Describe your favorite moments from Jow Forums

>that time user wrote a book and it had nigger every 5 words

Attached: 1537580562080.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

HAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS I GOT THE IRONY

>that time user accidently made mustard gas and died

When God communicates to us through Jow Forums

Attached: 1550041812229.jpg (1250x1440, 1.23M)

Ill probably be called a newfag but the election was pretty great.

Attached: Im_not_gay_I_swear._MAGA.png (1000x729, 377K)

yntgb

nothing will ever top the rush of election night

Wasn't that Leftopia? Does anyone have a link to it still?
Also, the Florida shootings happening immediately after a school shooting achievement thread was pretty funny. If I remember correctly, he got a few of the achievements.

When Shuaiby an heroed

>that time user shot up his campus

Attached: id4.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Either moot getting elected Times Worlds Most Influencial Person or that time that huge, hundreds of page document of that internet stalker for that /sp/ tripfag got released. More good options are
>when /fur/ was made and then moot banned all the posters on the board
>April fools day where boards got merged
>/mlp/ took over the entire website and had to be super banned
>Curiosity rover lands on Mars
>watching the 2012 Olympic Death March with /sp/

>horsefuckers
We lost a lot of good men that day.
I would do anything to get those barneyfags back. /co/ is such a shithole now

Attached: miracleman1.jpg (1440x2040, 440K)

I'll always remember Jow Forums harbor fondly. Seeing everything burn during the first couple of hours was hilarious.

April 1st is one of my favorite days of the year.

Attached: 1522636697347.png (720x500, 121K)

The time some Jow Forumsommando tried to go diving with a really old soviet rebreather and had his lungs melt

That reminds me of the time a Jow Forumsommando made mustard gas to try a gas mask.

Jow Forums does have a fair amount of retards.
>That guy who had a shotgun stuck in his ass and called 911 for help
>That guy who got Leprosy from eating possoms
>That guy who streamed himself going into a BLM protest to troll. The next day he tried to do it again but ended up get chased and shot a bunch of blacks
>That guy who shoved a .22lr into is urethra
>That guy who thought wearing in his boots was a meme and got trench foot
>That black tripfag who's on the run from the FBI for being part of the Bundy Ranch protest.

Attached: 1552930604219.jpg (662x703, 51K)

>boxxy invasion on /b/
>jessi slaughter
>Katherine/Kaelin Marion rescue-child abuse hybrid threads
>UTV stalker on /sp/ uploading his manifesto
>lexplorer getting arrested
>lel family threads
>any sort of /sp/ power ranking thread
>juan montoya jet dryer during daytona race
>2016 election

personal
>friend of mine got doxxed but it turned into a /mu/ thread when people lurked his facebook and saw his collection of bass guitars
>r9k doxxed my ex after I posted a story about her, her beta orbiters caught wind of it and tried to whiteknight in the thread but went after the wrong guys because it turned out like half the town hated her

>the greatest game of CTF ever played
>the roundabout on /b/
God damn i love it when retards online find a camera to do dumb shit to.

I find disgusting moments very memorable
>user's cum rag grows fruiting bodies and he comes a fungi father
>user make cum nuggets and eats them
>that extremely filthy user on /b/ who pictured his apartment being covered in food waste and shit

then there's /a/
>accelposter
>BELIEVE IT, MOTHERFUCKER
>Azunyan crossplayer whose father didn't know he wanted to bang his own son in drag
>Is her voice this bad in the manga?

and the depressing ones
>Anything you draw will come to life. What do you draw?
>user: Myself being happy.

>Mieko Matsuki
>if I get through this I really wanted to get married

or the guy who "accidentally" made napalm shotgun rounds to "burn off some squirrel skin"

>>r9k doxxed my ex after I posted a story about her, her beta orbiters caught wind of it and tried to whiteknight in the thread but went after the wrong guys because it turned out like half the town hated her

story?

>Azunyan crossplayer whose father didn't know he wanted to bang his own son in drag
wot

>1yo cum undies user
>HWNDU
>Jow Forums space program
>australian shitposter goes postal
>jizzus christ

This right here.
Just imagine being that guy for a moment.

Attached: 1552481957701.png (1106x717, 95K)

the whole Zimmerman debacle

it was the only other time besides election night where it was fun to go to Jow Forums

isnt this a SHADMAN comic recently?

Trying to send Bieber to NK

Some of you guys are alright, don't login to Minecraft tomorrow.

Attached: 1444037702580.png (534x507, 279K)

before discord roastie general and some of the newer Jow Forums rules it was common to just toss up the details of some random whore and the board would fuck with her for an hour or two. in this case they bit and the thread took off. its also worth noting i didnt really hold back so there was some super personal shit in what i posted. stuff that if an employer or potential boyfriend saw, would make them avoid her like the plague.

one of her local beta orbiters stumbled upon it and got more orbiters involved and they started threatening to call the cops over cyberbullying and a whole bunch of shit. everyone involved is over the age of 20 so just think about how pathetic this is already.

then they start trying to openly address me and be like HAHA BEN NO WONDER SHE REJECTED YOU, COPS ARE GONNA BE LOOKING FOR YOU CAUSE THIS IS CYBER BULLYING, IM ON THE PHONE WITH THE POLICE RIGHT NOW.

which, okay, you do you, but my name isn't ben. her orbiters proceed to dox like three other guys in the thread as potential suspects, all of which still aren't me but are indeed real people in her area (i was looking them up on facebook to follow along).

realizing literally nobody in her circle knows who the fuck i am, and she's also not fully cooperating because of the can of worms it opens, i just continue dumping more of her psycho messages until i get bored and go to bed.

i talked to her a bit later and apparently it destroyed her social life and her dad had to contact google and file a DMCA takedown request because the archive of the thread was the first result if you searched her name.

the time that midget with a wheelbarrow full of croissants rolled by saying "hey boss, where do you want these?"

miss Jow Forums :(

based doxx user desu

Attached: 1537743438672.jpg (184x184, 9K)