Is this what a fembot/femcel looks like?

Is this what a fembot/femcel looks like?
I'm genuinely curious.

Since a lot of "fembots" in here are just larpers, I checked out "true femcels" on leddit to further investigate.

A lot of those girls complain they are too ugly for everything, etc.
As all incels, I'm sure they over exaggerate and their low self-esteem plays in.

So I'm wondering, is pic related what an average fembot/femcel might look like?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552995023679.jpg (1928x1932, 301K)

I'd date her. She looks like she's probably into some cool stuff.

I'd date her too, she looks cute to me, but that's just my taste.

This is actually my point. I think everyone is dateable for the right person.
However, I wonder if girls like these consider themselves ugly and "femcels".

This is a girl I sort of know irl and I think she has never dated anyone.
She is around 21 years old now.

if she believes that then she is an incel, More likely scenario is that she has never met or been approached by the sort of guy who is her match, You have to actively try to find a partner if you arent an attractive person. she could also just be shallow, or a complete shutin with no social skills. but I have female friends equal to her in looks if not uglier. I know one who had a cleft palate when she was younger and now looks a bit like the giant from game of thrones. And she for being sweet and kind and not a bitter cunt is happily engaged. Nobody is too ugly for a relationship, you just have to have shit that makes up for it.

She looks like this girl I talk to, however she has a boyfriend. A lot of guys go for weird eccentric looking girls, fetishism ensures most women can get laid. It's the sheltered plain ones that tend to be ignored because they have nothing that stands out.

Low self esteem is a killer though. Now I'm older and wiser I realise that theres always somebody who finds someone attractive. It wasn't my below average looks keeping me single, it was my psychotic low self esteem and believe that nobody would find me anything other than disgusting. That and the fact I never left the house. So thus managed to get to aged 24 a KHV

Fuck she's ugly. You need to be some thristy cuck to date this. If that's how women see me I am not surprised I am the way I am.

Also, as you can see by this thread and countless cucks going "I'd date her", everything you said is correct. That's "femceldom" for you.

Attached: 9fb297b7da675fa8802db377b3860a74.jpg (1947x1654, 812K)

She looks like she's into My Little Pony and Harry Potter and bites her toenails. That's not just an unattractive face, that's a special ed face. She's got autism or something.

If I posted a couple of pics of myself to a "femcel" forum, I'm sure a lot of them would say "I'd date him".

What they would mean by that is only that my looks are not bad enough for them to rule me out.

The main point of all this is that no one really looks too bad, except people who are actually deformed and have some weird illness.

Male and female "incels" face different challenges:
>Guys are too shy and insecure to approach girls, even the "ugly" insecure ones
>Girls are not hot and confident enough to attract attention ofnconfident guys
So what happens is that lonely men never approach lonely women.

Most lonely women are looking for bf/husband material.
The guy who tries to get with them needs to have thus vibe.
A lot of "incels" are very thirsty and creepy.

Everyone bullied me, called me names and had no friends and then my grandparents paid to get me braces and new glasses when I was 13. I got some better fitting clothes, my boobs got bigger and I got my hair styled and suddenly guys were all around me. I still felt ugly though but finally broke down and let a guy feel me up and he went and told everyone and then everyone called me a slut so I was on lock down in my house and let myself go again.

Convince me that's not a male.

fembots are often black girls

Like her but more overweight (pear shape, pancake tits) and uglier. If I post my face online I get called a trap. I was bullied badly as a kid/teen. I have been compared to a witch in appearance

Attached: queen.jpg (603x805, 126K)

Bullshite`. 99% of women can improve looks significantly with just losing weight. Even that bitch on picrel has visible double chin. If that's their problem then I don't understand them. Are they that fucking lazy and unmotivated? Who wants a girlfriend like that?

If it really was that equalized, 20% of men wouldn't fuck 50-60% of women mate.

masks are a thing

post pic
bloxorz

Want to trade pics in private? I think I'm fairly ugly myself

I'm not a retard, nice try

I was being serious. Was genuinely curious and hoping to get rated too

I dated a femcel and I saw a lot of femcel's irls due to her.

Nearly all femcels are not ugly. There's maybe a minority that are. It's not larping, more just intense mental illness.

fembots/femcels don't exist

what you should be wondering is how you cope with being such a fucking retard that gives whores attention.

Attached: pigwoman.jpg (720x540, 129K)

yeah that could pass as one, usually 70% of girls(not larp) who post here are below average meaning ugly, plus mental issues, fat underweight etc. 20% are average somewhat cute but not that rly cute(id say girls from other boards such as soc who discover r9k and stay) and 10% are e-thot tier girls(prob girls who come from internet, reddit, instagram etc or other boards like soc, they just find out about r9k through friends or meme pages or whatever i'd say). My ex is from here and she is not below average, kinda cute but not like some e-thot like brooke( which is a good example for e-thot who posts here), kinda like tomoko as in looks i'd say again.

Pic related is a "fembot" from here, and even so fembots dont exist since all they can do is breathe to get males behind them, no matter how ugly or obese they are, as example , if not larp, probably below average, but still can get attention and some bf even its just e-bf or some shit. I could post more girls who post here if so just let me know

Attached: Screenshot_89.png (350x569, 377K)

Go ahead and post them

This could be one posting here since she always posts r9k shit on her instagram but not sure, but one thing is sure, she knows about r9k

Attached: 837654b5-3471-4eac-b72b-cc317c874769.jpg (1080x1339, 297K)

Yeah, post them for sure, I'm curious to see.
How exactly do you known they post here?

I could be a 350lb quadruple amputee with multiple personality disorder and I'd have a bf. That doesn't mean anything. Romantic life is a cinch, I've had a bf for over 5 years even as a goblin-looking woman, but in the realms of social skills/employment I am in ruins. Contrary to what this board thinks being in a relationship doesn't magically solve every single one of your problems or make an ugly person any less ugly. I know, it's crazy. I'm not saying that I am worse off or equal to a KHV robot, I am not trying to complain of hunger in front of starving africans, but I do struggle and while having someone to support me helps it doesn't fix a lack of ability and charm in myself to succeed in external matters

This girl posts here too, as a exmple of that20% I said before and basically ive been here for a long time and well this girl was posted here in some thread about fembots and some user knew her and posted pics and she got mad in said thread, meaning she posts here

Attached: 1551017150035.png (720x1440, 1.17M)

If you are a man and want to get your looks rated, you fall in the mental illness category, just as femcels do.

Your best bet is just to be a man.
Do what you would naturally do if you weren't insecure and pussified.

Let me see your visage your elusive beauty

These don't look like they would be femcels.

This one maybe does, but she looks cute to me.

>but she looks cute to me
Yeah she looks cute to me too. The others just look like /soc/ tourists who come here for the novelty

I'm a fat Slavic man, just so you know.

Do you think robots have it better in the employment or skills department lmao?
You think they get judged less when applying for a job? You get a free pass on a fuckton of things just because of a hole between your legs. Ugly or not.
Romantic life is a foundation for other things. We don't get told that someone is counting on you. We don't get any kind of intimacy. Encouragement. Nor help. We're all on our own. You can't know what it's like, but if you dropped your bf and started going 10 years without a bf you'd have some sliiiiight idea about what it is like. It's fucking hell. A man who can have successful career, hobbies and be happy is either some really weird genetic discrepancy or a demigod.

Physical touch of another person is so important to human being, that infants will die without it, even if you account for everything else. They will just collapse and die after some time. Look up the literature.

You're not.

I'm a fat american man who has the funds to travel and pummel you if you reply to my posts again. You've been warned

I like weird-looking insecure girls.
They fit me really well.

>Do you think robots have it better in the employment or skills department lmao?
Yes
>You think they get judged less when applying for a job?
Yes

Same. Feel like I'd get along with them much better

You have the funds to bring that boipussy over here for some fun?
Ok, I'll let my brother Ivan know we're having some anal dp tomorrow.

Femcels are all around us

Attached: 1525012471408.jpg (853x1034, 157K)

I would happily give them the love and attention that they crave.
I want to be appreciated, and it seems like such girls might be capable of that (unlike social media tinder "stacy" thots with daddy issues).

Well you just said it yourself, women live on easy mode generally, talking about relationships and stuff. Having a bf/gf won't solve anything yeah. But at least it gives you happiness, if you didn't have bf you'd be wanting to off yourself everyday honestly. It doesn't fix anything but at least it keeps you away from literally killing yourself over your mental stuff and gives you some happiness that no meds/doctors will ever give you
Femcels don't exist though as I said women can't be alone and even the ugliest one can get a love partner.
Yeah, the one with black hair said that she used to go on b and I found on the archive that she posts on soc too so there's that.

This, like I said if this person didn't have a love partner for ages, they would be on suicide watch

Also this is another girl from here as well I could go on and stuff but no point

Attached: 1539126417332.png (960x540, 494K)

Sucks they refuse to add us

>even the ugliest one can get a love partner
All women can get a partner, but only a select men can, very interesting.

Well, it looks like men make up 90% of the human population, right?

Why would you think that?
You're wrong.

The only true femcels I've seen are black, and even then they're all retarded and just want Chads or Chadlites.

>being in a relationship doesn't magically solve every single one of your problems or make an ugly person any less ugly
yes it would do both of those things. how can you be ugly and in a relationship, why would you care?

I have literally never seen a single unattractive woman in my life. Not on a picture from the Internet I mean. Every girl around here is a Stacy or "average" at worst. I've never seen anyone like your pic that many would agree to put "below average".
I can't be the only one can I? Am I just filtering them out subconsciously?

as someone terrified of all women i can reassure you that you are not filtering any out.

I've met 2 fembots. Had an IRL relationship with one for a period of time. Both were definitely above average, maybe 7/10.

My boyfriend is 4 years older than me, is less educated, has worse social skills, but is a man and has managed to get almost every job he's applied to and is well-liked at work and has an easy time getting along with people and making friends. Meanwhile I have a bachelor of science in management, a related internship, 4 years of related office experience and can't get past the second interview after over a year of searching. I think there are more social expectations for females, I can't get away with being a sperg but my bf can, what the fuck is that, I get interviews for jobs I am OVERQUALIFIED for, research well, answer their questions with rehearsed and concise answers, and they don't hire me and I know it's because they don't like my spergish personality (hard time making eye contact, nervousness and fidgeting, weird personality). My bf is just as bad as me (I seriously think he might have aspergers) but I feel like people overlook it because he is a man and also better looking than me.

Ugly women don't go outside, which is why you never see them.

If you think girls around here don't have daddy issues you're way off base user.

I have met one irl who craved my attention and simply wanted me.
I was too much of a pussy to ask her out, or even to ask for any contact info.

I've met her in a store where she worked, but she got moved somewhere else soon, so I never met her again.

Lonely girls do exist.
Sure, if this girl put on some slutty clothes and went to a club, she could get laid, but that's not what she's after.

She is very insecure and modest, so she only wants a bf.

Same is with me.
I've had a slutty milf flirt with me heavily 2 years ago, on a beach. I was simply too shy and scared to go with it.
Call me a faggot all you want, but I do regret being a pussy.

>well-liked at work and has an easy time getting along with people and making friends
yeah, you're talking to spergs who can't make friends you're not going to convince any idiots here of your bullshit feminist paranoid fantasy that's really you blaming men for your short comings.

>better looking than me.

That's what it is. It isn't because you're a sperg. It's because he's good looking.

the only truth all women can get a love partner, its not the same for men, simply women live on easy mode
See above
That just proves the point that fembots and femcels dont exist, No matter if theyre ugly or not, just for being women they have it easier than men getting a love partner

>blaming men for my shortcomings
More like pointing out how bullshit the system is that we are judged on different levels when we are similar in personality but I am superior in experience and education. I guess I did phrase it wrong, he is better at social skills but is generally less "socially aware" than me if that makes sense. He often doesn't get if someone is taking advantage of him or insulting him. He isn't dumb but assumes the best of people too much. Maybe it's the laid-back attitude that puts people at ease more than his maleness but I still think it gives him an advantage. If he were a female I think he'd be having a harder time with his experience and education level. He also got most of his jobs due to nepotism, example got to work at Chrysler in a competitive job with no degree at all

you're not aware at all, god everyone must have just entertained your thoughts for all your life and you never learned to make a fucking point. this is just vague feminist paranoia coupled with you being a narcissist. i read your post and it scares me to think people listen to women.

this, she sounds like a fucking idiot

don't be rude to my girl. she's going to leave her bf for me she just doesn't know it yet

100% agree with you here

no females can be incel, no females can be robot. there is just no such thing.
Men are only robots/incels, end of discussion.
Females shall always have one man willing to spend his entire life on them,

yeah that's exactly what I look like except I have straight teeth
it amuses me when robots imagine me to be Stacy

>I have been compared to a witch in appearance
Are you made of wood? 'cause I am now.

>99% of women can improve looks significantly with just losing weight.
mate I've been underweight my whole life and I'm still khv.
it's all in the face.

She looks awful but probably wouldn't look that bad if she put in an ounce of effort

>if she put in an ounce of effort
What kind of effort are you referring to?
Makeup? She already has good skin.

so when are we going out? we can amuse each other

>feminist
not in any way
>narcicisst
actually have low self esteem and self image, those are all facts that I wrote

Hair, outfit and glasses that aren't ugly
makeup isn't just to cover up blemishes but to make the face look more balanced

So you present yourself as "low self-esteem" to prove that you're not narcissistic? That's exactly what a narcissist does

>better looking than me.
Case closed

you missed her 2 worst things, teeth and eyebrows. she can def do something about those too

OP picture is a tranny by the way.

>exaggerated feelings of self-importance
Nope, know I am unimportant, same as everyone else, dust in the wind etc
>an excessive need for admiration
have no orbiters, no social media, no need for headpats and likes
>lack of empathy
too much empathy for others at times, impulse to help people but too retarded to know how or relate to them
>those affected often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success
don't want power or even a high rank, just want a job to support myself
>or on their appearance
no shit I'm ugly
I googled all the traits of narcissistic personality disorder and it doesn't seem to fit. You just seem butthurt that I have an awareness of the unfairness of some aspects of existence as a socially maladjusted woman and am not kowtowing and agreeing with you

No it's not a pic of you

Femcels don't exist, what does exist are women with high standards who like complaining.

join up desu e5hXddy

>That just proves the point that fembots and femcels dont exist, No matter if theyre ugly or not, just for being women they have it easier than men getting a love partner
I'm not doubting that in general I'm just saying the fembots I've met were not bad looking and I wouldn't have been all that interested if they were desu.

Don't bullshit us, you know you want headpats fembot.

only from my boyfriend uguu

what will it take for you to cheat?

I'm sure that at least half of the so called incels are actually decently looking guys but with some form of asocial disorder

I am cute just autistic desu
The difference is that I get to be rejected after people approach me and I talk about my coin collection

For reference
I have not been outside in 4 days but I might go outside tomorrow to birdwatch
I am also asexual and have no friends

On some level I know I am cute but it is not enough to form relationships with normalfags
>tfw white whale is friendship with other women

I am gonna be 24 soon and it will not be long until I am ugly from aging at which point I might become an hero

Attached: 6652F7EF-8589-49F3-AE9E-1D5210F37551.jpg (744x730, 315K)

Yeah, that looks like me. So does pic related. When I first saw it, I actually did a doubletake because I thought it was me.

Attached: A57BAC21-8DD7-4C88-8BB2-26E2E7598027.gif (240x286, 52K)

Do you want to be my friend? This is me
I can help you with stuff to improve your appearance because both of these girls can just do a couple things to look better they honestly just do not know how but they do not have to be ugly because they are not

>2nd interview
Lol. If you're not getting hired after one then you're fucked.

brainlet detected
phone interview is a basic screen to make sure I am not an illegal immigrant/felon/have the right experience. Second interview is the real interview

This must be a European thing. No one in Merica considers them calling you to be an "interview." Also I always changed those phone interviews I to irl interviews by being alpha in my emails and asking.

Me again
I can turn your pic into pic related with just a little makeup and a hair brush
Fembots should not have to exist. We get makeup. Any 1/10 can be brought up to a 5/10 at least.

Attached: C93FF0EF-4616-4421-99C9-52ABFDAFCDD7.jpg (240x286, 24K)

Uhh what industry are you in? I am interviewing for office/clerical/HR jobs and they all do this system and I live in Michigan. I am talking about actual phone interviews, scheduling an interview to talk on the phone or on skype to screen before moving on to the next stage.
>changing phone interviews to irl interviews
that doesn't make sense. I don't think you understand what the function of an initial phone screening is...............

Be my cute autistic gf pls.

>Coin collection
Not gonna lie, that is actually mildly interesting. Got anything of historical significance?

Nothing crazy but I love wheat pennies. I never buy coins to collect, I only collect cool ones from pocket change which makes finding wheaties more exciting

Attached: 19E37946-58BE-4FE4-BCF4-A3B519E716A2.jpg (438x572, 68K)

I collect energy drink cans, im probably more autistic than you and im not even diagnosed but at least yours is a nice hobby

Why do you collect them?

oh thats me ^ 3 ^
my discord is Green Tea#0549
if anyone wants to chat mostly into blackbots though

Here is another if OPs girl just lost a couple pounds and reshaped her eyebrows. Also a little mascara and learning how to smile normally

Attached: D1A08046-455C-4CB7-95B5-E4DFA589ECA0.jpg (453x713, 70K)

It depends on the design and if it's cool or not but so many are cool so I buy them and drink them and add them to my collection, I've got like 100 probably, started like 4 years ago. Pic related some of them

Attached: IMG_20190319_185204.jpg (3970x1644, 1.82M)

Ah. Wheat pennies are kinda cool. Even more cool though is old silver dimes/quarters/half dollars. You ever gone coin roll hunting?