Changed how i looked/acted and got to experience a great change in quality of life...

changed how i looked/acted and got to experience a great change in quality of life. i likely dont have the answer to your own problems but if you want some insight ask away

Attached: IMG-9754.jpg (1182x1304, 573K)

What changes did you make, and what did it take to do them? Level 33 wizard here. Should I just give up on life or is there still hope?

checked. i was much younger than you when i made the changes (17-20 or so) so im not sure my advice/experience can help in anyway unfortunately. a friend took me to work out at a gym and i ended up losing a lot of weight. i wasnt acttractive by any means but i was definitely better looking than before. this change in self image and the fact that i put some hard work into making something out of myself for once gave me a little confidence and i was able to make some friends in college to drink with. one of them introduced me to a retailcuck job that forced me to interact with customers and coworkers and taught me how to communicate better. i like to think that there is alway hope but this is a pretty naive attitude that i have from my own young change. i hope you find a way out though my friend

How often did you go to the gym? How much weight did you lose and how long did it take?

its been a decade or so since then but im pretty sure we went 3 times a week or so. after i graduated i went every day and dieted a lot. i was about 260 lbs or so and lost about 100 over all over 3-4 years. lot of it was about turning my lard into muscle but i really did experience a 180 in life after the weight loss

Did your skin tighten up after that? I'm about 200 lbs, and could definitely afford to lose 30 of that.

yes it did but i was pretty young and while most of it was pretty quick, i think youth had a big part in it. i think going from 200 to 170, depending on your height, is fine enough you wont experience serious skin issues but im no expert. have you ever worked out beofre?

I actually used to be in pretty good shape in my early 20s. Then I got depressed and gave up on life, and things have just been getting worse ever since.

yeah youth is wasted on the young. im 28 now so not quite 30 yetbut getting up there and i started working out again a month or so ago after spending 6 years being a skelly so i can take care of my heath

bump but i doubt this thread will et any traction

Attached: 1548025080269.jpg (500x705, 35K)

I did all of that and my life still a shit

I'm planning on doing this once my semester is done, I need to finally become fit and experience what it's like, and see what I've been missing my whole life.

so was mine for a long time. i did what i said up there and that was just my beginning changs that helped me to get laid which was a big hel.p. it only took me until 3 years ago when i got a stready gf who i grew to love andwho loved me to really give a shit about my future
do it user, its really not that hard or bad. working out and esp lifting is fucking awesome. its best if you have a friend who knows what hes doing but the internet offers a lot of decent advkce. life is totally fucking different when in shape and i hope you can experience it

OP! I'm too afraid to go to a doctor about this it's also embarrassing.
I took up jogging to be a guy like you, it was going great. I don't remember any real discomfort, but one night my chest started hurting, like a burning itch.
I took a cold shower and went to bed. When I woke up, my left nipple had come off! The nub was gone, just a patch of dry white skin in the center of my areola. I found my nipple under my bed on the wall side.
I'm so scared, do you think it will grow back? I stopped jogging but felt the pain again last night and am afraid I'll lose my other one.

what the fuck are you okay? like if it came right off are you not bleeding? i would go to a doctor dont be emarassed it sounds like it could be something big user. itcould also be a scab over yoru nipple that you scratched off but if you have insurance better safe than sorry

I don't know man it's just dry white skin where my nipple used to be.
I'm not sure if it got like.. Chaffed from my tank top or the detergent I'm using for laundry or a combination of that plus sweat but.. It's fucking gone.
I have a bandaid and some salve on my remaining nipple and not scratching, but the itch is so bad that it's making my muscles cramp and twitch..

hae you changed anything indiet or intake or workout recently? this sounds odd as fuck. again dont feel wierd about going to a doctor they have seen worse than you and want to help ou for the most part

Attached: 61fRuFgZGPL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 55K)

I don't know, the only thing that was different is that the weather was finally above 0C and I felt like jogging.
>nipple update
A couple days ago when it came off it turned pasty white like the patch of skin where it came off. I gave it my respects and then threw it away because it was gross. I don't think there was any saving it and I was even more afraid to go to a clinic then than now.

fuck man are you molting? desu i used to have this issue with my balls when i was a teen where i literally was developing white dead skin plates on my nutsack and had to rub ointment on them or have to peel them and i chose the former because the doctor recommended it to me. i was embarassed as fuck when i told him about it and when he had to take a look but im glad i did it in the end. doctors dont really ive a fuck theyve seen worse

Dude I was joking.
Loved hearing about your balls though.

damn son you got me. im glad your nipples are okay but yeah i forget what the condition was or was called. it was pretty fucking nasty though but ill write it off as puberty issues

Attached: onyon.jpg (3996x1856, 890K)

Body horror and mommy issues are my shitposting specialty.
I hope to entertain you again but must say, you really one-upped me with that ballsack talk to the point I had to drop the schtick.
It became difficult for me to dance with subtlety when your nuts came onto stage.

honestly it was embarrassing as fuck when it was happenng but after growing up and becoming more confident its become a funny/gross story. i dont tell it over dinner but ive tol it to my bros before and we had a good laugh about it

Ever uh..
Eat one?