Have you ever walked in on a girl masturbating?

Have you ever walked in on a girl masturbating?

Attached: y2.jpg (607x622, 46K)

I rarely leave my room so no chance

Walked on my sister's bloody pad once, it was disgusting

Yep, and I raped her afterwards.

Yeah. I walked in on myself masturbating when I was having an out of body experience

Do girls really touch their boobs when they masturbate?

It's good for guys too

Yes. I pintch my nipples, makes me feel dominates

Is that when they call up one of their orbiters?

No, I do not live with women.

What did you do when you noticed yourself?

I snapped back into myself and was too ______ to continue masturbating.

any good manga where guy walks in woman masturbating?

Attached: citris.jpg (466x466, 24K)

this one is cute Mukashi wa Kawaikatta

Attached: votqwmk.jpg (1434x2000, 946K)

Older brothers friend saw me once, I sweaked and covered myself and was so embarrassed, made worse because I had a big crush on him. He just stood there for what seemed like forever, said sorry and quietly shut the door. I just knew he would tell my brother but he never did. He actually started looking at me and talking to me and before he never much did.

That requires me to actually go outside, and have friends who are women OP...

>He actually started looking at me and talking to me and before he never much did.
He probably thought it was hot

No, I always knock on the door before entering someones room. Apparently this isn't common courtesy to some people.

I don't know, I couldn't look him in the eyes for awhile, even when he talked to me and he never said anything. He did start complementing me, little things at first like my hair or what I had on and he would laugh when I blushed or leave the room quickly.

no because my gf spontaneously bursts into masturbation and humping me whenever we're alone together

I can't decide if that would be awesome or exhausting.

little bit of both, she likes to fuck a lot in one form or another

hey thanks that was pretty cute

The girl I am currently talking to is like that - but only online. In person she is far too hesitant to give in to her urges, but I am sure she will get used to it. I hope so, because there is nothing greater in the world than having a girl unable to resist when thinking about you.

ease her into it. my gf is always really horny but needs some comforting after sex sometimes because of psychological stuff. she likes to suck my dick for the fun of doing it and humps herself to sleep against me. its so cute.
she was more comfortable online at first too. just let her warm up to you and dont go too fast even if she seems like she wants it, shell let you fuck her eventually. mine wanted to fuck too fast so i had to remind her to pace herself for her own sake at times.

Yes. It was my mother. I'd rather not think about it anymore...

>Have you ever walked in on a girl masturbating?
Yes. my mom

brothers confirmed

Not masturbating, but I saw my aunt taking a shit completely naked. She was doing it the door open with lights on, and I asked twice if there was someone before going in to turn the light off. It was like she was asking for me to see her bush

nothing ever happened afterwards though?

story time lads

>she likes to suck my dick for the fun of it and humps herself to sleep against me

Yeah. She does, too. I just feel bad because of some psychological stuff she never focuses on herself during sexual interactions, and it's bad because I am a pretty partner-oriented person.

But yeah, about the rest. We are taking our pace. The first meeting was of course wild, but we now settle back a bit. She likes to be the assertive one, so I just act 'oblivious' in order to tease her. It's all good fun.

your gf sounds kind of like mine, she likes sex mainly for making the other person feel good. mine happens to be a really sensitive lightweight though so gentle fingering gets her going pretty easily, even

>your gf
Sorry, she's not my gf (yet, I am trying). But yeah. She's got a bunch of abuse in the past so she is most comfortable in the position of neglect, which I am trying to slowly push her out of. It'll take time but I like her, so I want to help her. She's also very reactive as well, and even nere words can get her breathing unsteady.