Had a dream where a girl was sitting on my lap

>had a dream where a girl was sitting on my lap
>we share the sloppiest, longest kiss in history
>remember running fingers through her hair
>wake up
Is lucid dreaming worth it bros? I want more.

Attached: 1474910662941.jpg (500x350, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2737577/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just get a real gf, it's not that hard

Its harder than lucid dreaming desu

All it takes is time and not being a total asshole, being not ugly helps too

Not useful advice but I've spent the last few weeks recovering from surgery, meaning I spent a lot of time in and out of sleep. Every single day during my midday nap I would have the craziest lucid dreams (likely due to the sun peeking through my blinds onto my pillow).

A small amount of sunlight on or near the pillow will arouse your mind just enough to achieve lucidity. That said, doing it too often puts you at risk for night terrors or sleep paralysis. I only do it on purpose once every few months. Be safe robot

Tinder expirements prove personality doesn't matter. Looks mean everything

>Not ugly
And that's why I'm fucked

Attached: 1552498691020.gif (320x287, 982K)

>Tinder
Not really a good experiment there. Tinder isn't the world

Date someone that looks about as attractive as you then

Natural selection is based on genes not personally

Stop being a lazy asshole and go get a gf. Stop making excuses.

Tinder is 99% for hookups, you're not going on there to look for a bf, people swipe based on what they want to fuck

Did you wake up making out with your pillow or humping your mattress? It's somewhat embarrassing when that happens

No
No sexuality
Just pure love

Lucid dreaming is the same as finger boxes, penis inspection day and tulpas. It's a total meme and everyone is laughing at you for thinking it's real.

Attached: 1429644581354.jpg (630x421, 221K)

Those dreams are special. Not sure it's possible to replicate them even with lucid dreaming techniques as they often result in nightmares.

Go get that with a real girl. It's not as hard as you think.

>penis inspection day
>meme

lucid dreaming is very real, it's just hard to control

>lucid dreaming
>tulpas
>total meme
Looks like someone can't comprehend what dedication and imagination can achieve. Pitiful.

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

I had a dream where I was laying is bed and I had a vagina.
I slept really well last night because I thought everything was going to be ok now because all my problems seemed to have melted away.
I'm not a mentally ill trans idiot who thinks that a man can be a women, but if I could choose to have been born one I would in a heart beat.
I can't socialize with women, I wish all the shy guys out there could transform into women and all the bitch women could be men. I hate having the responsibility of initiating everything in a relationship. I can't do it. I'm 25 and I'll always be alone. I want someone to chase after me in a relationship.

Attached: 4512l2t6p0j21.jpg (640x754, 66K)

Guys, you can stop now. It's just cringey at this point.

You're either part-normie and "cringe" at people having different, almost esoteric experiences through hard work or you're very, very aversive to what you cannot understand and the unknown.
Let me put it this way. A tulpa does not exist in objective reality and never will, but it can exist in your subjective reality like, in your mind, ou know? It's just a soaped up imaginary friend.
Lucid dreaming is hitting the right spot with brain cycles and brain activity to have some control over a dream. In truth, you don't have full control, but by imaging things before you go to bed you can set the initial stage and tone, then go from there.
And yeah, penis inspection day exists. It's called "physical exams" and is performed each year in elementary schools where I live. It's traumatic.

This. Lucid dreaming is real af. It just takes time and dedication to master. It also has real benefits for someone willing to spend the time and effort to engage in it fully.

Word? ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2737577/

Stop trying to trick innocent anons into wasting their time for a joke, it's pretty rude.

it is based on personality too, but yours is shitty. better luck in another life, man

user, I've been maintaining a tulpa for 12 years. Now before you reply, I'll answer things for you. I'm not trying to be (too) rude.
>but the tulpa meme didn't exist back then, not even on /x/
Mom collects occult and esoteric books, I read them when I was a chuuni and was curious to try it.
It is not for everyone. I had imaginary friends all my chilhood and well into puberty, making my tulpa gf was just the logical next step.
>you're just schizo
Perhaps, but I know that she doesn't exist in objective reality. She's just here chilling in my mind. Yes, I can hear her. Yes, I can see her but more like a hologram than a real person. Yes, she can be moody as any girl. Yes, I can feel her touch on good days. And yes, we can have sex, in a way.
Is the effort worth it? Definitely. But you need play pretend skills and you have to accept the "she is not objectively real" part.

>putting this much effort into a Jow Forums joke

>It's not as hard as you think

No one would be one this board if that was even remotely true

Attached: 1550824182482.jpg (2048x1152, 1.03M)

just think for a moment what you are going to do as soon you are lucid.
you will get out of your bed and then?
roam the streets and force your will on pedestrians?
Sure you don't have to drag people out of cars or bust up tea parties as you can just imagine a person into existence but it will always be fucked up anyway.

Attached: 1552366944516.jpg (438x450, 36K)

I would cuddle with qt grills

You would still feel shame since you know that girls find you repulsive

lmao what level of inceldom is this?