R9/K/iller. Thread from yesterday follow up

I don't know why, but i want to hurt people, i don't really want to kill people per-say, i just want to put my pain in my life onto people

Attached: 1531674388350.png (1688x2000, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Igi9KLDSMo0
youtube.com/watch?v=P79lA_pJWaU
nbclosangeles.com/news/california/Woman-Shot-While-Riding-in-Car-on-I-580-in-Livermore-CHP-507285951.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David parker ray, (Toybox killer) was an interesting serial killer. Seemed like an incel.

Just don't talk to those people
Interact with other people instead

Op here, i remember i tried to drown my sister when i was like 6 or 7.

Attached: JPEG_20190317_231959.jpg (304x406, 11K)

>David parker ray
> Married four times
> Had two kids
> Incel
The memes write themselves huh? Jow Forums is shit and full of redditshitheads now. Incel is a buzzword meme.

this. The word needs to die. It's used out of place so often, and has now become a go to word to describe people on Jow Forums as a whole even though a lot of us (shokingly) don't put women on such a high pedestal to begin with.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Igi9KLDSMo0

Whatever you do don't go the mass shooter route. It's too boring and overdone. We need more stealthy predatory killers like in the 70s. Try to be as intelligent about it as you can. Plan your murders out methodically, don't kill in the same areas and spread out your kills over time. Do you have a specific group in mind to hurt, like women? Or do you just want to kill anyone you can?

I would kill mostly women, maybe a few men if they get in my way, or try to whiteknight and save them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Igi9KLDSMo0

Shit wrong link.
youtube.com/watch?v=P79lA_pJWaU

As like ted bundy, i would pretend to be injured/need help, and once they try to help me, i would clobber/knock them out. However i would also look for hitchhikers, they are easy b8.

Would you rape/torture them before you kill them or just make it quick? Also do you think you might be a sociopath or just fucked in the head another way?

Yea, i would most likely rape them/torture them, i would do some fucked up shit to them, like electric shocks, cat o nine tails, etc etc. I'd also break into houses and stalk people near houses to see if they are good victims, and i don't know really...
i cracked my head on concrete more then a few times and i might be schizophrenic.

FBI Man in this thread, we are just expressing our fantasizes and would never hurt anyone.

Attached: vpln2p2yi2v01.jpg (420x420, 33K)

Unironically reporting this to the feds you sick fuck

Good make them suffer before they die. It must be an exhilarating thing to see the terror in their eyes before they die. I've always thought it would be cool to dress in all black wearing a hood or executioner mask and crawl into their bedroom windows at night and just sit there in the darkness watching them sleep. I feel like the terrorising/torture would be even better than the actual killing. If you get caught you could always claim insanity personally I would kill myself before I let them get their hands on me.

Read the sentence on /b/, moralcunt

Attached: 1552625819577.png (249x250, 79K)

I mean, it's literally well known.

Attached: Read_it.png (402x52, 7K)

fuck off larper in an original way

Do you own any weapons user? Have you hurt animals before?

i would loved to be interviewed by the news like dahmer or bundy.
also

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png (500x460, 25K)

Nah. I don't own any guns, but i'm thinking of getting some.

Sounds fair, killer-user

Op....What the fuck did you do?
nbclosangeles.com/news/california/Woman-Shot-While-Riding-in-Car-on-I-580-in-Livermore-CHP-507285951.html

Attached: deeblygoncerd.png (600x500, 89K)

Hunting ground must be socal?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)