Nz mosque shooting

going to sound really fucked up; where can i find the video?

Attached: NZ.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mEfc0CNMDw
anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba
youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spoonfeed me
you know we have a fucking board for request right? Nigger.

Enjoy jail OP you're done

Bestgore my friend but it has a shit buffer, it should still be up unless your an Aussie with one of the main ISPs

you don't need the video, after this screenshot, he fires a dozen rounds from this shotgun into the hallway, he then switches to his modified automatic and guns down people further down the hall and to the right, he then enters the room at the back turns right and pumps into the crowd of people hiding there, then steps back into the hallway and a guy from the left side of the room attempts to leave or tackle him, gunguy preempts him barely and pumps into him, falls a bit, gets up and pumps into the left side of back room, then i think he leaves for a bit, goes back to car, then comes back and pumps into dead bodies some more, leaves again, some woman outside the mosque is hanging around, pumps into her, then walks up as she is muttering, help me, he helps her, returns to car, drives over her body and then drives for a bit, stops for a bit and shoots some shotgun at people on the street, starts driving once more, gas gas gas starts playing and he starts driving faster, thats about it

go to Jow Forums, come on your even on the website for it

Aaaand it's nothing I haven't seen fifty times already on LiveLeak.

imagine being jailed for watching a violent video on the internet for the sole purpose of disproving retards claiming the video is fake and cgi

unironically which one? only board i use is this one

ive heard its cgi. i want to see it to prove its not.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mEfc0CNMDw

If you haven't got it by now you don't belong here

i can confirm its cgi, same guys behind the man in the high castle

i wont form an opinion until i see it. that would be regurgitating a talking point.

i hope you work it out brother, your opinion will be worth it

can i see it? do you have it still?

i can smell that sarcasm, let me be clear; i dont care about the politics. i DO care about spreading the truth so that anyone who is in the wrong about it can shut the fuck up

its not cgi for fucks sake, try 8ch its probably kicking around there still

thank you. you have actually been helpful.

no problem dude, happy to help someone willing to find shit out for themselves rather than trust the god forsaken media

anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba

>anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba
jesus...

ok, so its clearly NOT cgi. but im fucking disgusted. this is not how we combat terrorism. am i suprised this happened? hell no. im suprised this didnt happen sooner. considering 9/11. however. this is again,
NOT how i wanted the terrorist religion whos rules say you must murder those who disagree. we must combat them in self defense and with just punishment. dont get me wrong, i HATE muslims. they destroyed the wtc, they are destroying all of the uk, they killed millions of innocents. but this isnt what i ment by stopping them. stop ISIS and get them to reform their rules. not become no better than them

ive found it with the help of an user on this thread. my full opinion is below if you care, tl;dr
not cgi. not how we should stop the terrorist religion. and most certainly, anyone who belives its CGI is a sheep retard who probably hasnt even seen it.

this is your brain on s o y milk

i just think we should kill ISIS before we take out the citizens. bigger threat. kill the citizens if they line themselves within the terrorist ranks.

This is your brain on being a basic bitch Jow Forums tard that regurgitates every epic meme that comes out of his favorite board

Attached: image04.jpg (960x677, 104K)

dude. they innocents at the church were innocents, yes. they should have been spared. we need to kill ISIS first. if the citizens try to make another splinter group, and actually kill anyone, kill them too. they are terrorists. a plague on this earth. ISIS doesnt deserve life

Feels good to live in a free country with a constitution where the government can't bully ISPs into blocking content or arresting you for sharing violent videos.

Attached: 1536106439231.png (500x500, 136K)

Go find his manifesto, he wanted chaos

>going to sound really fucked up;
Normal faggot get off my board.

>hear gunshots
>yeah i'll just stand here, those guns must be from my muslim brothers!

Attached: 3447E2CD-C1C0-4493-AEB9-8E1B6FCD508E.png (656x386, 345K)

they round themselves up for him. state of these thick fuck invaders haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8