in confidence. She just laughed, and said , "You can't blame me, they were fucking hilarious. I can't believe you even sent them to me, honestly."

My heart was fucking broken into pieces, and she just acted like it was no big deal. I was fucking stupid for even thinking that I had a chance with her, or that she actually cared about me. Don't fall into the same trap as I did.

Attached: shame.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

Why do you think we don't talk to or trust people user. They don't do this shit to other people. Only those with our scent. In our life, even if we are perfectly normal. Like what others like. Since childhood, something is always off. So they shit on us, constantly. Post excuses here to make us believe it isn't true, that we were just weird somehow. Don't trust them user, don't trust anybody who offers you anything. It's always laced with something, it's never worth it. It never has been or will be. Just go inside, away from the world. And meditate. Eventually you can reach equilibrium and truly rest in peace. Until then, enjoy reincarnation. Whatever these things are that torment us, no matter where we go. They will be there.

Attached: 1552932201352.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Distractions are the solution to every problem. Play some vidya, listen to some music, drink some (more) alcohol, etc.

>I even began to envision us having kids together, and telling them how daddy used to share his public speaking videos with mommy, and that's how we fell in love.
I don't know if I feel cringed, pitied for you or endeared with the possibility.
Hey, it was lack of perception man, but I feel you. Hope you can cope well.

this is fucked. i swear if some shit like this happened to me, id be hanging from the celling as soon as i got home

im so fucking sorry this happened to you

Fuck roasties Labia Inspection Day NOW!!!

Great, now you have an excuse to do something to her back to make things 'even.'

Never show weakness in front of a woman, brother. Don't give them power over you either, they aren't trustworthy. Yeah, humans are all egotistical and blah blah but I assure you women are far worse.

If someone did this shit to me, I don't think I'd be able to control myself. She'd be fucking dead. Roasties like this don't deserve to live.

this is funny and sad at the same time. more sad for you though, but damn you got destroyed

She had every right to share that video, You gave it to her so she had every right to distribute it as she pleased. I would do the same if I was in her shoes, too funny haha

never trust a thot user

>"He was a quiet guy, nobody saw this coming"
Be a hero

Attached: 10172148-Vladislav-Roslyakov.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Females despise low value men so much they will win their trust just to get an opportunity to destroy them.

based op for putting friend in quotations and leaving roastie non-quotations
lot of people take advantage over the weak especially women around social media
share a secret and they'll gossip it everywhere
so you shut all your emotions up and develop depression until you're left with the rope

Report her to HR, say she manipulated and humiliated u, get her fired and a black mark on her historic lol

dont do this retard

I dont know what to say to you user, but I know that feel too

What a heartless bitch.

I would suggest this, but HR is usually full of roasties too.

That does suck, but you deserve it for thinking you could be friends with a woman.

OP, get a lawyer, sue everyone for public humiliation. Do it fag, get revenge and free money. Doeeet!!!

If HR dont comply sue the company for public humiliation. Sue the company anyway really

kek post the videos

Opening up to roasties lol

Attached: 1546304878208.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

>coworker showing basic empathy

>OP begins picturing kids and a whole life together

lmao get fucked

Just throw acid on her face bro
Problem solved

Or throw bleach in her face to make blind for life

This. Take it as a learning experience OP. Too bad you had to learn it the hard way but better to rip the band-aid now then later

I feel like I read this same thing on reddit earlier

People who derive pleasure from the misery of others disgust me.

>Trusting others
Lmao you should be fucking ashamed of yourself you fucking loser. YOu are just like the rest of us no exception. Destine to LIVE and DIE A L O N E

I agree

Saying "you cant blame me" is ultimate roastie

I feel like robots chase pretty girls and then get surprised by this shit. Please friends, dont go out of your league.

If this happened to me, I would be going into the emergencey room with a rope around my neck as well.

OH NO NO NO!!! HAHA!!

This may well be the highest quality post I've ever laid my eyes on.

You're retarded, and your long as fuck diatribe only helps in further painting yourself as a loser. You could've cut the first three paragraphs and you wouldn't have looked like such a thirsty bitch.
Also, let me ask you this: did you ever tell her she couldn't share those videos with other people? It's a public speaking class, hardly something I'd call "private".

>showing weakness in front of a w*man
Foids are the wh*Tes of the sexes.

Well, lesson learned. Enjoy the redpill.

Attached: CE65256B-0C61-4BDB-B5B7-3751A0A66555.png (650x581, 284K)

They all want to abuse and torture us. None of tbem helps us.

she shrek'd you welcome to the cringe complication

*SNAP*

post the videos OP. For reference

Hahaha. You probably made a post aswell on how youre gonna make it with a girlfinally. Hahahahah

Happened to me before, was dating an army chick and we still wrote each other after we went to different duty stations- I later found out she read all of the letters to other guys in her squad.

PeopIe are trash, news at 11.

Report her to hr and get her fired

Come at the bitch's $$$

shoot up the work place

>sharing your pain in the hope of relief

lol what a casual
well at least now you know better
no relief
no cure

Easy answer would be to prep a speech to call her out on being a lowlife worthless cunt that needs to die by the train, but it wouldnt reach through her dense skullfucked head. Best answer is to sabotage and let her know that her actions are losing her trust from other people. She lives off attention so if you're a wagecuck why not use that extra 90% mental capacity to do something worth more than any biweekly paycheck and ruin her.

Kudos to the girl that told you about it. She's a good person, maybe she would make a better friend than the first girl?

why wouldn't he i don't see any downsides

Just a repost (and probable LARP) from the braincels subreddit. Carry on.

Attached: AngryStream.jpg (841x841, 184K)

Damn, what a bitch. Not all of them are that bad so don't give up on women entirely.

If that happened to me, the girl would be going to the emergency room

Spread the rumor that you only shared that video with her because she was having sex with you, and that she gave you syphilis.

Where is she from? Post her name and address here. I will do some nasty things RL to her for you. I will make her life hell. She will not want to live.

She clearly didn't have basic empathy and is still a mental child. Having a crush on a girl and envisioning love and a family with her is completely normal. However, no decent person would share videos of someone without their consent. She's a shitbag, and is a genuine example of why I hate social media and a lot of people in my generation.

I bet they weren't that funny. She just felt like it would seem edgy to betray someone's trust in a public fashion, and thought it would give her some credit with her normie friends.
People in general are stupid, user, and they will go through great lengths to feel like more than they are.

Honestly rape her or even worse just stab her and watch her bleed out

>girl talks to user
>I even began to envision us having kids together, and telling them how daddy used to share his public speaking videos with mommy, and that's how we fell in love.
every single time

Attached: 1508509351171.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Having a crush on a girl and envisioning love and a family with her is completely normal
not in your mid-20s it isn't. That's something 12 to 15 year olds do

don't let them kill your fire
never surrender

She posted those videos without your consent? That's illegal. Call your lawyer and get that bitch fired.

Attached: 1552885908911.png (480x476, 322K)

No, it's completely fine. People who aren't dead on the inside have this thing called an imagination. People fantasize about stupid shit like that all the time. If you don't think people do that you're clearly a retard who has never sat down and talked with a female.

>Call your lawyer and get that bitch fired.
>implying everyone has a lawyer on standby
>implying the legal fees would even be worth the petty revenge

How jewish are you?

There was no trap, you're just a scumbag.
Completely your fault, you only did all that because you liked her, not because you thought of her as an actual friend.
Not only that, but opening up baggage and problems fast into friendship is a sign of terrible mental illness, I'm surprised you even have a job with this little social awareness

>opening up baggage and problems fast into friendship is a sign of terrible mental illness
This. I hope you'll learn from this mistake OhPee

You should keep some degree of separation between you and your co-workers.

That's why we always have to think with our heads mate...
Thinking with the dick only works for Chad and for women...

you mean ladyboy?

Jesus. This is just beyond sad.

Lol. Get a load of this idiot.

I don't care where you come from. But the kind of life backgrounds all of us have. We have learned by this age to not trust people with this stuff.

As it was said about, lesson learned, never trust or open up to anyone, especially normie roasties

seperate buisness and pleasure
my coworkers stay coworkers

what you get for trusting normalfags OP
maybe you've learned something

Attached: 1527131409498.jpg (624x780, 92K)

That happens to me whenever I've been around a girl on more than three occasions; not even talking to them, just being around them. It's fucking over man. Just sleep with a rope around my neck so that I'm used to and relaxed around it, so I can eventually rope myself and not be so frightened.

>seperate buisness and pleasure
>my coworkers stay coworkers

It's true that you should stay professional and not date in the workplace, but you can absolutely make friends dude. I met my current group of friends at my job, and we've been tight friends for almost a year now even though some of them changed jobs. Work is actually a great to make friends because you see them everyday and don't always have to fight for time on the weekends.

post her phone number and all her information here user, get some type of revenge on that whore

#roasted

when will they ever learn

Don't make the same mistake this guy did. Everyone needs to realise that coworkers are not your freinds and that you should never open up to women, or anyone, but certainly never to women.

Get her sacked, user. I'm sure what she did falls against some misconduct guideline

Lol, that's the first thing men learn.

Never show any emotion. You must act like a psychopath at all times. It's a trap when girls tell you to open up.

>woman does something bad
>you blame the man
Fuck off mate. You're almost as bad as white knighters for letting her off for the shit she's done.

holy shit, female or not, this was a POS move and no one should do something like that to anybody. Im really sorry man.

>you only did all that because you liked her, not because you thought of her as an actual friend
>liking someone means you're not friends
This may be the most extreme case of autism I have ever seen.
>mmmn grayons i hate all my brends xdddd

The only solution here really.

Attached: 1552582928830.png (449x446, 394K)

But they always suspect it would be the quiet guy.

True. Also, just finished Shirobako very good and Miyamori is one of three best girls along with red hair voice actress and goth loli-sama.

To be fair, this seems like a good idea

lmfao, yea this.

You legit thought that because you sent her videos of your attempts at public speaking that she was about to fall in love and bear your children? Even by your own admission her responses were basic af.

Little advice - when you get responses like "You're doing great!!" and "Keep up the good work!" its fucking cookie cutter. Couldn't be more obvious that she didn't really have an interest.

To her it really was no big deal, you let this shit become some distorted fantasy in your head and you paid the price.

Don't do that shit again.

Attached: pigglerickmex.jpg (576x768, 99K)

BuT mUh ViCtIm bLaMiNg

I'm sorry user... You don't deserve this...
I wish I could do something for you...

Attached: 1539773031810.jpg (500x994, 391K)

Never show weakness in front of anyone*

i'm so sorry user :( if i was your coworker i would never do that. i hope you feel better, and that these trust issues pass.

spoted the inceI

Lol that's rough m8. Oh well though. Learn your lesson and move on. People are evil creatures and if you're too stupid to be able to read a roasties mind then you should at least assume they're malicious and not to be trusted.

u from r/braincels?

You must do something to preserve your honor.

He should put all her stationary in jello. She will love the joke because every roastie love the office.

Hr is not your friend.

Attached: 20190319_123941.jpg (686x535, 99K)

THESE ROASTIES MUST PAY!!!!

Attached: 1542788744527.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

thats rough man, did you confront her about it? if so, what was the outcome