Asian guy here and curious about something. Do white people typically look down at white men with asian women...

Asian guy here and curious about something. Do white people typically look down at white men with asian women? (They are signalling that they can't get a white woman) Or do most white people not think anything about it whatsoever?

Attached: TarahPhotography-san-francisco-lifestyle-maternity-photographer-asian-white-couple-3-768x512.jpg (768x512, 90K)

I don't think most really think about
But any racially conscious whitey looks down on all race traitors

i sincerely dont give a shit

why would you ask r9k? do you really think the opinion of these fucking spergs is indicative of what normal society thinks?

any white guy who marries an asian is labelled as a beta male permanently, there are no exceptions and if you disagree you are the beta

>They are signalling that they can't get a white woman
pussy is pussy dawg

Most non-conservative white people, especially women, aren't tribal like nonwhites are. We just don't care. Not trying to be mean. White woman here btw

>White woman here btw

h-hey sexi

insecurity and negativity projected onto others
i really dont think about anyone except for my friends and my crushes

>Do white people typically look down at white men with asian women?
White women get super buttblasted about it.

>Do white people typically look down at white men with asian women?

They don't except when it's a brown monkey asian like Thais where most assume its a mail order bride

Pol/lacks and white women Reeee over it. No one else cares.

Attached: henan.jpg (1241x1837, 328K)

No one cares unless she's some girl you picked up during a tour of Asia, in that case they're most likely in it for the passport.

Attached: 1552448522066.jpg (720x712, 89K)

Hey babe. ever try some lemon cream to go with your pie??

White women don't care about race mixing at all. You're just projecting your insecurities.

i put the "gentle" in "oriental", hmu

Most people don't care, Asians are civilized so it only bothers when it's the uncivilized non-whites.

hmu if youre "wonton" a good time

Nah, we find asian women cute.

White women sometimes have a problem with it, but it's not such a big issue.

ill teach you how to make authentic sushi, first you have to grab my rice roll

that would be the case if you were with a black woman

your eyes are so blue, when i look into them i feel like im drowning in an ocean.

hey babe, i wouldnt spare the rice at our wedding.

I do not look down to them, its just sad. Mostly for the frankenstein children ofc.

hapas are cuter than ugly ass white kids

I don't really care, I'm fine with Asians dating white women, so long as you're okay with white men dating Asian women. It's the blacks I don't think we should mix with. Eurasian hapa master race when?

Based and hapapilled my good sir

Attached: 60.png (1014x633, 596K)

Why are people acting like she's asian?

right heckin now

no im the asian in these puns

Well whites will look down on anything a white male does. Don't over think it.

why do you have a picture of my wife?

No, we look down on asian betas who browse r9k and asianmasculinity.

1/2
It's complicated.

There definitely is a trend where dorky white guys go after Asian chicks because they're into anime, think they'll be passive and easier to manage, etc. Guys like that are definitely pitiable.
>be me
>hanging out with friends at the park
>sitting next to white guy on a date with an Asian chick
>he's nervously asking her what language she speaks at home
>she says Korean
>he badly attempts to speak some phrases
>she nods
>he says she's pretty
>silence
>asks her if she cooks kimchi at home
Shit like that would be embarassing for anyone to listen to.
>be me
>in debate club
>have Asian friend
>plays vidya in the corner until I'm done and then we head over to the park / mall
>skinny white dude with terrible acne crushes on her
>getting close to prom
>friend and I are leaving, turn right
>"Uh....a-user's friend...uh...why are you going that way?"
>"The 48 bus's that way."
>"D-Don't you want to walk this way?"
>"Why?"
>"P-please?"
>she looks at me, makes pic related face
>turns left
>that's where his locker is
>he tries to undo his lock
>can't open it
>tries again
>bingo
>opens locker
>pulls out roses
>they're wilted from sitting in the dark
>"F-for you."
>he's so nervous he doesn't even ask her to prom
>she says thanks, turns right, and we catch the bus
>she throws them out at the next stop

On the other hand you have normal white guys who date Asian chicks and that's just fine. My brother was a total Chad and he dated a Chinese girl for a year and a half before he met his (white) wife. They're still friends. I suppose in this situation it's a common example of how when Chad does it, it's fine, because you know Chad thinks of her as any other woman and isn't frothing over his dakimakura.

My sister is also married to a Japanese guy. My dad loves him. He was vibrating with happiness because "he's such a polite young man, he asked for permission to marry my daughter...so polite". Japanese austerity basically made my dad weeb out.

Attached: F8BA8B8D-D96A-471A-AFB2-4CC35764139D.jpg (400x400, 21K)

If it's not fetish thing i'm ok with it. I hate yellow fevered fags and weebs. But let's be fair, most asian men in the West prefer white women over asian too. It's just most of them can't get them.

2/2

I'm friends with a lot of pretty white girls, and none of them have ever taken issue with white guys with yellow fever. Probably because they have no shortage of male attention.

I have been friends with some Asian girls who have obvious white/black guy fetishes (the former tend to be wanna be alt-stacies, the latter r&b thots) which I found genuinely horrible and pathetic.
>Asian coworker literally sat around at break laughing with her friend over her Snapchat which featured a totally normal Asian guy asking her out
>she got drunk after two shots at the Christmas party and cried about tfw no white bf
But these girls were a minority.

The only person I know who really REEE'ed about Asian girls was this Pakistani girl I was friends with. She was basically mad because she felt Asians got away with a lot more racism than whites because muh white privilege, that Asian girls cite statistics about muh discriminashun that include Desi people to claim they're oppressed but fail to acknowledge how they have ut way easier than Pajeets, how Indian girls are considered ugly compared to Asian chicks, etc. We both were part of a Outdoorsman club and it was heavily tied to an animal rights' group on campus. There were these three Asian girls with dyed hair who identified as "queer Asian femmes" we'd always mock.

With that said, I would be lying to say there isn't some bitterness there. I'm an unattractive white girl. Twenty years ago, I'd have a looksmatch lanklet white bf. Now, he's teaching English abroad and fucking Asian girls and I'm shit out if luck. Maybe my pretty white girl friends don't care, but it definitely has cut into my sexual market place value (and my Pajeet friend's) as a homely white woman and that does irritate me a bit. It sucks when you're friends with a bunch of white dudes that share your nerdy interests (ex. Locker kid) and they all have yellow fever and won't even consider going after you.

That's as honest as I can be.

>an ugly autistic larping beta male wrote all of this
do you have no self awareness of how cringey you are at all

Not LARPing at all. And if I was a beta male, wouldn't I have said something like
>haha white roasties BTFO by superior Asian waifus
instead of what was genuinely a nuances reply?

Depends on the Asian. If she grew up in a western country or comes from a developed Asian country I assume its a normal relationship. If she's from a poor country and FOB and he's an older guy I assume he bought her and he's a few years away from ruin.

>and won't even consider going after you
Just invite a guy you like over to your place under the pretence of doing nerd shit and succ n' fucc him and do some traditional woman stuff. Guys expectations and demands are ridiculously low. Give him food and pussy and he'll be yours.

Is there anything more soi than having an asian gf?

Attached: wmaf soy4.jpg (675x637, 89K)

As an Asian guy, I'd say they are either rich or cuckolds. My white uncle in law owns a construction company and seems to have it under control. On the other hand, I've seen this other middle aged white guy married with my mom's friend and I was shocked when we were at a festival and she didn't feel like taking a picture with her own husband. I never saw them really too affectionate so he must be a cuck.

>succ
>fucc
>on what is essentially a first date
Get behind me, Satan.

Some more greentexts:

>be me
>live with (((landlord)))
>she steals from me, takes my security deposit, verbally abuses me, attempts to raceb8 me, physically disrespects me, damages my things, threatens me, breaks our tenant agreement, etc.
>move in with Asian landlady
>she takes out my garbage, does my laundry, organises my pots and pans and cleans stains from my laundry

>hanging out with dad
>he has a friend over
>white dude
>recently divorced
>goes on to my dad on how he hates white women and wants nothing to do with them despite having a white daughter
>says he wants a Vietnamese wife
>shows picture of his bride to be
>she's like, twenty to thirty years old and he's in his 60s
>gets mad when I recognise Dien Bien Phu and he forgot what it was
>when my dad leaves he grabs my thigh and tells me how big I've gotten
>I slap his hand and tell him to fuck off
>leave the room
>hear him talking to my dad
>"Your daughter is awfully spoilt."

>Asian
>not wanting to take photos
This sounds dire.

Attached: 1F82CABA-00CA-48C8-9950-0B39BE9AF7A1.jpg (1500x2152, 882K)

Yes.
WMAF is low tier white guys with trash tier Asian women.
On the opposite side AMWF the Asian dude has to be at least CHAD tier.

this is a massive cope

Attached: weeb.png (1602x779, 1.3M)

I can't say that I overtly judge them.. but thinking on it now all the white guys i know who are dating/married to asian chicks are definitely more on the 'soi boi' side of things

Attached: 1547004353363.png (821x818, 469K)

being a hapa probably

if she is japanese or korean: hell no
if she is thai: hell yeah

>They are signalling that they can't get a white woman
Yeah no though, they're signalling that they don't want white women. Regardless, who cares what women think, really? The only reason to care if if she's with you, otherwise her thoughts might as well not exist.

I don't think anyone cares to much.

That said there is a stereotype that Asian women are more submissive. That bleeds over to the guy they're with. It'd only really apply to guys the only date Asian girls though.