I have never drank alcohol

I have never drank alcohol

Attached: UWE249.jpg (490x586, 21K)

This is me. origini

Attached: 1531280509502.jpg (640x503, 51K)

I didn't either until I was twenty-two.

Call us back when you grow up.

alcohol is overrated anyway it tastes like shit

You just haven't had the good tasting shit.

good, don't start

t. alcoholic

kys low iq losers

extremely creative people are more likely to drink. it's a FACT. hemmingway, churchill etc...

recommendations?
origami

>extremely creative
>hemmingway, churchill

Well you are not very creative for coming up with those 2 loosers if you think about creativity.
No alcohol for you.

I don't know if you want me to do that because i have really shit taste myself but this is what i usually drink and like it. you could also try making your own cocktails using vodka and something you like drinking.

Attached: 36649.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

they changed the world
how exactly are they losers faggot?

I read one of hemmingway's books (For Whom the Bell Tolls), it was pretty dull

Churchill's career was 90% total military fuckups and 10% writing pretty speeches while the big boys (US and russia) did all the work

Considering organized crime was not a thing until they tried banning booze I'm pretty sure that tons of people drink booze and you're making a big deal over coincidence.

cope harder drinklets

This is something to be proud of. Don't ever do it.

So did hitler or saddam hussain

okay guys. will do
dying as sober :]

I drink socially. I don't really have any issues with addiction. Have ADHD off and on amphetamines for years and no signs of addiction or feeling like I need them and I abused them pretty heavily in my early 20's.

I can honestly say I am no better or worse for having drank alcohol. Live your life. If you don't want it, don't do it.

I am first poster and I wish to make myself a real person...with literary works...or delving into the abyss. Sometimes one truly does get lost and it grabs hold of you, it's good to shake it off and realize that we are all human. Humanity means mistakes will be made, we are ALL making mistakes. Sometimes it feels better to slip back into the abyss, because your reality has become your abyss. Just my take I am drunk and I saw a str8 edge kid until 22 go off the rails. Never trust anyone anymore. It is lonely but worth it. I have made mistakes, maybe I need to forgive. Meditation works lads. Good luck out there mates.

Attached: 1549804733865.png (600x600, 110K)

Nigga tf you talking bout! didn't you read the replies
ain't no one touch the liquor

Attached: 184.jpg (1125x765, 73K)

I was the same way, straight edge until i was about twenty five.
I had other things to entertain myself with, but those things began to lose interest for me over the years and that's when i started to dabble.

For whom the bell tolls was a masterpiece and if you don't have the patience to appreciate it you're a sucker

>Churchill's career was 90% total military fuckups and 10% writing pretty speeches while the big boys (US and russia) did all the work

Compared to Stalin, Churchill was a military genius.

you don't drink alcohol because of the taste you faggit

Never do it.
Being this disciplined is something you can be proud of

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND VARGPILLED.

I'm not even that disciplined
Sure I don't have habits that most people do like alcoholism or drug addiction to where they can't live without it
but I have this one habit that isn't intoxicant related that I steal deal with

I literally only drink now because I can't smoke a fat blunt until I get a new job. I enjoy not being sober so itll work for now, I try new things everytime to find something I like and I have but the hangover, dry mouth with alc breath, and the shits are just not worth it.

Attached: 1546926712733.png (960x735, 367K)

Alcohol is the cheapest, most available drug in the word my guy. Once you start it is hard to stop

still*
lucka the anonish