Even the godfather of anime hates anime fans

>even the godfather of anime hates anime fans

Are otakus and weebs the lowest of trash?

Attached: 5c4.gif (410x230, 1.93M)

>are otakus and webs the lowest of trash?
Yes

Poor man, his only accomplishment is something he absolutely despises. Kinda like Nobel, who became known for those awful prizes

This translation is probably a fake deceptive translation. They would not make such a statement.

It's reaI you dingus

I love how matter of factly he seems to say it. Just pure disappointment on his face.

he did you can find it in the documentary 'into the land of dreams and madness' or something like that

>anime fans
>otaku
No you faggot. He hates people that go overboard, like those faggots that broadcast to the world I'M A GAMER or I'M A ROBOT or I'M A NERD and shit like that.

he's said other shit too lol

There's no distinction, pathetic weeb.

Being a fan of literally anything doesn't work like that.

Please the source of this GIF.

i'd imagine he particularly hates the degeneracy like all the hentai posters they have on their walls

Nah what he hates the most is otaku(pathetic japanese incels with no experience with people or the world) becoming more and more numerous in the industry, which means more and more stuff is made by people who don't actually know how people work, resulting in unwatchable trash only appealing to those as pathetic as the people making it. He's basically saying anime has become made by otaku for otaku.

Miyazaki is a faggot, the more you know.

I love grumpy jii-san. But he is right tho no different than Anno, anime should only be a medium for a story not the tool of escapism that otaku use it for.

Miyazaki is hilariously bitter. He speaks only the truth.

Attached: miya.jpg (773x743, 134K)

seething weeb BTFO by Miyazaki-san

Attached: 1913858.jpg (191x234, 6K)

He doesn't despise his films. He loves animation and stroytelling. He hates the fanatic fans who don't experience life outside of anime.

He invented anime, he literally once says "anime was a mistake"

That's literally a fucking meme you dolt. He never said that. Pic related is the actual quote.

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-095719.png (1870x2048, 804K)

I don't mean this in a bitter or hateful way, but I genuinely don't think real people are a good basis for designing a character around. I've watched some of Miyazaki's movies and the characters seem more like an ideal version of humanity, whereas in real life we're all a lot more boring, for lack of a better word. I wouldn't want to watch a story about someone in real life, if that's a good way of putting it. It's like the concept of humanity versus the reality of it.

It's like with drawing, you have to be able to draw real people before you can abstract. If you don't know the basics of how people work every character you make will come out shit, even if it's not supposed to be realistic.

Over the years he has made countless retarded comments about all sorts of things inside as well as outside of the industry, people quit taking that senile faggot seriously many years ago.

Attached: Osamu-Tezuka-bitchplease.png (500x330, 163K)

He's saying it's like making a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy. The information and product is there but there's something missing that gets more apparent with each generation. You might not even realize it until you see the original if you only grew up seeing the copies. If Hayao never spent time around children like he does, Kiki and Chihiro would think and act completely different. If he never wandered in the woods as a kid, Totoro wouldn't feel as magical.

This so much
You don't know how many shitters I've come across that are surprised when you tell them that you have to do figure drawing before drawing anime

>tfw Hayao Miyazaki, Shigeru Miyamoto, both spend lots of time outdoors as children, exploring and learning about the environments and drawing inspiration. But at the same time they're both rather responsible for the later generations of children sitting cooped up indoors consuming their media instead of being outside.
T-thanks, I guess.

Attached: 1423200864067.png (1344x1008, 1.79M)

33hkhv here. If I could I'd render the current anime fan population extinct. There was a time when anime was truly incredible and could do no wrong, that time passed abruptly in the early 2000's and has since become a pedophile's wet dream. May you all rot in hell for ruining something so incredible.

Attached: 1544497239239.jpg (736x1361, 184K)

>fucking otaku, they never look at beautiful 3D real women, that's why anime is so shit
>not because of shoestring budgets and underpaid animators working impossible time schedules, no
>what's that, someone used 3D lolis to learn how to draw loli doujins? JAIL THAT SICK FUCK, THIS IS UNACCEPTABURU
hmm, rly gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 1415560507873.jpg (104x100, 8K)

>There was a time when anime was almost exactly the same as it is now, producing masterpieces almost exactly the same as modern masterpieces except worse, but then someone told me to watch Lucky Star and I couldn't believe anyone would watch anime about young attractive girls having fun, wtf I hate anime now

>ywn go out and enjoy catching bugs as a kid again
man i miss it now

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Had to google what Lucky Star was. Kill yourself you pedo faggot scum. What you call anime nowadays is in no way representitive of what anime once was. Whereas plot, worthwhile characters and animation took the forefront in the anime of old.. Now it's just fanfare for the sick and deranged minds of child molesters.

Attached: 1552531349586.gif (500x333, 470K)

Miyazaki is a hack anyway.

Yes because watching a show about fictional high school girls going on fun adventures means that viewer wants to rape children, even if they are younger then said fictional high school girls. You shouldn't be allowed to partake in human interaction you literal neanderthal.

>I like to sit in my bedroom in nothing but underwear and my own sweat and watch children do silly things all day

Kill yourself, and then kill yourself again for ruining anime for the rest of us.

i think pokemon has some compelling story arcs. fite me

>tfw Osamu shits on modern manga during the 80s

where's your god now?

I wouldn't know I dropped it after johto

complaining about weeaboos on Jow Forums is like complaining about horse fuckers on ponychan

They asked him if he was an otaku because of how much he loves planes.

I love anime

and man gah

Attached: 1551177486783.png (597x843, 305K)

The only ones who stick to this narrative are plebs who are absolutely clueless about what shows that have aired in recent years,, and there was plenty of retarded ecchi shit 30 years ago as well.

kek

Attached: Ataru-Moroboshi-Urusei-Yatsura.jpg (685x385, 260K)

Lmao because apparently anyone who remotely enjoys slice of life anime is a virgin, basement dwelling loser. I have several friends that are socially thriving and successful that have enjoyed SOL anime. If you're just going to type away at your keyboard with your generalization, blanket statement bullshit, then get the fuck out and stop wasting our time you lame-brain autist.

Since you replied to me twice I figured I might as well double it up, too. I personally gave up on anime all together over a decade ago. I gave it plenty of shots after the early 2000s but was repeatedly let down. I have a close friend who's entrenched in the sewage and despite his attempts at "opening my eyes" the quality just isn't there anymore.

I never once said that, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by implying you take part in your degenerate endeavors in private. Apparently I was mistaken as you've formed a cult around pedophilia and celebrate it in public. You should be burned at the stake, but the scent that would be left behind would negate the pros. You are an abomination. Do your mother proud. Buy yourself an ease-bake-oven and fucking kill yourself.

anime was a mistake.png

>be on Jow Forums
>post anime hate
newfag level 100

Attached: 1551928347832s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Dumbass, he's not talking about being able to draw. THat's why he says "whether you can draw like this or not". The drawings don't matter. He hates how anime is so full of escapism shit, and how all the girls and other characters are meant to pander to what he sees as losers.

The quality was never there. So many complete trash anime 10, 20, 30 years ago too. I do wish there were more adult theme animes, but only rarely.

and GANGBANG

Do you honestly believe there's no good anime beyond 2000s? That's like saying there's no good movies since the 80s. Just because there's more garbage nowadays doesn't mean the past was better. The 80s and 70s have plenty of shitty forgettable shows as well; it's just that nowadays it's easy to spot them. If you can watch shows like Mushishi, Mob Psycho or 3-gatsu and actually consider them bad you're beyond saving

Attached: gaming..png (414x382, 206K)

>Since you replied to me twice I figured I might as well double it up, too. I personally gave up on anime all together over a decade ago. I gave it plenty of shots after the early 2000s but was repeatedly let down. I have a close friend who's entrenched in the sewage and despite his attempts at "opening my eyes" the quality just isn't there anymore.

Au contraire I'd say the overall quality is better than ever, I think the problem lies with you rather than the shows, you've simply lost interest in the medium. I'm not sure I'll stay awake many more minutes but for the sake of picking at it, what shows did you see in these "plenty of shots"?

Attached: kamui10.jpg (350x500, 76K)