Would you date a girl with breasts like these or would it be too awkward walking around in public with her?

Would you date a girl with breasts like these or would it be too awkward walking around in public with her?

Attached: 2ae3df901f3930d88ab58cf99aebb583.jpg (888x1300, 91K)

As long as her areolas are normal and not big

Her back would snap in half.

sage

Are u fking kidding me? But not for the boobs, as much as I like them, her face is cute as fuk

I cringe every time I see people liking breasts like these. There's no way they would turn out looking like that at that size. I have actual breast hypertrophy and it's gruesome. This shit first started when I was 14 and it was terrifying. My doctors were scared that the skin underneath the nipple was about to split open and bruises were everywhere. Luckily the growth stopped but not before I ended up looking like a monster. There were no health complications after that (besides shit like rashes, back pain, exhaustion) but I had to endure constant ridicule. And the worst part is that I can't fix it now because my insurance doesn't cover it. And even worse is that I live in fear of my hormones dicking me over and causing it to start up again and possibly leave me bedridden.

tl;dr actual giant tits suck

Attached: fasdhsdghjk.png (617x615, 590K)

I don't even like the picture but I saved it just to spite you

I'd dick you over if you know what i mean.

Yes, I'd absolutely date her, that's hot. It wouldn't be awkward for me at all.

I'm sorry about your discomfort dude but unfortunately you will not find much empathy or sympathy on Jow Forums in general, much less this thread, for your problem.

pics of course

I end up crying each time I have to go to Walmart. Do you really think I have enough courage to post them here?

i was hoping for bad judgement, not courage

ok then, all you wanted was a pity party in the end

Attached: be gone thot.png (618x339, 248K)

Yes? Otherwise you shouldn't complain about having massive breasts if you aren't willing to post them to prove.

By the way, have you ever been groped in public?

>And the worst part is that I can't fix it now because my insurance doesn't cover it.
Most insurance covers it if you remove a certain amount during the reduction.

please originally be my wife

how big is too big. Is it even possible.

Attached: Big.jpg (1280x1910, 209K)

It's not. Always needs more.

Attached: Pa1RnWC8L.jpg (1200x662, 100K)

Absolutely. Big boobs are amazing, but only if she's into them as well. If she isn't comfortable with them and wants them removed, that's her business.

If not larp you're a goddess.
What's your cupsize

>a drawing is unrealistic
wow

Man I wish you could fuck nipples in real life.

I wouldn't wanna have a gf with constant excruciatingly bad back pain from carrying these all day. Who likes this shit unironically?

People who are able to separate fantasy from reality.

It's anonymous. You can post tits here and we can tell you if they're awesome. Protip: They probably are

>my insurance doesn't cover it
Oh no no no, yanks, will they ever learn?

I'd like to stick my head inside those nipples.

Gf is 36J, and it's the best

Me think this user is a bunga.

Attached: hKQB_eKj_400x400.png (400x400, 56K)

Irl not that fun but holy fuck she's a cutie and she's got huge tits why wouldn't that be awesome in 2D?

>you are now aware there are girls with macromastia lurking Jow Forums

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nikusashi__2d3f323c6bad0fcb114c97d619f001cd.jpg (540x1020, 285K)

I would if she had a nice personality and we got along well. Obviously having boobs that big would be problematic and at that size they kind of lose their appeal, but I'm sure it'd be better than dating a flat girl. In my experience, attraction takes a backseat to personality compatability so if we clicked I'm sure it'd be fine since I'm not overly sexual to begin with. Also it could be fun to make people jealous that my gf has boobs the size of some children.
What size are you? I'm sure it's
not as bad as you describe and you just need to find someone who thinks you're beautiful and appreciates you.

Attached: 12291E49-B309-44C4-BECC-97135647B91E.jpg (500x349, 73K)

Yes absolutely.
Guys consider this: her tits are so big that you could fold them around behind her and play with her nips while fucking doggystyle, and if you fuck in cowgirl they'll be resting on your stomach. Top tier.

I just had a butterface fwb with tits like OP. I had to cut the needy bitch off of this dick though because she was getting annoying crying about why I don't take her out in public, and only want her for sex. She would be sad that she has told people about me and she would say she was my dirty secret.

Anyone of these would be super. And I would be so proud. I could never be ashamed of my lady.

>tfw u will never get a tiddy monster gf

Attached: beached_by_w_oo_t_db850lv-pre.jpg (1095x730, 133K)

>What size are you?
I don't even know. I use a giant sports bra.
>I'm sure it's not as bad as you describe and you just need to find someone who thinks you're beautiful and appreciates you.
Everybody in this thread thinks it's like the anime images. There are stretch marks all over them, discoloration, and my nipples are giant distorted mounds. There is a lot of volume to them but only the bottom part, like it's a sack of potatoes. The part joining them to my chest looks like it's barely hanging on.

Sit on my face
oreganoly

You lie you chestlet!

What's your bust measurement? Just checking if you're larping and will shoot some ridiculous number. Also that "giant sports bra" has a size too.
Women your size know their measurements well so just checking.
Also I know what real breasts that size look like and they're hot as fuck

Dude you just need to work your angle and find a handsome rich guy with a big tiddy kink.

Were anonomous here, give tits and we will give validation.

Every tit i've played with has stretchmarks. Just some are pretty faint.

use them to get free rent wtf you were given a gift to instantly teleport yourself out of literal slavery (wage slavery) and you think its a curse?

don't call women "dude", it's a huge turnoff

post pics
all you have to do is hide anything that can identify you

Don't tell me what to do, dude.

>giving attention to the roastie larper

Attached: 1466870385177.png (500x377, 243K)

You're a real funny guy, funny guy

Attached: 1384970471906.jpg (569x412, 78K)

I didnt know we were trying to turn you on.

Are your nipples sensitive? Does playing with them do anything for you?

>giving attention to yourself

Attached: 1549493887130.png (492x647, 508K)

all of y'all asking for pics are wild lmfao go be horny and creepy somewhere else

Do you even know where we are?

Attached: 1385332842339.gif (245x300, 744K)

This post is the equivalent of walking to a den of starving wolves covered in 50 pounds of steak and being shocked by the reaction. How could I have forseen this?

do bigger tits produce more milk?
genuine question

now tell me about that time you suddenly started lactating, how uncomfortable it was, and how it smelled