Why do these two smelly pieces of fatty tissue arouse males so much?

Why do these two smelly pieces of fatty tissue arouse males so much?
Are males that weak where something so simple can debase them into drooling animals?

Attached: 1515855725562.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

we like fat asses girls like money

Is that Brittany Pettibone on the right?

It's a sign of fertility and health.

Why do green, rectangular, pieces of paper attract human so much?

Because they're more than that you fucking pseud. They're ways to assess and measure monetary value, and can be exchanged for anything you want in the world.

Robots are so fucking dumb.

Names?? origgg

girls like the subtle while men like the visual
ASS wins again

please be an original bait

Attached: images (3).jpg (384x384, 15K)

if only that was lauren southern on the left

It's evolutionarily analogous to bright pink baboon asses. it's a visual sexual attractor to entice males to copulate from behind. you're a caveman, you see a cavewoman with a delicious ass, you walk up to it and play with it and see an enticing pink hole underneath it and stick your dick in it

Because they are soft and smell nice.
I was in class yesterday and this girl sat next to me and smelled so good. Gave me a semi chub

i need both of these girls to put their asses on my face RIGHT NOW!

It actually turns me off. Please don't twerk: it's pig disgusting.

A tradthot wouldn't be caught dead doing that.

I'm sorry OP but not everyone is a nigger. Humans generally get turned on by any sexual symbol though, such as hundreds of years ago lifting up your skirt a foot would make men horny because it references the vagina under the dress. You can have sex from the back so turning you tightly clothed ass towards a view makes people see exactly what it would look like to fuck the girl from behind, you can see the vaginal opening in your mind. The ass checks itself is a nigger meme because they genetically have larger asses. White males are more about cute facial chemistry, and when it comes to preferring anything else beyond that it is fetishism.

You're a homosexual if not turned on in some way by a sexual gesture though, including females. If a guy tilts his pelvis your way and leans back with his head turning to the side it's the exact same thing. He cums in you with his head to the side of yours, his hips thrusting forward. If this doesn't make you wet then you're gay.

Also, it is important to remember that women are the one's acting like retards in that webm to begin with homo.

Attached: 10410642_323298861193757_649530390942627832_n.jpg (590x453, 29K)

holy FUCK you're stupid. Like really really retarded.

>>anything you want in the world
Even if anarchist capitalism was real that'd still not be true.

Attached: 10885208_10154898986660538_61110350345953048_n.jpg (470x411, 20K)

GIRLS DON'T LIKE BOY SGIRLSA LIKE CAR AND FUNNEY

All of that just to tell us you're gay

Attached: 1513338453536.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Desire to breed and pass on your genes to the fittest and healthiest mate is natural and accepted for the elite. If you want to be a beta and pretend you don't care that your children will be healthy, strong, and smart as possible do it, if that is what is needed to cope. But do know you are contributing to the degragation of your own people, and if you have no children then you have failed in the most basic of tasks that every ancestor before you has accomplished. Now your genetic legacy is gone for eternity.

I'm ashamed I don't know why I like it. I'd let them fart on my face

magnets, I assume