Can't wait for this whole thing to blow over...

Can't wait for this whole thing to blow over. The Jow Forums incels are still beating their chests on every board because yet another white dude killed a ton of innocents who were just minding their business.

Attached: 1550250476571.png (1619x2400, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pMCnA
archive.is/KtDKx
archive.is/Sqpru
archive.is/n1Q3h#selection-908.0-914.3
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was his efficiency? Better than Roslyakov?

.t triggered shirtking subhuman

Worshipping that Rat-god?

50 people total are dead now with a ton more injured and most likely scarred or disfigured in some way.

Most Jow Forums users are nonwhite or literal subhumans

Attached: 1495964899419.jpg (1200x900, 258K)

>dead Muslims
>bad
>this wasn't original

Attached: pol9k.jpg (552x310, 36K)

Yeah, how many bullets? I don't care about body count. Was he spraying like a retard or did we finally get someone who can kill a person in less than 2 bullets on average?

Didn't look like he missed a whole lot but he made sure everyone got enough lead that they weren't getting back up. Even spent some time just shooting a motionless pile of corpses.

>Whites are the only compassionate race
>Sand niggers and niggers are violent beasts

Attached: 1552692789255.png (319x448, 154K)

>Can't wait for this whole thing to blow over
Same, but there is always the next one

>innocents who were just minding their business.

at a mosque that already created multiple radical terrorists?

fail

archive.is/pMCnA
> A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.

archive.is/KtDKx
> Jones was killed alongside Australian Christopher Havard, whose parents said he was introduced to radical Islam at the Al-Noor mosque in Christchurch.

archive.is/Sqpru
>Tahuhu is one of Christchurch's fundamentalist Muslims. To some, he fits the description of an extremist.

archive.is/n1Q3h#selection-908.0-914.3
>A Kiwi teenager radicalised online planned to ram a car into a group of people in Christchurch and then stab them.

if a bunch of random, non-violent people at a KKK rally were shot, would OP call them "innocents who were just minding their business"?

doubt it!

Don't forget Jow Forums is made 99% of thinny ugly incels who never touched a woman in their lives except their mommas. Most of the time they realize how pathetic & worthless they are and end their miserable life before 35.

oy vey I hope all those evil horrible white evil racist nazis leave soon goy

Shitskin hindu cope
origiginal

So if people killed 50 slobs sitting at their computers browsing Jow Forums and crip/pol/ that's also justified just because they're radicalising people? Alrighty.

prove that Jow Forums is "radicalizing" people
name one terrorist, with proof, that was "radicalized" by Jow Forums
how is Jow Forums "radicalizing" people any differently than the other boards? be specific

also wtf is
>crip/pol/

and i never said anything about "justified" please don't put words in my mouth

Jow Forumstards are subhuman

also the NZ shooter was a manlet

Attached: maxresdefaultwer.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Bruh. The NZ massacre was carried out by a guy who was posting on cripplechan. He had Jow Forums memes playing on the radio, he was saying them by mouth and he had a bunch written on his guns.

If you don't know what cripplechan is, by the way. You have nothing more to add here.

>The NZ massacre was carried out by a guy who was posting on cripplechan
he also posted on facebook, so what's your point?

>He had Jow Forums memes playing on the radio
wrong. he had a song playing on the radio that was tributed to an alleged serbian war criminal. it's popular all over the internet

>he was saying them by mouth
he said "subscribe to pewdiepie" the most subscribed youtube channel in the world

>he had a bunch written on his guns
none of them were invented on Jow Forums. he had names of european leaders who killed muslims. he had names of dates of old battles against muslims. he had names of victims of islamic terrorism

>If you don't know what cripplechan is, by the way. You have nothing more to add here.
here's what i think. i think you're dumb enough to believe these Jow Forums pages on imageboards are the only place where "white racism" exists. they simply are not. they are all over the internet. of course "white racists" go there. check Jow Forums there are also commies, anti-racists, all sorts of different views. anyone can post there, including yourself

fact is, he posted on a *chan the livestream because he knew people would save it and it would be able to spread like wildfire

you have failed to substantiate your argument. please, try again

they weren't innocent fucktard. They were invaders he was just letting them know this will never be their real home. Didn't you read his fucking manifesto?

>They were invaders he was just letting them know this will never be their real home.
He himself is a foreigner. He wasn't even from New Zealand.

Wrong wrong wrong. Just stop. He was a long-time cripple user. He only used facebook for the streaming aspect. Go there now. He's their hero. You saying he's not born from that community would piss them more than your dumb ass even realizes. They both take and claim responsibility and do so proudly.

Attached: Capture.jpg (546x257, 27K)

>Wrong wrong wrong. Just stop
but NOTHING i said was wrong. all 100% fact

i was a white nationalist and holohoax denier.... 10 years ago. Jow Forums was created in late 2011. i believed all of those things before Jow Forums ever existed. most "white racists" do not use Jow Forums. cripplechan (which is just eight-chan) has even fewer users than Jow Forums /pol.

>He was a long-time cripple user
prove it. he was a long time facebook user too. your pic proves my point: he announced it on (9-1)chan, so that people could find it and spread it like wildfire. if you're going to do a terrorist attack, post your manifesto on a *chan... but possibly not Jow Forums because it could get deleted quick because of how fast it goes here. a thread on Jow Forums will die in like 20-30 mins if no replies

>Go there now. He's their hero
you're ridiculous. they're professional trolls. go on Jow Forums and ask if "is _____ ethnicity white?" you'll get people disagreeing hard, no matter who it is.

>They both take and claim responsibility and do so proudly.
you're so goofy. each of these sites are comprised of thousands of posters. some for and some against him. they can't "claim responsibility" except as individuals, and you never know if people are trolling

i am a WN so i probably understand the trolling better. it's an art, whoever can tie jews to something, or create some funny explanation about how jews are the cause of something bad, it's all in jest. same with blacks. go on Jow Forums and say "___ {white ethnicity} are the superior race" and they'll get shit on too. you're low IQ if you can't understand the trolling

>They were invaders
It's okay for white people to kill aboriginals, steal their land, and claim it as their own. But if muslims want to escape the hellhole that is the middle east they're "invaders"?

Attached: 00117what.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

what is this obsession with trying to group them with incels though?

>they weren't innocent fucktard. They were invaders he was just letting them know this will never be their real home.
By this logic, everyone in NZ who isn't Maori deserves death
Does this mean Native Americans can also justifiably kill me?

Everyone's racist to some degree. Not everyone is radicalized though. Crip/pol/ in particular is looney-fucking-tunes. They're nuts. It's totally a zone meant for radicalization and they discuss it openly as if it's not even a public forum. Despite its existence as supposed bastion of "true" free speech, there is none there. They totally control all the posts and information and if you disagree with their worldview or if you say anything bad about hitler or nazis, you're done. They remove all your posts and you're banned for life.

Only a place meant to radicalize and both enforce and maintain a very narrow scope of hate-only beliefs would operate in such a manner.

>It's okay for white people to kill aboriginals, steal their land, and claim it as their own.
debatabl if it was "okay" (no way to even determine that)... but it was certainly OK and not immoral for the "aboriginals" to attempt to kill any whites who moved into their land.

do you seriously think the aboriginals were evil for fighting back? or only when white people do it? hmmm

>But if muslims want to escape the hellhole that is the middle east they're "invaders"?
exactly. and white people were often fleeing persecution too lol

well if we delete our Jow Forums they can all move over there and be someone else's problem.

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
immigration to flee persecution and violence is only okay when white people do it? otherwise you liken them to violent invaders (which is what the initial spanish expeditions were)?

the world is global now, get over it

>Crip/pol/ in particular is looney-fucking-tunes. They're nuts.
that's probably correct, but it's also simply an opinion. lost of mentally insane people on facebook too

>It's totally a zone meant for radicalization

prove it please
>and they discuss it openly as if it's not even a public forum
should be easy to prove then. prove it
> Despite its existence as supposed bastion of "true" free speech, there is none there. They totally control all the posts and information and if you disagree with their worldview or if you say anything bad about hitler or nazis, you're done. They remove all your posts and you're banned for life.
this sounds like something you're making up completely because you realized your argument is total bullshit
i'll test that right now, actually. just to see if you're FULL OF SHIT or not.

check my post here: *ch.net/pol/res/12021208.html#12972009

FACT: the guy posted on facebook. he was a facebook poster. he has a proven history of using it to post things.

>you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
what did i say that was wrong? be specific

>immigration to flee persecution and violence is only okay when white people do it?
i didn't say that. i said when white people "invaded" these countries, it was "okay" that the "natives" fought tooth and nail trying to murder every white person they could

>otherwise you liken them to violent invaders (which is what the initial spanish expeditions were)?
sure, but remember. neighboring tribes helped the spaniards conquer the aztecs who were brutally enslaving them

>the world is global now, get over it
people don't like their living spaces being flooded with low IQ 3rd worlders. get over it. i will die before "getting over it" (something i simply can not do: watch my country turn to shit and sit on my hands and do nothing about it)

i wouldn't slaughter innocent people, that's wrong and helps nothing. i disavow the shooter

but how can you seriously say that it's OK for native people to try to kill the white "invaders" but it's somehow morally reprehensible for white people, born (thus native) in USA, NZ, Aus, etc... to do the same (fight back against invaders trying to take their land, resources)?

>the world is global now, get over it
Or what, faggot?
Jow Forums has been one of the biggest boards on Jow Forums for years, and /new/ existed before that, why should "we" get rid of the majority of this site to keep a few newfags and leftists happy? It's the same reasoning you use when you talk about getting rid of the majority of whites to suit a small minority of leftists, your post is ironically enough exactly why Jow Forums exists and why they're growing

The white people who colonized New Zealand and Australia took control of the land by force and subjugation.
The Muslims who were killed in New Zealand were refugees allowed in by the current Government.
You don't have to think this way user.

0/10 on that attempt. The post is so obviously tongue-in-cheek but I've been banned from there 3 times and the 3rd was so insane that was the last I was willing to deal with. In fact, I may still even be banned on this IP. let me check. Nope. Ban lifted.

>why should "we" get rid of the majority of this site to keep a few newfags and leftists happy?
It should be removed for the same reason /n/ and /new/ were removed. It draws in the worst posters who then think they own the entire site.
People used to mock /b/ for being the worst board, you actually managed to out-do them.

Attached: 1549333936634.jpg (600x338, 72K)

this is bullshit. the government [a very small number of people] uses force and subjugation to impose their will on the majority

using your logic, whatever hitler did to jews was OK because he was the supreme leader of the government, and it was all lawful

fucking retard

responding to: banned for what?

says right in the last post:
>No, Jow Forums is not a right-wing board.

hmmm

because you guys are a bunch of parasites that bring a lot of unwanted attention and problems.

you think you can just delete Jow Forums and people stop being "racist"? haha

no, it would flood into every other board, you doofus

The Muslims who came into New Zealand and got shot came in peacefully, not as an invading force. The NZ government could be LITERALLY Hitler and it wouldn't change anything. They were not "invaders" under any definition of the term. They were subjects of New Zealand. Invaders are not subjects.

>you guys
go back to /reddit/ to discuss the next marvel capeshit

The last ban was a thread about white genocide and in one of my comments I brought up the fact that actual genocides have taken place several times in history but there were actual bodies to prove they happened. A couple guys just down my throat about jews lying about the holocaust (wasn't even talking about the holocaust btw) and then I got a permaban with the reason "the holocaust happened goy!".

>>says right in the last post:
>No, Jow Forums is not a right-wing board.
The guy who replied to the post you made asking if they supported him said "Yeah, you're about 3 days late with your spam."

>The Muslims who came into New Zealand and got shot came in peacefully, not as an invading force
so did many people that came to america, actually. they came as settlers. they settled mostly uninhabited land. most of all these places were uninhabited, that's an undeniable fact

they were attacked by amerinds, and fought back

>They were not "invaders" under any definition of the ter
sure they are

>They were subjects of New Zealand. Invaders are not subjects.
nonsense

fact: by your standard, hitler rounding up jews and putting htem in camps is OK because it was legal (since hitler, the leader did it). right?

i'm not the kind of moron that conflates "legal" with "righteous"

that's also not the way the world even works, you're clearly underage

>NO DON'T FIGHT BACK

Strawman, and people never thought /b/ was the worst board newfag, it was "never good" but it was originally seen as the heart of Jow Forums perfectly symbolising the chaotic environment, lack of moderation and continuing sites like Newsground's legacy.

>It draws in the worst posters who then think they own the entire site.
Do you have a rational basis for this claim? Because you sound like one of the bitter leftists who think anything slightly racist on Jow Forums is Jow Forums, the sense of humour here was always dark.
> you actually managed to out-do them.
I main Jow Forums and /tv/, your latest presumption is another sign of how narrow minded you are, anyone who disagrees must be Jow Forums.

Though I'm unsure why I bothered responding, you're most likely overly emotional due to recent events, but Jow Forums will never be deleted and no amount of screaming and crying on your part will change that, either stay and get used to Jow Forums's culture that doesn't care about your feelings or run back to facebook and post about what a good person you are, either why I'm done here.

>anecdotal evidence
>from a person who has already stated their bias
>and accussation of any oppossing position being "tongue in cheek" because no one can disagree

How were the muslims murdered in NZ "invaders" exactly?
What was it they were doing that made it okay to kill them?
I'm not going to reply to anything off this topic.

The rats in your home came peacefully looking for food
>They were subjects of New Zealand
Says the government? So a new government saying the opposite would mean you'd be OK with them being removed from the country? Does your morality ever go beyond "but the government says..."

It's not a strawman, I'm calling you dumb, and a newfag seeing as you think
>people never thought /b/ was the worst board newfag
If I had to guess, you started posting some time around 2011 or 2012, probably due to Chanology or something. There used to be a time where /b/'s server would go down and LITERALLY ruin every other thread on every single board that was still up.
No one said I have to take your arguments seriously.

for a while then they will migrate to that other place, in which case they wont be our problem anymore.

>How were the muslims murdered in NZ "invaders" exactly?
thanks for asking

invade - enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.
invade - enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.

they are 'invaders' by the definition of the word (people that invade)

>What was it they were doing that made it okay to kill them?
that's not something i claimed. however, you could argue that what is "okay" is "whatever is good for white people"

thus, by that standard, killing anyone who is non-white in your own living spaces is totally on a different level from killing a white person (that isn't a traitor). it may be an unnecessarily bloodthirsty act of indiscipline, but not the same, morally, as killing random white people

Rats are not humans, they are not refugees trying to get away from war or violence. False equivalence.

>Says the government? So a new government saying the opposite would mean you'd be OK with them being removed from the country? Does your morality ever go beyond "but the government says..."
Quote me where I even implied this. Otherwise you are setting up a strawman. And yes, I am using that term correctly.
Again, you can think for yourself. You'll still have friends and a reason to exist.

>and why they're growing
I've actual looked into it and that board is in fact shrinking.

imagine waking up everyday and realizing you're this dim

Just perused the new sticky and I can't help but wonder if those new changes took place at least in part because of me. They seem to have changed things and rules in the past few months. When I left, I wrote a big appeal pointing out the hypocrisy of the place and its supposed "free speech" but I literally had not visited the place until today. Now I see they changed the sticky to say mods aren't allowed to ban people for having opposing opinions anymore and they made a post in January saying it's no longer a Natsoc board.

Attached: 1518031898929.jpg (680x680, 25K)

>if i believe a lie, it will come true

lol

thats basically what happened years back when /b/ accidentally ddos itself.
let the vermin scatter and be someone else's problem.

HOLY FUCK IT says:

>2. Do not ban people for having an opinion, even if you believe it's the wrong one;

basically disproving the claim made here: >Despite its existence as supposed bastion of "true" free speech, there is none there. They totally control all the posts and information and if you disagree with their worldview or if you say anything bad about hitler or nazis, you're done.

i will make an anti-hitler/nazi post and see if i get banned LOL

check: *ch.net/pol/res/12021208.html#12972307

>/b/ accidentally ddos itself.
source on this?

doesn't seem to make sense that one board on the website could DDOS itself, then all the other boards would work

t. web dev

What is up with your (lack of) reading comprehension?

>invade - enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.
If they willingly submitted to the current ruling body in New Zealand, how were they trying to subjugate it?

>invade - enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.
You are literally arguing it's okay to kill people you don't like if enough of them move to an area. Considering the entire muslim population of NZ is 46,149 as of 2013, that means they were 1% of the entire population. It was probably far less in Christchurch, but I'm honestly too lazy to find numbers for a small New Zealand town.
Why isn't it okay to kill intustive Jow Forumstards who keep invading Jow Forums?

>that's not something i claimed. however, you could argue that what is "okay" is "whatever is good for white people"
You said "they weren't innocent fucktard. They were invaders he was just letting them know this will never be their real home". see You were defending his actions. It doesn't matter if you think they were "good" or not, the problem is you seem to think it was justifiable at all.

>thus, by that standard, killing anyone who is non-white in your own living spaces is totally on a different level from killing a white person (that isn't a traitor).
Killing anyone for almost any reason is universally seen as bad, especially if they weren't doing anything to try and harm anyone.

Why does Jow Forums have to ruin everything.
They have their own board why cant they just stay there?

Can I suggest we ban Jow Forums posters on every other board or some shit? I'm getting tired of seeing them on every single board I go to.
Why the fuck does ramen have to do with the Jews? Can you just shut the fuck up and let me browse some neet approved meals? God damn it.

this seems to be false:
>They totally control all the posts and information and if you disagree with their worldview or if you say anything bad about hitler or nazis, you're done.

it's simply an untrue statement, seems like. whoever posted it lied

>source
I dunno what source talks about this, this is just from what I remember, someone came up with a image telling you to rename it to .js and open it to see something cool, the script caused the person to keep uploading that same picture but way too many people fell for it so it snowballed from there. /b/ was down for weeks
>doesn't seem to make sense that one board on the website could DDOS itself,
irc back in the day /b/ and i think the nsfw boards were on on separate servers/ips

Again with this low IQ reading comprehension. That's the way it WAS when I left. They only changed the rules in November. Learn to read ffs. You're like a woman.

You're sending wall of texts to a living organism with an IQ of room temperature

No, I'm arguing with some robot who is being fed bad ideas. I want him to think about why those ideas are bad. He's no better than you or I.

Attached: 1547147687473.png (339x345, 187K)

>If they willingly submitted to the current ruling body in New Zealand, how were they trying to subjugate it?
easily. by increasing their numbers and slowly taking over the country. obviously they would "willingly submit" to the "current ruling body" to achieve this. it's ripe for exploitation

>You are literally arguing it's okay to kill people you don't like
wrong, never said that

>if enough of them move to an area.
all native people acted that way though lol

>Considering the entire muslim population of NZ is 46,149 as of 2013, that means they were 1% of the entire population. It was probably far less in Christchurch, but I'm honestly too lazy to find numbers for a small New Zealand town.
irrelevant. it's growing rapidly. they shouldn't be there at all, honestly

>Why isn't it okay to kill intustive Jow Forumstards who keep invading Jow Forums?
define "Jow Forumstard" please, and explain how they are 'invading' but the other posters are not?

it may be "okay" by your standards, i don't suppose to know that

is it good for white people to do that? if so, by tarrant's standards, then it is "okay"

>You said "they weren't innocent fucktard. They were invaders he was just letting them know this will never be their real home".
indeed. just because someone isn't "innocent" doesn't mean they should be killed

if someone steals your soda pop and drinks it, they aren't "innocent" but shooting them over that is probably not OK

>You were defending his actions.
false

>It doesn't matter if you think they were "good" or not, the problem is you seem to think it was justifiable at all.
never said it was justified, try again

>Killing anyone for almost any reason is universally seen as bad, especially if they weren't doing anything to try and harm anyone.
usually self defense is seen as OK. so-called "native" people killing white so-called "invaders" seems to be "okay" to you. why do you think it's okay to kill so-called "Jow Forumstards" (please define that word)

>stop talking about politics on a board with no topic

>muslims
>innocent
fuck off back to /reddit/

Pretty good desu. Triple tapped to be sure, corner checks, got a real good clip of him popping a muzzie slut screaming for help on the sidewalk. Decent taste in music as well, for those bonus points. And weirdly good timing, since this was just starting when he got back to the car, and that's when he had planned to grab gasoline and light up the place.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Attached: remember to subscribe lads.png (1357x759, 557K)

so they used to ban anyone who wasn't pro-ns, but now they don't? yeah, i don't believe you. you're full of crap, surely

most pro-white websites don't ban people like that, because people like to debate

even on stormfront they don't ban for that. they just moderate the posts of "antis", because they would spam porn otherwise. but they have open forums for debate

>I'm getting tired of seeing them on every single board I go to.

wahh wahhh. you:
>i hate people saying things i disagree with
>no, i won't leave this site and go to facebook, where the posters i disagree with are banned!

Jow Forums degenerates doesn't deserve any attention or help. I hope you guys finally realize these are people who aren't even liked by their own close families. Worthless human garbage without any success in life. As soon as they are 30 they realize what kind of a big ass failure they are and end their miserable life. If you are eager to help, look here or other similar boards.

Fuck you. Go back to your shithole board.

You have a board literally dedicated for your circle jerk. Stay there. Please. Its fucking annoying.
You have your own containment board for a reason.

A turkish cunt just shot up 10 people in holland like today, and yet you're still talking about this like it hasn't happened constantly for years. Media ain't saying shit about it. See how this works user?

Not an argument. This board has no topic, you can discuss anything here. Whining like a fag doesn't work on the internet.

I for one, welcome our pol immigrants. for if we discriminate are we no better than them? only love can conquer hate and by showing pol love you are clenching their Soul of hate.
youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M

Attached: mihxlkJavJ1qc4uvwo1_400.jpg (357x360, 13K)

Literally on media streaming this non-stop. What the fuck are you talking about faggot?

so Jow Forums exists to contain every opinion that you don't like?

hmmmmmmmm

>hundreds of people die from muzzies every month
>basically no reporting, maybe a dry, cold kill count in the back pages
>one white guy guns down fifty muzzies
>story immediately goes global
lol

Attached: 1552435220048.png (640x480, 89K)

Global rule #3 faggot.
Keep your shitty racist threads off my board.
Fuck you I want a Hispanic gf or a black one.
I'll even marry an illegal girl if she was nice enough.
No fuck you. They already fucked up /b/ just like the sissy/bbc threads.
Jow Forums already is being fucked by the LGBT fags now we are getting Jow Forums retards.
I don't want retards on my board I want quality posters.

Look at /b/, /b/ is now Jow Forums why do we need 2 Jow Forumss we already have one.

M E N T A L G Y M N A S T I C S Jow Forums classics

hes just playing dumb. classic Jow Forumscel

>Keep your shitty racist threads off my board.

who made this threaD? retard

I don't use Jow Forums you prancing lala homo man. If you don't want people to talk about things maybe ribbit is more your style.

Nobody here is posting leftist propaganda you fuck.
Pol is the only one who always seems to shit up a board.

Yeah was reading this. It was in Nederlands, right? Can't help but wonder if this was due to butthurt caused by aussie mcgee's hate rampage.

Fuck you we all know your tactics.

whitoids chimping out because they know their race is no longer going to be dominant. expected from their violent, narcissistic race.

>Nobody here is posting leftist propaganda
check the OP image...

>easily. by increasing their numbers and slowly taking over the country. obviously they would "willingly submit" to the "current ruling body" to achieve this. it's ripe for exploitation
That's assuming they lied about their refugee status. Even then, the only people to blame for a "white replacement" would be white people who don't want to have white babies. Even if you assume it's Jews behind that, it doesn't mean it's okay to kill others.

>all native people acted that way though lol
The people who inhabited Oceana are some of the most pure human lineages there are. Hell, even their lifestyle was primitive until the last 100 years, at least on New Zealand and Australia.
Either way tribal genocides weren't any more okay than colonial genocides.

>irrelevant. it's growing rapidly. they shouldn't be there at all, honestly
A growing population of people you don't like doesn't give you justification to harm or threaten them.

>define "Jow Forumstard" please, and explain how they are 'invading' but the other posters are not?
Replace Jow Forumstard with "muslims", and "Jow Forums" with New Zealand.

>indeed. just because someone isn't "innocent" doesn't mean they should be killed

>if someone steals your soda pop and drinks it, they aren't "innocent" but shooting them over that is probably not OK
Killing people to send a threat to others is terrorism. Even if you aren't okay with the killings themselves, it doesn't change the fact the message you seem to agree with is terrorism.

>never said it was justified, try again
You don't need to say it was justified, your arguments heavily imply it. If you didn't feel he was justified, why would you say he was "letting them know this isn't their home"?

>usually self defense is seen as OK
The Muslims killed did not harm or attempt to harm the shooter, anyone related to the shooter, and likely anyone at all, period.

If you don't fix people before they go too far you'll never stop Jow Forums. Literal high school kids are finding it trendy to be fascist. It's a problem that needs to be addressed online more than anywhere else.

but the image is on point tho. Almost 90% of the world population will agree with this. Try it in your local area and see what happens.

How does it feel to know that incel Jow Forums ideology will never come to reality and white woman still fuck brown & black guys despite your desperate screenings?

>disliking extremism is leftist propaganda

Attached: 1415981579916.jpg (502x432, 31K)

There were some good solutions to this kind of stuff in the sowjets..

>That's assuming they lied about their refugee status.
not at all. that's a total red herring. if their intent is to increase their numbers and the influence of islam in NZ, they are invading. if they come to shed their islamic culture and adapt, assimilate into NZ it may be different .but they are bringing something foreign and not intending to give it up

> the only people to blame for a "white replacement" would be white people who don't want to have white babies
not really. white people actually aren't dying out. the problem is our countries are being flooded wit non-whites. this does not benefit white people, at all

>it doesn't mean it's okay to kill others.
where did i ever claim it was? fail

>Either way tribal genocides weren't any more okay than colonial genocides.
so it was wrong for these "natives" to attack white settlers? ok

>A growing population of people you don't like doesn't give you justification to harm or threaten them
there is no justification for them to be there. i dont want to "harm" any of them. i think the best course of action is to deny all of them citizenship, then legalize discrimination and offer incentives to leave. nobody has to be hurt

>Replace Jow Forumstard with "muslims", and "Jow Forums" with New Zealand.
easy! read: now, please define "Jow Forumstard" i have no idea what it means

perhaps, before Jow Forums existed, there were people you would consider "Jow Forumstards" on Jow Forums? so they arguably are NATIVE to the website, but simply given a special "reservation" to be in, away from you. hmmm. it's not analogous at all

the idea that Jow Forums was created, and THEN the website was flooded with new posters who were "racist" and that "racism" didn't exist on Jow Forums before that is just ridiculous

>Killing people to send a threat to others is terrorism
agreed

cont..

What if countries didn't let """different""" people into their land so the """different""" people only got murdered by their own kind, in their homelands? Then nobody would care because we could just say it's their culture. Sounds far better.

Attached: IMG_2579.png (657x527, 55K)