What did you guys think of DMC V?

What did you guys think of DMC V?

Attached: images (82).jpg (620x413, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKUGwlFJAHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The darkness of night falls around my soul

Attached: PMDTTCP.gif (305x301, 33K)

BAM BAM BAM

Its pretty fucking excellent

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

aaaaa

Attached: 1552937365820.png (605x212, 35K)

Kind of disappointed honestly. The level design was shit, the bosses were not memorable and overall the game lacked impact. Liked the game play, the cutscenes, character design but besides that it didn't feel as good as the dmc that came before.

Devil may..... run up on a nigga.'

sup bitches

Attached: 1545918853934.png (600x1004, 442K)

So Dante is a 30 year old boomer now?

It's really fun and also Itsuno is a cutey

>Gaming in 2019
It's all shit. And every single game is going to be shit until GTA 6 comes out. Yes, RDR2 is shit too.

What answers do you expect?
Gta 5 is shit, but thank god for the modded online, RDR2 was of course normie shit.
This devil may cry together with resident evil 2 are the first titles in almost a decade coming from capcom that are not shit, so there's still hope.

Eeeewww, >MUH ASIAN GAMEZ faggot. Please consider suicide.

fashionable kind of gay

Ok go play the next dragon dildos age nigger, at the same time I'll be chilling playing dragon's dogma 2 while laughing at you.

Every Japanese game is complete shit.

One game worse than the next one. The fact of the matter is that there was only one, single good Japanese gen this gen and that was Bloodborne.
Anything else is your typical asian shit - shitty storylines, horrobile delivery, graphics from a decade ago, gameplay unchanged since 6th generation and of course weeaboos jerking off to them.
While western games simply suck this gen, they are horrible, asian games are pure cancer and asian devs are do no good retards who stopped developing ages ago, but fat neckbearded western weebs praise them like they are gods.

>bloodborne
>he plays meme souls games
>he thinks they are remotely good
Heres why you're a shit taste pleb, keep eating shit seems like you've got a taste for it.

And the hunter within loses control

Attached: dt.gif (778x227, 170K)

>He acts like a snob talking about MUH TASTE while the topic is VIDEO GAMES.
Only with weeb faggots defending cucsian games you see shit like this. When you bring up all the problems with Japanese games, it's alwasy >W-w-well you just play shit games, n-no wonder you think they are shit.

Jesus fuck you wouldn't know good game design if it bit your fucking dick off.

Considering western games besides inde haven't delivered anything decent for years, it's quite obvious that the japs got the edge on game design, you can keep attacking asian games all day, but if your only point are muh story and ambience, i can tell that you prefer the polyamorous transracial characters within uninspired settings, over simple gameplay, because thats why the jap devs haven't progressed technology as much, they simply make good games with less resource investment, and as much as you attack them you won't be able to name good games from western AAA companies in this decade besides maybe witcher, or divinity: os2 but i think the second was crowdfunded, so no AAA.

>Considering western games besides inde haven't delivered anything decent for years, it's quite obvious that the japs got the edge on game design
Just because shit I made today smelled really bad doesn't mean that shit I made yesterday smelled like flowers. It smelled even worse than the one I gave birth to today, and that's asian gaming for you.

>but if your only point are muh story and ambience
Oh yeah, let's also ignore the part where I brought up gameplay which is as basic as PS2 games' gameplay for japanese games this (and last) gen. They didn't improve for shit in many years. Western AAA games beat Japs in this regard in any genre. Oh and the graphics. And the shitty Japanese "humor". Yeah, it's almost like those things don't matter in video games.
There's literally not a single thing Japanese games do better than western ones.

>i can tell that you prefer the polyamorous transracial characters
And I can tell that you like stuffing your ass with a furry tail butt plug and are a low t basedboy from your fscination to everything that is visibly shit, like Japanese and indie games.

>you won't be able to name good games from western AAA companies
That's true because GAYming in vurrent years just suck. But in the same time I won't be able to name any good Japanese games as well but I would rather play those 4/10, 5/10 Western games than 2/10 1/10 Japanese PS2 to PS4/PC ports with the shitty japanese storyline, storytelling and their horrible "humor".

youtube.com/watch?v=yKUGwlFJAHw

Absolutely loving it

Everything I wanted from a DMC4 follow up, and then some. Well worth the wait, it's been a while since a game exceeded my highest hopes. Can't wait to see what this thing will look like with Turbo.

Attached: jackpot.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Gotta let it out, gotta let it out...
Gotta let it out gotta let it out...

Attached: 049.jpg (553x441, 28K)

This is pretty clear, you're a storyfag, go watch a movie, it might be more fitting for your tastes, because western games rarely brought fresh meat on the table on that regard.
If you prefer a game with good story and setting and shit gameplay over good gameplay and shit story and setting i suggest you change hobby.

Bought it today and buying monster while playing it to feel like a boomer

t. 20 years old

Looks like you need to cheer up, crew cut.