Creative Robots

Come share creative stuff you've made in this thread
be nice and give feedback to peeps but if u smell shit dont be afraid to break someones heart

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdOX6QRDebQ
youtu.be/K8Pn70k0RJc
youtube.com/watch?v=B3Q37-P1nbY
jumpshare.com/v/YDn3bYqaLUJgFCwxi9T0
jumpshare.com/v/anHjpb8vS6Q2zI8hKvgL
youtube.com/watch?v=ca3GkbIJQPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2gSPJ5JaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2L0vWgPEDhI
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's a gay lil song i wrote
youtube.com/watch?v=RdOX6QRDebQ

I did a video on a Rare VHS tape I own that seems to be doing well.
youtu.be/K8Pn70k0RJc

Attached: another vhs tape.gif (499x374, 948K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Q37-P1nbY

pretty much my best work, but then again I suck at producing music.

But I caaant
I draw furry stuff

I want to learn male anatomy better

Attached: 11111111.png (1300x1154, 215K)

I had to put my passion on the backburner, so my coworker could deal with some family shit. Gonna have to reschedule the shoot to Saturday or something.

The good news is, I did a couple other things. Made this quick alternate poster for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood because I didn't really care for the original (left). I also helped edit my brother's Speech class video for college and since he didn't give me any restrictions I got to feel like I made it my own (some fun little text-asides and a track from Megalobox running through).

Attached: 6586B48D-149F-4188-9231-DA08A8B8DE67.jpg (2399x1751, 1.38M)

For starters, he's missing a thumb.

cosy

jumpshare.com/v/YDn3bYqaLUJgFCwxi9T0
this is uh something with guitar and bad singing
jumpshare.com/v/anHjpb8vS6Q2zI8hKvgL
heres some harmonica

man this is good i like it and cheers, your voice is haunting in a good way

>jumpshare.com/v/YDn3bYqaLUJgFCwxi9T0
:)
just remembered this recording which i think is much better, dont mean to be a self shiller

practicing the moon by the microphones last night

youtube.com/watch?v=ca3GkbIJQPo

singing in a freezing shower

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2gSPJ5JaQ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

comfy as always
entrancing
very cool poster
love the dissonant tone

Attached: woo.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2L0vWgPEDhI
wrong link, fuck

whipped this up real quick

Attached: myfavoriterobotmusicians.png (1220x913, 177K)

>ti's the peak of my talent

Attached: IMG_20190319_125345.jpg (329x378, 33K)

np man i do it anyway xD
this is really good i love your voice you should do a youtube channel or soundcloud id follow your stuff
holy shit that recording came on on soundcloud i had no idea it was you me and my mate were sitting listening to it and we both had the thought that we'd want someone around that would sing like this in the morning in the shower haha I love that shower recording tho so comfy

that's funny, you probably didn't recognize it because i was projecting my voice more than normal

when i sing in the shower i usually get yelled at by my parent so i don't usually do it, so on the rare opportunity i can i like to experiment with singing louder

about to start practicing some more hopefully i start feeling another cover or something

guess ill post again

Attached: Peaceful Reflections.png (634x1237, 1.42M)

thats rly nice user i like the colors

Attached: coubo.png (702x699, 731K)

so weird that it came on by chance haha yea I never recognized you you sound so different in a good way I like both your singing styles, and that sucks they must be jelly of your voice xP
I hope you feel a cover soon too interested to see what it sounds like :D

This an illustration of my thoughts on pol atm. It's a political compass.

Attached: POLitical compass-min.jpg (2448x3264, 1008K)

i like the scotland flag and the word bail a scottish word as the sigil
we will bail you out lads

nvm not gonna play or do anything tonight just got screamed at again for the millionth time just for turning on my piano and quietly cycling through the settings to find a good sound i don't even know how it was audible to any human ear, i don't even think my fucking fish could hear that i know that he listens through my door and waits for when i do anything just as an excuse to scream and berate me because he does the same thing to the neighbors waiting with his ear against the floor or walls until he can hear the slightest sound of music just so he can call the cops and complain

i can't wait to live in a place where i can be free and play music whenever i want

i have a lot of singing styles or something because every time i try to sing it sounds different, i think it's just because i don't get to practice often so i never get a good feel for how to sing correctly

Attached: YK.jpg (236x204, 15K)

damn sounds rough i know dem feels when people around you are suffocating you hope your situation improves so your creativity ain't hindered, i seek the same freedom you want

i sound like im roleplaying lol

You've got some good taste. I'm sure the people in that picture would be happy to see it

soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter