Why do non white and mixed girls avoid white boys so rigorously?

All through my years Ive seen that non White women seem to avoid white men like the plague, why exactly are they like this? Whatre your experiences anons?

Attached: FC9D4518-0712-4A05-9BED-A0511CA7F367.png (429x512, 434K)

Pretty much the exact opposite in my experience. I've had sex with 5 women, all non-white.

nice racebait thread gaynigger cumwad fuckchode!!!

>All through my years Ive seen that non White women seem to avoid white men like the plague, why exactly are they like this? Whatre your experiences anons?

thats just an american thing, white girls are normal everywhere else

you misspelled ugly

because no one likes white people. many are culturally ignorant and blinded by their own privilege

This is the exact opposite of reality, a lot of western Asian women will ONLY date white men

for a green card or entry to the EU, thats it

Which is why they don't want to marry white guys. No one fucks based on "cultural ignorance" or whatever. Plenty of woke black girls will go ride a white kang in college before settling down with either a liberal White or a Black guy.

It's clearly not just the green card, or else you'd see African girls marrying Black guys for green cards too.

My sister is mixed and I'd say up until about 14 years old, she ONLY liked white guys. Young one (her age), mostly. But that was all she liked. Around that same age though, she discovered R&B and hiphop music in general. That's when things started to change. After that, she never liked White guys again, even a little bit. Only date Black guys, only put up posters of those R&B soul singer boy bands, and for a while she even tried to speak Black. She wound up marrying a rich Black policeman but I don't think they plan on having kids. They just rescue dogs and find families for them.

You already made this thread like 4 times on pol yesterday

>rich policeman
How is that even possible?

>In 2010, starting pay for a Suffolk patrol officer was approximately $59,000 annually. After five (5) years of service, pay rose to $108,608, not including overtime, night differential and benefits.

they assume, many times incorrectly, the white guys are more financially stable than the black guys.

You also have to consider only white guys are foolish enough to marry some dirt poor girl from a third world country and believe the girl did it for love.

Fuck man its over for white boys, well and truly

You don't see the bigger picture from down here in the common classes. There's no threat to White dudes. The world is still very much theirs and there will never be even a moment when it isn't, but if you don't make it to the right socioeconomic pools, you're stuck down here in the manufactured consumerist terrarium with the rest of the rabble. The 1% live in paradise.

Only ugly and short white men just like they avoid non white ugly and short men

This OP youre just really ugly or something

I've literally had sex with one white woman. The rest have all been arabs, indians, persians

take your hormones, chang

Hes not wrong though is he?
Original

They don't. OP lies

But they do though. They find white Boys irritating

You're just ugly lmao. I haven't had much interest from blacks but I have found it far easier to get laid with non-whites, especially indians who are all over me. Latinas too.

My Mexigrill wife told me white guys are either lame or mental insane.
That she only talked to me because i was a cute dork and she had this infatuation for me like a puppy.
Worked out in the end tho, im not such a beta faggot anymore and i have someone that actually cares about me now.
I swing back every now and then to see how you all are dong at to tell you that it is possible to find someone.

Sounds very typical opinion of all non white women

I think you are probably just ugly because in my experience it is the opposite. I am a 6/10 on the absolute best of occasions. I don't really go out that much but the 3 times I have been to a nightclub with my friends, twice girls have approached me and started flirting. Both were non white. One was a Japanese student and the other was from Lebanon. I am an autistic volcel who is afraid of intimacy and sleeping around so I didn't return the flirting which in hindsight was stupid.

Point being, white women (specifically Irish) don't even give me the time of day. The only women who have ever shown interest in me have been non-white.

Attached: 1544372860942.jpg (728x718, 63K)

This sounds like a really really fake story

Nah this sounds fake ass shit

lmao cope harder, I admit I had to graft the Latina but Indians and similar (lost virginity to a girl from Kirachi in Pakistan) are obsessed with me.

Do you have AIDS now? Blox.

Fuck its over for us now

nigger in denial

I never had that issue, i feel like i can never get a white chick but most of them are basic bitches so who gives a fuck

they don't you fucking meme spewing retard

Nah non White girls hate white goys

they just avoid you OP

stop coping you whiteoid cuck, you know well that it's all lies, non white women will only want white chads

Attached: 1550449996965.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

Half white half Asian fembot, never liked anyone except white guys

you're wrong mate, if they avoid you is because you're not attractive

Because white people think they're better than everyone. Who wants to put up with that? Unless the non-white believes it and wants to increase their "status"

I keep seeing this thread being made with the exact same wording
I assume it's one person, have they managed to answer why statistically the highest incidences of racemixing in all western nations is non white female, white male?
White men are still the most desired on earth

Based and redpilled femanon
Original

I don't know but other black women are rude to me for no reason if I act too "white" (including just pursuing higher education) so if this is a thing that happens, it's probably because of peer pressure. Either because dating a white person makes you a snob who thinks they're too good for black people, or because it's seen as being controlled/being a suck-up/Uncle Tom

all the girls that hit on me are nonwhite

Larper inbound
Original

Literally the only people who have been attracted to me aren't white. The trick is to avoid highly left leaning people who get all their opinions from Twitter.

Sexy and interesting thanks fir you who contributed

My experience is that I am mexican and my mexican ex gf cucked me with a white guy, so I wholly disagree with your statement.

The truth is the opposite of what you said. They ONLY want white guys.

Also avoid overly conservative people who in the same way white people can denigrate white women for dating black men other races would denigrate theirs for dating whites.

Race mixing just simply isn't as common as the media would have you believe.

>in the same way white people can denigrate white women for dating black men other races would denigrate theirs for dating whites.
But doing this is the right thing to do.