This is what awaits all who reject Christ

This is what awaits all who reject Christ

Attached: tumblr_ok9owa2wqD1w0j5q1o2_540.gif (540x372, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Szc5YievPPw
youtu.be/MlnnWbkMlbg
youtu.be/ZECezMYug8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's pretty shitty of him. Donchya think?

A shitty end for shitty people

I'd love to become a 90's cartoon character

My husband is in hell, I'll burn with him together and enjoy every second of it. Fuck god for not letting me be with my husband. It's not my fault he was born 80 years before I was and in another country. I'll gladly embrace him in hellfire.

Read the bible.
"God" is very petty.

Seeking justice and righteousness is not petty. Refusing God out of mere selfishness. That is petty.

If god wanted people to go to heaven, literally all he would have to do is show one undeniable miracle on camera. Don't you think its a bit of a fucking coincidence that all his "miracles" have been jesus on toast or other garbage in modern times? Don't insult me.

He was incredibly petty in the Old Testament because, before then, he was a Middle Eastern war god. The Hebrews were a cult that decided to worship the war god Yahweh above all others, which is why the Bible describes him as jealous and talks so much about how you shouldn't worship any other god but him. Yahweh would just go around smiting people and destroying shit because that's what his whole purpose as a war god was.

>God is all-powerful
>still needs a plan and can't get me a qt3.14 catgirl gf or two
God is a demon who makes us suffer already. I'm not praising the guy who makes me live a life of agony.

I rather live my life in freedom than spend eternity a cuckold.

Bring it on its winter soon winters are cold here could do with some toasty fire in my soul

You won't be very free when you're burning in hell. Meanwhile I'll be chilling in heaven meeting cool dead people. Rejection of short term pleasures is key to getting long term fulfillment.

This, except it's not just for non-Christians. Everyone goes to Hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=Szc5YievPPw

Attached: lord_archon.jpg (602x844, 206K)

>holding God to human ethical standards
There should be a mandatory IQ test people have to take before they can post

Attached: 1552880655831.jpg (792x658, 48K)

If God is real why would it be a Christian god? Provide proofs or fuck off.

Attached: 1552890933782.png (500x552, 96K)

well, goodbye radiator bills.

Fuck off. (((Yahweh))) was just a pagan volcano demon stolen by kikes to take over Canaan.

youtu.be/MlnnWbkMlbg
youtu.be/ZECezMYug8c

lmao at people unironically worshiping a desert tribal rain god in 2019

>god is willing to prevent evil but not able
then he is not omnipotent
>he is able, but not willing
he is not malevolent
>he is both able and willing
why does evil exist
>neither able nor willing
not god

>if god destorys people for not obeying him it is wrath
>if god punishes people for believing in a different god it is envy
>if got lets tragedies and disasters happen of which he could have prevented it is sloth
>if got allows anyone to hunger unnecessarily while he has enough for himself it is gluttony
>if god expects his followers to dedicate their lives to worshipping and praying to him it is pride
if god insists his followers pay tithes and offerings for his approval it is greed
>if god intends on being party to every marriage it is lust
pick an imaginary friend that at least follows a single one of his own reals faggot

QUIT INFIDEL

Attached: allah.jpg (300x168, 10K)

so God is less ethical than humans? lole

We get to watch a lot of Ren and Stimpy?
I'm cool with that.

When can I sign up, user?

>implying that we're not all already on a level of hell and just don't realize it

Attached: eye_glitch.jpg (500x500, 154K)

But woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You keep locking people out of the kingdom of heaven! For you neither enter nor permit those trying to enter to go in.
Matthew 23:13

>Meanwhile I'll be chilling in heaven meeting cool dead people.
Read your book again. Heaven is only described as being in a constant state of euphoria. You don't get to "do" things

based Herald of Khorne user

>Heaven is only described as being in a constant state of euphoria
Why is that concept fucking horrifying to me

I'm still not donating

What he said orogolllane

Good thing I don't get scared by hebrew tribal god myths.

Attached: graveyardtan.jpg (536x402, 57K)

you get to "do" things in Islamic heaven while also in state of euphoria

Because you're very stupid. A constant state of euphoria is objectively a good thing

I don't want to live in constant euphoria unable to interact with anyone or anything, that sounds like artificial happiness

It's fucking pointless is what it is. No growth, no change, nothing but perpetual bliss enforced on you. For eternity.

What a nasty fantasy.

Growth only matters if there's a goal to be reached. What use is there in growing and changing in the afterlife and in the eternal? Growth and Change is not worth achieving unless it grows or changes into something better. There is nothing better than heaven in the afterlife. It's literally heaven.

>I don't want to live in constant euphoria
Congratulations this is the single most retarded statement I have seen in my entire life

I'd rather live an apathetic life where I can actually do shit than one of a constant good feeling that I won't be able to do anything with. I want to be able to do actual things, create and experience, go through hardships and persevere. There's nothing satisfying in the state you're describing. Not everyone has shallow desires like you do.

Even accepting Christ there is no guarantee. It's called the narrow path for a reason.

Attached: 1545612519527.jpg (1200x1200, 297K)

Sorry, I worship Tzeentch. Imagine not being a Chaos worshipper holy shit.

Attached: 73901BAE-FD31-472D-9F3A-A5A470741BF2.png (160x171, 53K)

The first thing the bible bans is knowledge so they don't think of it logically user.

yes
I cringed when avatar used yahweh as their nature god name. The world is beyond silly.

>get ethics from god
>he isn't ethical
The point of religion is to be ethical you know. At least with this type where it's all "made in my image" garbage. Some older gods did as they pleased that were made before, but they have less control on a humans' psyche so the aren't what rules the world, why jesus was invented. To make things ethical so people would give a shit. Making that add-on is the only reason it's so popular.

Then again the Muslims don't have that, but they do have a profit to save people so probably the same function.

Hinku is shit, then Buddha comes along. You see it all the time. No one gives a shit about 'that type' of god. It's a troll. Only children do as they are told out of blatant and inherent fear.

Only children do as they are told.