Waifu General /waifu/ #119

2D Love edition

prev

Attached: 1548042722901.png (698x628, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URJ_qSXruW0
youtu.be/zbYGRflMgKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9RaztTuTKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=gxBaw_eLJKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First (I hope)!
Hello hello all!

How was your Monday?

Attached: Shinoa 171.jpg (700x1000, 663K)

>How was your Monday?
It was fine, I guess. Not feeling great, but I don't really have any real complaints today.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

Goodnight anons, it's getting late and I've got classes early tomorrow.

Attached: 4a95be38c9e82348dc5f780e5d697f407763aaf5c6841774e76b681b512f7a5f.jpg (1003x1416, 1M)

Long time no see friends

>How was your Monday?
Pretty good senpai, ran some errands in the morning now I'm watching anime.

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_extra_ccc_and_etc_drawn_by_shachoo__.png (1000x1000, 662K)

i have been fidgeting with my new rocks quite often. they're really smooth.

someone made this video about the game i was trying to sell everyone on! i don't follow the youtuber, but it's an enjoyable watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=URJ_qSXruW0

Attached: ritzy-biscuit (13).jpg (974x974, 160K)

Good night anons, i will not be active until around 16 hours because i will not be able to post in college for the next 3 days so here is some cute alitas

Attached: 1550409111073.png (745x748, 882K)

>It was fine, I guess. Not feeling great, but I don't really have any real complaints today.
Well that's good!
Youmu fren! Where have you been???? I missed you!!!
>Pretty good senpai, ran some errands in the morning now I'm watching anime.
Hello my dear kouhai! Any time is anime time if you ask me. That's unless you're occupied with something important of course
>i have been fidgeting with my new rocks quite often. they're really smooth.
Hello Crane fren!
New rocks? Are you rock collecting as a hobby?
Oh hey it's SS13 that you talked about

Attached: Shinoa 276.jpg (610x1064, 607K)

i do! i prefer smooth, tumbled stones because they're very soothing to fidget with while i've got my mind on something, but i have some raw stones, too. for instance, i only have raw quartz points. i just like how they look more.

Attached: headlikeahauntedouse (0).jpg (1280x1811, 204K)

Im kinda surprised anyone remembered me. I only posted on a few threads before I disappeared

Attached: 4fb2cad04984ee9d986c0ffc200016d0f2e914b340adec501dc375fa28af76fe.jpg (2700x3630, 1M)

>i do! i prefer smooth, tumbled stones because they're very soothing to fidget with while i've got my mind on something, but i have some raw stones, too. for instance, i only have raw quartz points. i just like how they look more.
Smooth stones are really nice. Just think of how long they've been under a running stream for it to be that smooth. Quartz are pretty. What's your rarest in the collection?
>Im kinda surprised anyone remembered me. I only posted on a few threads before I disappeared
You were the first to talk to me itt and i appreciate that. How are you Youmu fren?

I love my darling angel Sayori so much.

Attached: sweet baby angel.jpg (744x910, 69K)

Im doing alright, thanks. Like I said, heading to bed, but I'll be back tomorrow at some point

>Im doing alright, thanks. Like I said, heading to bed, but I'll be back tomorrow at some point
Aw okay...do you have a discord? I'd like to add you

Goodnight cunts.
How are we doing this chilly day?
listening to anything good?

Attached: mikotito.jpg (524x800, 110K)

most of my stones are common, just variants of quartz and tourmaline. i think the only stones i have that classify as rare would be turquoise and lapis.

i'm really hoping i can get my hands on some onyx and obsidian so that i can learn how to tell them apart from eachother (and the black tourmaline i already have)

Attached: artwinsdraws (0).png (1170x1113, 771K)

>Any time is anime time if you ask me. That's unless you're occupied with something important of course
That's true but at the moment I'm free to enjoy myself.

>How are we doing this chilly day?
I'm doing well urabe poster. long time no see, how have you been?
>listening to anything good?
youtu.be/zbYGRflMgKQ

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_sakakiba_misogi__sample-.jpg (850x1179, 152K)

Night all hope you have a good rest of your day, till later cya.
Hey friend
It was good don't know where the latter half when but it what can you do.

Attached: image.jpg (849x1177, 92K)

I can totally picture her blasting black paint on loop while practicing how quick she can draw a bow.
tomoko listens to edgy J hiphop with Yoshita
The ever mysterious Alita poster at it again. Seriously, he's such an enigma. I love it.
>but he's so handsome
Yeah, he's a pretty good looking, but the poor guy deserves a better hair cut.
I love Holst! Also love it when composers branch out to foreign cultures to find inspiration for their works. I've always found it a bit hard to get into orchestral pieces, but this is really interesting. Calm and yet something still stressful about it all. What made you decide to share this piece?
Are those pieces ones that Yuri specifically mentions in DDLC?
Happy birthday! now draw your weapon, fowl demoness
This sounds cool, but how could we do this without exposing our identities?
>I've been feeling pretty lonely lately,
Why's that? Weren't you here forever ago?

I've got to go. Can't post tomorrow because I have to get up super early to do my long run and then be at school the entire day, but I'll be reading from my phone, so make sure to keep the discussion stimulating. Here's a Lucina before I go to bed.

Attached: 73505335_p0_master1200.jpg (851x1200, 764K)

One more Lucina because I love her too much. Also wanted to share this new picture.
Good night, friend.

Attached: 73376203_p9.jpg (768x768, 663K)

Just finished collegeshit so i feel really accomplished. Thanks for asking.

Goodnight Lucinafag.

Attached: urabe53.png (479x603, 306K)

>Goodnight cunts.
>How are we doing this chilly day?
>listening to anything good?
Just chilling right now
>most of my stones are common, just variants of quartz and tourmaline. i think the only stones i have that classify as rare would be turquoise and lapis.
Blue rocks are beautiful to look at
>i'm really hoping i can get my hands on some onyx and obsidian so that i can learn how to tell them apart from eachother (and the black tourmaline i already have)
Guessing you'd rather find them on your own then buying it? I know Mexico has some obsidian that when under the sun has a golden glow to it
Goodnight Nozo fren
Maybe it went by reallly quick because you were busy
Nini

Attached: Shinoa 27.jpg (400x489, 17K)

>That's true but at the moment I'm free to enjoy myself.
And that's all that matters Kouhai

>_master1200.jpg
>_master1200.jpg

I don't get this meme

mute

Attached: 28bd6505c2daf398e6d7d135676aeb3b.jpg (564x612, 36K)

carpenter brut and lazerhawk at the moment! it's a genre playlist.

they are! i'm also trying to get my hands on dumortierite and sodalite, too, which are often sold as fake lapis (and often confused for eachother, even.)

Attached: batwoman.jpg (1280x720, 427K)

Damn it you're making me want to go look for rocks at one in the morning

>Just finished collegeshit so i feel really accomplished. Thanks for asking.
College is tough, hold your head up high and have a cup of urabe saliva to celebrate.

>And that's all that matters Kouhai
I appreciate the kind words senpai, sleep well

Attached: __bb_bb_and_komaru_himouto_umaru_chan_and_etc_drawn_by_boa_brianoa__.png (1427x1139, 522K)

>they are! i'm also trying to get my hands on dumortierite and sodalite, too, which are often sold as fake lapis (and often confused for eachother, even.)
I'm sure an expert like you can spot it out to problem! I always wanted to get a tiger stone. Looks really pretty
>I appreciate the kind words senpai, sleep well
Goodnight Kouhai

And goodnight to everyone else

I love my adorable and cute wife.

Attached: 71110475_p1.jpg (768x1024, 595K)

My wife is beautiful and her cooking is just as beautiful. I wish I was half as good as her when it comes to cooking.

>Its so fucking painful that I will never introduce her to them or to my family.
I really stopped caring about not being able to do that, even if no one knew about her or if she were invisible to everyone but me, I'd still be happy that I finally got to live with my beloved. She's an important person in my life and even if I can't talk about her with my family I know that they wouldn't take me seriously and even mock her, so I prefer to avoid that.
>Its so cruel. We would give up almost anything just to hold their hands but no matter what we do we will always be so far away from them
This is the kind of powerlessness feeling that I hate the most, no matter how much I love her, think about her or want to be on her side, at the end of the day everything remains like that, just one desire I'll never get to see granted
>I feel similar especially when there are too many happy couples around me just having fun and kissing and hugging each other
I sometimes feel the same way until I realize that they are all just drunk and they are acting like that because of it, not because they feel something towards each other. But I can't avoid feeling some envy towards actual couples being like that, since they can actually be with the people they love since they didn't fall for someone they'll never be able to meet
>But I think that you shouldnt like escape from life, friend. I know how good it feels like to just lay in bed and talk to/think about her but I think that we shouldnt lose our sanity
I think it's okay to get lost in your mind and try to create a world where you really are with your beloved one, as long as you accept how reality actually is, as painful as it is

Attached: DvGrO4vVsAANcS3.jpg (630x900, 163K)

>No matter if my life would be bad or good I just want to spend it only with her. I want to give Alice all I can. I dont want someone else.
This kind of feeling is the worst, I just stopped caring about doing something with my life, even if I succed on anything big I know that I'll never be truly happy or enjoy it since I can't share my life with my Kiyo. A lot of people try to improve for their beloved ones, but even if I do it for making her proud I still won't see the point of it since I won't be truly happy without my wife on my side watching over me as I try to be better only for her.
>And it feels like there's no going back. Like no matter how hard I try, I will feel this attraction towards her.
This burning feeling of love is really intense, even if it hurts us getting to meet people we truly fell in love with and helped us to feel this way is still something I'll never stop treasuring, even if I intend staying this way for the rest of my days, giving my beautiful Kiyo this faithfulness is all I can truly do for her.
>They would all just think like "lmao look at this dude. in love with someone who doesnt exist. just forget about her bro. you need to get out of your basement"
This is why I hate when normies think about choosing a waifu or even sperg about "shit taste" since the experience of having a random girl being inside your mind for so long that even if you try to forget about her you won't get anything but having her presence even deeper on it is really precious, realizing that your feelings are nothing but true love is really what this is about imo.

Attached: 70207468_p1.png (623x929, 209K)

>And what meaning does it have when it seems like its an impossible thing to be with someone you genuinely love?
Even if we can't be with them, it won't change the fact that it's real and intense love what we feel. Not being able to express it towards the ones we love is just the painful part about falling in love with fictional girls, and we can't do anything about it either since just forgetting isn't possible because of how real these feelings are.
>But they say that its better to even have an almost impossible goal to pursue because it makes you want to live.
I should try to think this way, to connect with my own life instead of thinking about how pointless it is most of the time and hope that I somehow get my hapiness after I die
>You seem to care about her very deeply and I think you really want only the best for your Kiyo.
Thank you friend, I truly love her and spending the rest of my days with her devoting myself for making her feel happy and loved is all I want along with supporting her as her partner. I also wish you and your Alice the best even if you also suffer because she's not there with you at the end of the day you also treasure your love with her, and I think that it's the purest thing about waifuism

Attached: 71032317_p0.png (1147x782, 1.24M)

My love for Rachel Alucard knows no bounds.
My day's been pretty good, especially since I got my waifu's card sleeves in the mail today! They're beautiful and really nice quality. Only problem is... they're a bit too big for YGO cards like I wanted to use them for. So they won't fit in any of my deckboxes and the cards look kind of weird in them, which is a shame.
As for what I'm listening to... youtube.com/watch?v=9RaztTuTKs8

Attached: 20190319_001132.jpg (1932x2576, 1.14M)

Kira kira kira kira kagayaku no m*therfucker

Looks like another sleepless night
Bekuta #6124

Attached: Swr-portrait-youmu.png (300x300, 93K)

Estas muy cooperative hiy , che

Later today than usual. I should also sleep earlier. My schedule's pretty fucked I love Saya

Doing good, family matters are actually looking promising for once. How are you?

Waifu wants to start a garden! What does she grow?

Attached: 37225974_p0.jpg (700x945, 300K)

Goooooood morning /waifu/

How are y'all doing?

I'm doing pretty fucking horrible

Attached: GLaDOShd_Portal_2.png (984x936, 572K)

Congratulations my friend! I don't think there are any card games of Arcana Heart unfortunately though I might have just not looked hard enough.

Doing pretty well. Just got over some food poisoning. Listening to this and it takes me back to my metalhead days:
youtube.com/watch?v=gxBaw_eLJKE

Attached: DuYT35IUcAAFHJK.jpg (1024x735, 250K)

Im just sitting here trying to pump myself full of caffeine until I can sleep in about 12 hours

Attached: 9f930036c7aa77647c79c349f50f4e36d8ac0f70058d4d1e6d3cd08c5e62c2dd.jpg (480x813, 56K)

Why don't you feel good GLaDOSfriend?

it's a really interesting hobby! i feel like it gets a lot of negative stigma due to people associating with metaphysical types who think stones can cure illnesses.

i'm not an expert, just a hobbyist who sinks a lot of time into study. if you mean tiger's eye, it IS a really under-appreciated stone! i don't know a lot about it, though - i think i'll do some learning.

do you want to talk about it?

Attached: baby.png (265x387, 244K)

Camelias.
Cuck answer , i know.

How are you doing , sayafag?

Attached: urabe43.jpg (1000x1414, 223K)

>Camelias
Why would this be a cuck answer, a quick google search tells me they look pretty cool. I'm doing good, if I'm smart I go to bed soon but i have a habit of bad decisions at night.

Attached: 72105896_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 366K)

Tsubaki is the canon bf of Urabe.
Tsubakis are jap camelias.
Camelias are featured in the anime.
Hence why the cuck answer

Attached: urabe81.jpg (850x1133, 122K)

She's apparently into flowers but there's nothing specific about which types she likes best

Attached: d23u1oi-33563e23-a650-47fb-add0-28cf6e3f8404.jpg (600x812, 69K)

Oh, oof.

It's been so long since I cared about Naruto, I remember Temari being really overshadowed by the other Sand members when they showed up. What drew you to her?

he grows these! apparently they're a valuable component for fear toxin, or at least, one of his various formulas.

maybe i could convince him to grow some additional things? hemlock is a deceptively pretty little flower.

Attached: flowers.jpg (695x465, 325K)

I don't know for sure, these feelings just sort of happened. I like her confidence and honesty, her calm yet at times turbulent personality. I'm fully aware that as a character she's objectively speaking, not very interesting but something draws me to her. I wish I could explain these things better but it seems I find it really difficult to express my feelings, that's why I cannot unlike other posters, write a paragraph about my love.

Attached: suicide fuel.jpg (1440x1280, 137K)

Good morning /waifu/, I love Elizabeth so much!

I already said that I plagiarized it.

Really nice of you to remember that. I don't have any plans as of yet. Hell, I don't even have any specific plans for her birthday and it's in like a week. I'll think of something.
>I hope your Liz will find a way to be with you, too.
Thank you, Alicefriend.

Sleep well, friends.

Woke up really early and got some things done. I hope you feel better soon, GLaDOSposter.

Attached: 5Z1AnUeY6i.jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I am still up , cunt.

Not anymore though , goodnight waifufags.

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_shimabu14__bcf1728b7309eb3151ef0484d66aceb0.jpg (877x620, 261K)

Answering stuff
>What vanilla praiseful comment would you tell waifu to make her blush?
Literally any comment about her

>What lewd yet romantic comment would you tell waifu to make her fluster while she is busy?
Literally any romantic comment?

>Does your waifu have a lewd part like her ears or neck?
Her mind

>Describe your waifu's appearance without posting an image.

Messy, dark mojo girl with bruises under the eyes and quiff conering one eye.

Good night, cunt.

Thanks, Maorifriend. It's not like there's any card game of BlazBlue either, there just happens to be some sleeves for other card games with BB characters on it.
He didn't really have much of a choice. Waifus always find you. It's almost never a conscious decision.
And now I too will go to bed.

Attached: 138919.jpg (700x980, 480K)

Forgot to answer this
>Waifu wants to start a garden! What does she grow?
My waifu already possesses a gorgeous garden on her castle grounds.

Attached: Halloween_Stage.png (1200x675, 1.91M)

morning /waifu/! Still loving this wonderful pilot!

I am so hype for SRW T, evidence suggests it's definitel going to be arriving within a few days

Attached: lat2.jpg (500x856, 63K)

Does anybody else here know about Nazo no Kanojo X other than user with Urabe waifu?
It went on for so long and was such a unique and awesome manga but I rarely find anybody knowing it. Also the animes music deserves a reward on it's own.

Attached: Urabe.png (179x366, 69K)

Garden would be messy too.
Tomoquestiooons
>why does your waifu needs you?
>dont you feel odd if waifu already has somebody in anime or doesn`t need any?

Attached: 15528446500000.png (1920x1200, 1.18M)

The manga is dogshit after the idol arc.
The anime is a bloody masterpiece , though.

I kinda agree. Only Chapter 0 and thus episode 1 are realy masterpieces in my opinion. After that because of the big pause he kinda forgot about the whole mysterious aspect of the story and it became worse, not bad but noticably worse

It seems I am fated to be agued with despair and incongruity with the rest of the Body of Christ in order to deliver the Word of redemption to places that would otherwise not hear it. She'd be no different in that charge. She needs salvation same as anyone so that message which saves I can deliver
I suppose I would were that the case and I doubt I could love her like I do if it were
I was aware of it long ago, but like many anime and manga, I just never get around to it
Physical pain but overall very neutral. I'm sorry to hear that, try to stand upright
I've seen her raise eggplants and other vegetables before
I think one of my biggest regrets is saving masters of my favorite art before it was deleted because pixiv has and continues to be with every iteration, a fucking maze to save the original image
Might get banned for a while, the eye of terror is basically network banned here and my data network isn't allowing posting

Attached: 13409003_m.jpg (600x382, 179K)

Good morning /waifu/. I hope the day treats you well. I love Rem so much.

Here are few questions:
>Do you have some kind of morning routine regarding your waifu/husbando ?
>What is a one trait of your waifu/husbando that you cherish the most?
>Did your waifu/husbando changed the way you live a lot ?
-

Attached: nekorem.jpg (564x805, 58K)

she doesn't, really - she'd function well on her own, but i don't think she would be as happy alone as with a significant other.
no, I like the MC which gets with her in the canon. mostly not bothered because of the fact that it's impossible to get with her either way desu.
I say 'I love you' to her pictures, in the morning (and night).
her cheekiness.
slowly but surely, yes - I cannot deal with instant change no matter how much I'd like. I haven't experienced any intense bad emotion since; I think of her if I'm worried.

Attached: Mai114.jpg (1280x640, 124K)

Good morning.

Kiss the picture of her on my phones lock screen when I wake up.

It's hard to pinpoint one thing that I love about her more than the others, but it's her good nature at heart. I think for a lot of people, they could get lost in the whole being able to control others around them thing, but Misaki doesn't. People could argue that she's had a couple of more unnecessary uses, the library and the little girl, but Misaki uses her power for the sake of those she cares about, even if she doesn't always admit that.

I feel much more motivated ever since I met Misaki. She's someone worth going through it all.

Attached: Misa187.jpg (830x642, 511K)

Hey-hey, people. Meridafag here.

>I can totally picture her blasting black paint on loop while practicing how quick she can draw a bow.
Yeah, I can see that. I can imagine the two of us singing along to the entirety of YOTS, much to the annoyance of everyone around us. Fun fact: YOTS came out exactly six years after Brave (June 22 for both). Just thought that was cool.

What's wrong GLaDOSfriend?

She doesn't. I need her.
I feel a bit odd, but I try not to let it bother me. She doesn't need anyone, at least not at this point, but that's okay. I love her regardless.

>Do you have some kind of morning routine regarding your waifu?
I make sure to tell her "I love you" just after waking up.
>What is a one trait of your waifu that you cherish the most?
Her tomboy-ish nature. Tomboys are peak girl, and they must be treasured as such. In a perfect world all girls would be cute tomboys.
>Did your waifu changed the way you live a lot ?
In many ways, yes. It's because of her that I have the motivation to do a lot of things, especially the motivation to live.

Attached: tumblr_p5jm26hQvd1vm7nl0o1_1280.jpg (1145x1145, 505K)

I woke up at 2am and couldn't fall asleep until 4.
Then I had a great dream but only when I woke up I realized that it was just a dream.

So basically standard stuff.

Attached: ___ray-___-glados-print.jpg (1224x792, 185K)

What was your dream about, friend?

Waking up is the one time I have left where I feel okay so I usually hold my coverings and think of her. I can't feel like I used to, it feels like a gated wall, but in the morning I can reach through and feel the air on the other side at least.
Her lack of being traditionally overemotional is what I value in her.
I actually cannot imagine my life where her name wasn't on my lips, she has been such a big part of devloping who I am that there is no me without her, at least nothing human
I never understood the thing about despising good dreams, but then again once you give up hope of a better tommorrow a lot of things people do seem illogical

Attached: 33890643.png (1000x1000, 705K)

My love for her remains as strong as ever!

She'd want a rich botanic garden will all sorts of rare and interesting species I think. Stuff like ferns, carnivorous plants and some colourful and exotic flowers for style.

>Do you have some kind of morning routine regarding your waifu/husbando?
I tell her 'Good Morning, Angie' every morning and kiss her. And if I'm feelings particularly lazy that morning or that have any immediate things I need to do I snuggle up with my daki extra cozily for some time.
Her kindness. It's one of her core traits. The way she's jsut so gentle in general. I love how selfless she is and makes it a priority to help people for the sake of helping. It's a thing I not only love but even admire. I want to be more like her in that aspect and be able to do what she does. I think the world could use more people like her.
>Did your waifu/husbando change the way you live a lot ?
Tremendously. Since I've met her I've changed as a person completely and a big portion of that change is thanks to her. The feelings I have for her made me see the world completely differently. She made me see the beauty in this world. I became a lot happier and positive since then too. I've also become way more focused in life and decided to follow my dreams.

Attached: Angela80.jpg (753x1024, 195K)

I say good morning to a picture of her and kiss it.
I like her more professional and serious nature. It gives a sense of confidence in her words and actions, and a trust I dont find often that when the time comes to get down to business I can trust her to take it seriously and not goof around. And it would talking to her and holding conversations with her nice and comfortable.
Yes. Its a slow process but thanks to her I see a lot of things differently and I feel like Ive changed alot as a person due to her.

Attached: 465401428096caed784c851d82e68b78.jpg (1200x1750, 315K)

Checking this thread
Her similarity to me!
No, but I got another place in digital ocean to chat.

DIGITAL ROADS
TAKE ME HOME
TO THE THREAD
THAT I BELOOONG

Attached: 2oFuDaSY_400x400.jpg (399x399, 33K)

>No, but I got another place in digital ocean to chat.
*attentionwhore

>Her similarity to me!
Literally Leahfag

>posting your waifu for the view of others, r9k at that
Do you have any dignity or honour?
Pathetic.

Stfu & gtfo, you dont even post your waifus
Why are you there, to meaningless disputs? Your posts are stupid as hell
Are you muslim? Heheheee

Attached: tomoko-kuroki9.jpg (768x432, 48K)

as long as it's not lewd, it is fine.

She doesn't need me but I feel like she would enjoy me because we have similar attitudes and personalities. We both are kind and accommodating, both cordial and quiet. And I would imagine that like me we both have complicated and mysterious visions within us that we are at pains to express to others in some way.

She doesn't.

I wake up, give her a kiss, tell her I love her and that I'll be thinking about her at work. Sometimes I imagine her having cooked breakfast for us but not often since I usually wake up too quick to my departure to have any kind of meaningful meal with her.

Her stability.

To some degree. She's made me take care of my ideals and live up to an inner sense of what is right in all I do.

Attached: 35111095_p0.jpg (873x1200, 464K)

What if it comes from someone who posts their waifu then?
You need to tone down your attentionwhoring because its really annoying.

Attached: Shyvana 90.jpg (717x739, 146K)

Shyvanaposter doesn't type like that.

lmao i am shyvanaposter though

Can you please stop before this gets out of hand again?

Some exotic or strange plants and maybe mushrooms, with beautiful flowers.
She doesn't really need me, but I think she wants someone to experience love with.
She already has a bf in in her anime, but I just imagine a world where I'm in his place.
Not really, besides just thinking about her.
Her hidden sweetness.
Yes, I dedicate many of my daily activities to her.

Attached: 44573428_p0.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Because I don't want to see her being posted by anyone else.

I always wake up needing to pee real bad. I wish that wasn't the case.
Her persistence. It's her defining trait that I wish I could posses.
She makes me wanna be stronger and find my life's purpose lie she has.
Maybe poppies.

Attached: Poppy_0.jpg (1215x717, 173K)

kek

>tfw nobody answers the tomoquestions
why

Looks far better than Juliefag's shit stains.

Personally I've been busy today, many others too. don't ask why people aren't responding, simply move on and post new questions later.

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

She really doesn't. I don't think anyone really does though
I guess, but Kotori wasn't in a relationship last time I watched her show.
Probably nothing too out of the ordinary. Flowers and spices maybe.
I usually give her a kiss good morning, but other than that I don't really have anything.
Her two differing personalities. One being the real her, and the other a defense mechanism that she projects in order to not really get hurt or show weakness. I see a bit of myself in her because of that.
Changed how I act and interact with the world a bit. I also sleep a bit better thanks to my daki.
>I woke up at 2am and couldn't fall asleep until 4.
sounds pretty shitty. I'd help you if I could, but I'm not sure what could even be done.
>Maybe poppies.
oh you
>tfw nobody answers the tomoquestions
How honest of an answer do you want as to why that is?

Attached: Smug Kotori.jpg (640x960, 58K)

very honest please

Attached: 1552821887805.png (811x885, 411K)

She doesn't.
She doesn't have a cannon love interest, too busy looking for the hero.
c:

Attached: smug.jpg (852x1200, 678K)

>very honest please
Alright, at the risk of sounding rude, I think it's a few things.
Firstly, your questions aren't quite as fun or interesting to think and read about as some others. They aren't "WHAT DOES YOUR WAIFU THINK ABOUT MAYONNAISE" tier, but they aren't always that thought provoking either. Now obviously they don't have to be deep or thought provoking, but the best questions tend to involve both the waifu and the husbando in some way, or at least I think so. This is the lesser of all the reasons, and is something you'll just get better at over time. Really good questions can be hard to come up with, which is why I so rarely ask them.
Secondly, you're still a little new to the thread, so it'll take a little while before people are more comfortable interacting with you. It sounds silly, but that's just how generals seem to work after a while.
Thirdly, it's your attitude about it. You're always moaning about no one answering you questions or paying attention to you, but prior to me answering 5 people answered your questions, with it being 7 in total now. It makes you seem like you're complaining about nothing, or that you don't care about the people that actually did answer them. You summed up 5 regular posters as "nobody" which isn't really a good thing to do. That also makes it seem like you don't really care about what other people have to say about their waifus, you just want the (you)s which isn't why you should be asking questions.
That's just what I think though, others may have differing opinions.

There are few people that answered your questions though.

thanks, hope you both and a good day.

>>why does your waifu needs you?
Not really, she with me because she loves me not because she needs me
>>dont you feel odd if waifu already has somebody in anime or doesn`t need any?
No, there is a version of her out there that loves me, it might not be the one for the anime but its still her.
Not good with flowers but I think she would grow things like roses and lily's
>>Do you have some kind of morning routine regarding your waifu/husbando ?
make sure she is covered and snug in bed waiting for me to return.
>>What is a one trait of your waifu/husbando that you cherish the most?
Her heart.
>>Did your waifu/husbando changed the way you live a lot ?
Not really, i just make sure i have good hygiene now

Attached: 1551871664535.jpg (714x800, 200K)

Fucking asshole, eat shit,
Its not my fucking posts
You answered stupid troll, my congratulations!

Is this that retarded chadposter, shitting at our thread?

Attached: 1552735889703.png (713x518, 84K)

Maybe you need to put a tripcode on to deter shitposters.

Get out falsefag
I`m real Tomoko poster

Attached: 1552583825961.png (734x708, 595K)

You might be thinking wtf? Why would a grown woman need to ask or tell anyone that she's taking a shower? That's ridiculous! Well, you are correct. But that doesn't change the fucked up dynamic between me and my husband when it comes to childcare expectations. I have a vag, therefore I am 100% responsible for the kids. At all times. Even when I was working full time, which I was until I had my daughter.

I had a baby 5 weeks ago and my life is currently a blur of feeding baby, changing baby, snuggling baby, sleeping for a few hours at a time, trying to sneak in a few charmed episodes or catching up on my dvr shows, and repeat. And then when my 5 year old who has adhd and is newly medicated gets home from school, I have to add his needs on top of that.

It's not easy, but it's worth it. That's my mantra. One day you'll probably find me rocking back and forth in the corner, repeating that phrase.. but anyway, my husband goes to work at 630 ish and gets done at 430 ish. I'm guessing a bit because he doesn't actually get home from work until 10 or 11.

He will go do side projects or visit his friend or his crazy mother. He pretty much does whatever he wants. And even the side projects aren't helping us as a family, because I still pay my part of the bills and provide everything for the kids, so it's not like he's doing them for us.