Does anyone here want to get a haircut, but becouse of social anxiety doesnt get it?

Does anyone here want to get a haircut, but becouse of social anxiety doesnt get it?

Attached: edgyy.jpg (1000x1500, 225K)

I hate talking to the dumb broads that cut hair. I just cut my own hair with a trimmer. Saves money and soothes my autism.

I've been meaning to get a haircut for a month now. Combination of the fact I can't decide on a style and that I don't like to leave my room.

I'm balding so I have to shave it even if it looks like shit

Attached: 1521793113828.png (657x527, 31K)

Not exactly social anxiety, but I got tired of having a different rando cut my hair every time, and getting random results every time.

So I started asking my wife to cut my hair. It will take a few months for her to learn it well, but at least there's hope that she can do it consistently by this time next year.

(Don't hate on me for having a wife. I was a khhv virginal wizard until age 38.)

>my wife
WHAT THE FUCK

Absolutely. I've needed one since July. It looks terrible and I don't want people to see it. So it compounds the issue.

Fuck sitting in front of a mirror in public being reminded of how bad I look and being forced to make small talk with some normie who I have absolutely nothing in common with though.

I have a trimmer and have cut it in the past but I fucked it up and it looked terrible. And I knew I would too but I had to try.

Just pretend to be mute, man. I've done it a few times.

I share this feel fren
About a year back i decided to buzz my head completely because my hair was looking worse and worse and i thought i had damaged it and will just grow new healthy hair
It didnt happen

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

I faced the anxiety and got a haircut but I was an autist and couldn't really talk to the person cutting my hair so I didn't get it cut very well.

yes, and dont know what to ask for either. it looks really long, faggy and messy. the more i put it off the worse its going to get

The counsel see your situation and grants you a seat amongst the Masters. HOWEVER, You will not be granted the title of wizard.

I've honestly been mistaken for retarded on two different occasions due to not talking from social anxiety. It's miserable and I ruminate on it often. I think spilling your spaghetti and looking like a social retard is preferable. At least there's the potential of getting better from trying.

Yeah, I don't even go outside so I have no excuse for not buzzing it besides my mom literally laughing at the prospect of me with less hair.

Is it all over, or just balding on the top? If just on the top, why not style your hair like this?

Attached: Chonmage.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Yep. Haven't had a haircut in 9 years because I'm scared that I won't fit in the chair, but mostly because I'm terrified of having to make small talk.

I only look good with long hair because my forehead is really big. When I cut my hair I look like I'm balding altough I'm totally not

Memes aside, in my case its a receding hairline and overall massive decline in hair quality. I would grow it out but i dont know whats wrong with my hair/scalp, it looks/feels terrible and i just buzz it every few months now and wear a hood everywhere. One absolute meme is that i have massive "cowlick" (literlly looks like a tornado) right on my hairline so its impossible to grow it out.

Attached: 1537455407982.jpg (636x431, 35K)

Kinda would look like a monk haircut if I didn't shave. Hair in middle is thinner and shorter. I started lifting two weeks ago so hopefully will get some jaw gains to compensate...

Attached: 1538804159178.jpg (480x640, 46K)

>leave my hair long (almost but not quite shoulder lenght)
>get mistaken for a girl
>Stupid name doesn't help either
>cut hair really short
>get told I look like milhouse from the simpsons
>mum laughs at me and calls me names
>medium length just looks retarded.
Thinking about just shaving completely.

What's with moms and laughing at their sons for getting a haircut

I cut my own hair. I do a decent job because I keep it simple, short on the sides, longer on the top.

>You will not be granted the title of wizard.
Yes, I know that I can no longer claim the title of wizard. But I do retain my extensive knowledge of the ways of the wizard life.

Learn medicine and join a mercenary band, you'll be great.

Attached: jeremus.jpg (720x550, 105K)

Where'd you find that photo of 20 year old me?

I really like the mc's hair in Summertime Saga. Do you think if I took a picture of him in to the barber, they would be able to give me his haircut?

Attached: 1550948641341.png (2420x960, 856K)