How can men enter a Sauna and avoid running around with an erect penis?

How can men enter a Sauna and avoid running around with an erect penis?

Attached: a-woman.jpg (300x300, 14K)

there are saunas where men and women are together in same room?

No but OP is clearly a faggot

Of course. Mixed saunas are pretty much the norm in Europe.

Not OP, but that's the only kind that I've seen.

Is it an americuck thing to separate saunas by gender?

Will women ever stop using there naked body as an attention seeker device?

Most public Saunas are gendered.
Most public saunas 80% of people will have a hand towel over their junk, even the all male ones.
Have you ever been in a sauna? It is super hot, you cant really stay in there longer than 15 minutes, it is too sweaty to make out or anything

Dunno man I never have erections when I go to mixed baths in Japan.

>cant really stay in there longer than 15 minutes
Have you considered HRT if you're this frail? I stay in the sauna for about 2hrs minimum. Longer if there is a TV. Hell my whole state is a glorious sauna in summer.

>mfw someone brings towel to sauna
Grow a pair please.

Attached: tirsk.png (399x385, 216K)

are you fucking stupid?
im a male and i dont to embarrass myself by running around with an erection

my country (germany) we dont split saunas and running around with shorts or something will make people look down on you. we have a strong nudist culture called FKK(FreeBodyCulture).

because it's hot enough that your penor can't get hard

that's all of them.

>he puts his naked ass on the bench
learn some decency

>It is super hot, you cant really stay in there longer than 15 minutes, it is too sweaty to make out or anything
how embarrassing

You guys have some shit saunas if you can stay in their longer than 30 minutes, and past 20 is an endurance challenge. Sounds like barely a warm room with a himmiterfier if you are watching TV in there

m8, the entire point of sauna is to pour tons of water onto the oven so the temperature hits 100C. While you're not doing that, the actual temperature of the sauna doesn't matter, because you're not sitting in the sauna to be a bit warm, even if it is 70 to 80 C

It's about 80c in there I thought that what a normal sauna should be at right?

How does KK stand for Body Culture?

Attached: Confused Negro.jpg (603x548, 23K)

If you literally translate "body culture" to German it means "Koerperkultur", abbreviated KK

i pity you sub 100 IQ peasants

Jane!?! Is that you Jane??

Aha damn i want to be a part of the koerperkulturklan too. Would be nice to see naked chicks

It's mostly old women and even older men

You are as innocent as huckbleberryfin and Tom swayer wondering how people in forgern countries understand each other

You're not in a real sauna if you're able to stay in there for 2 hours you retard. Are you talking about a steam room at your gym?