Something is wrong with me

I don't know if I'm normal or crazy.
I am wondering if anyone else has difficult controlling their mind and body?
My body jumps up and runs to the other side of the room, my body will smile and laugh without anything funny going on
My head talks in the third person about the body and the girl
My head creates whatever emotion I want to feel, by simply altering it's reality and self-deluding
I might be mad. I can hide it and act however I want in public since I convince myself of anything. At home the bad girl comes back. She's the one who lost it, she's the psycho crazy one
Pls help, IDK if this is a normal thought process or if something went drastically wrong with me. In childhood I was often in trances and talking in different voices, changing my identity by the year
pic is Lia Marie Johnson the youtuber who went off the rails and broke her programming

Attached: 1547317656288.jpg (750x1334, 54K)

>My head creates whatever emotion I want to feel, by simply altering it's reality
Don't worry it's completely normal. You're just a woman.

>Lia Marie Johnson
I can't believe that's her. I used to watch her react videos years back and we're the same age

I have minor problems but can relate. The question should be
What do others know that I don't know and are they hiding it from if they do know?

!! How can you relate? Do you relate at all to the body getting up and moving without you realizing youre doing it? That is so weird for me, and I will find myself on the other side of my room laughing IDK why.
>>My head creates whatever emotion I want to feel, by simply altering it's reality
>Don't worry it's completely normal. You're just a woman.
lol hysteria?
Yes, something went wrong with her... All the people watching her got into her head negatively possibly? Fame isn't good for psychological health

what is the video in the op about

read the post boy

I was subtly trying to tell you something
wink wink nudge nudge
You know damn well what I want op

>smoker
>nosering
>tattoos
three strikes, and you're OUT!

Attached: 1516988197268.webm (476x476, 459K)

no reaction at all to the liquid & didnt stop texting until the moment of impact. what is becoming of people.

Here you go peeps. For free

Attached: 1532477863711.webm (640x1136, 500K)

you are that nigga user
nice

And another one for you
el boobo

Attached: 1471424328026.webm (360x640, 1.57M)

serious question, are you 13?

goddamn you're hot

she's myfu. back off
I've been with her since way back when
all them reactions nigga. we practically grew up together, ya feel me?

No reaction? She's mentally gone.
Another girl has fallen victim to mind control.

AM I MENTALLY 13? YOU TELL ME user
I AM JUST SOME LETTERS ON A SCREEN TO YOU, YOU CONTROL ME

what the fuck happened to her? Finebros raped her?

Someone got a hold of her mind and brought her on the wrong path
We need to SAVE HER SOUL

'I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA'
'I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA'

maybe. the shit you said reminded me of when I was 13 and didn't know how to articulate my thoughts about being severely mentally ill. go see a psychiatrist or meet another mentally ill person and it'll be easier to understand