My boyfriend is cute but he is TERRIBLE in bed. Im not going to leave him or cuck him but WHYYY...

My boyfriend is cute but he is TERRIBLE in bed. Im not going to leave him or cuck him but WHYYY. He lasts around 2 minutes or less everytime. One time he came just by putting the condom. Is it a normal thing?

Attached: 0419696e1a7f78374e5e71f4d25fac51.jpg (1000x997, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>condom
What a fuckin beta he is using condom

Did you try foreplay?

>came just by putting the condom
What the actual fuck?

get him to cum a bit before you guys have sex that might make him last longer

>try foreplay
>he cums
>cant do penetration

>go straight for penetration
>the most he lasted is around 4 minutes and it wasnt really good

I mean I wont die but its frustrating.

I told him I was going to put the condom on and once I put it on his dick and rolled it to cover he started cumming a lot. But then he couldnt get hard again.

Then I hope he is good in oral

Your bf is retarded

idk, maybe peg him or something so the sensitivity moves elsewhere

I dont think retardation is the issue here. Biology might be.

Your bf's dick's retarded

Make him take opioids or some kind of hallucinogenic drugs. I saw someone here with same problem. He said he was lasting longer with them.

Seconding this
Either get him to take painkillers before you fuck or get him hard again after he cums the first time.

Im a bit of a quick shot but I can usually cum 3 or 4 times in a row when im fapping (and that takes a couple hours, at least)

train him like a good femdom gf

It's because your body is ugly.

1) Did you both just start having sex? For guys nervousness is involved a lot. Nerves can cause you to either cum too quick or not cum at all (or make you unable to get hard).

Basically, dont feel too discouraged and just keep having sex. He WILL improve unless he has a legit medical conditon.

Attached: __hex_maniac_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts__sample-bc63b4c2f730947a697fbdf1d7346ab8. (850x1515, 151K)

before you post any further we'll need to see some pics for uh, testing purposes

Unironically dump him. Idk how long you have been together but you will cheat on him. It is inevitable.

Make him wear a strap on.

He can train!

Until you find a solution (or hell even if you do), get him to please you with his fingers/tongue.

Or go full domme and wear you the strapon

Benadryl for pre-mature ejaculation, DPH is commonly used as a sexual enhancement drug and it's less addictive than making him do oxycodone. Also, make him jerk off earlier in the day before you fuck. The first one is always easy anyway.

Attached: box.jpg (500x448, 37K)

Sadly I wouldnt know where to get them and he probably wouldnt do it.

I TRY

oh, not too long ago, but its like our sixth time.

1) first time, we both get horny, I sit on him with our clothes on and hump him. He clearly cums, his face was cute. Says that he wants to stop but I can see the wet stains in his shorts. Alright, maybe I was going too hard.
2) second time he actually penetrates from behind but cums in under two minutes. Cuddle time.
3) Third time I decide to go straight for penetration, put the condom on, he cums as im rolling it. A big ammount, im glad he enjoys it but jesus.
4) Couldnt get hard said he was too nervous. Im sure im not ugly.
5) Came pretty much after putting it in again, but he did hump a few minutes. Then laid on me.

no its not.

not into straps on sadly

>Implying im gonna post pics of my boyfriend after saying he is bad in bed.

Attached: 1513462809174.jpg (116x110, 6K)

>but its like our sixth time.

He's barely starting to learn then. It will be fine in a few months.

Your poor bf has lots of anxiety, but he will learn how to relax during sex with your help/love/encouragement/etc.

This is also probably true. If he busts early make him something to eat and make sure he fucking hydrates and wait out his refraction time and try again. It's not a big deal.

Encourage him to get you off after he's done, like a fucking adult

tfw no sexually frustrated loving gf

Oh yeah, teach him how you get yourself off too. Turn your bf into a clit rubbing or licking master.

It will give him some additional sex confidence.

just try again after he cums and he'll last longer

pro-tip: you can get a guys dick hard whether he wants it or not by just spinning it around like a helicopter blade, the centrifugal force will draw the blood to the end

Fuck off nigger. Really, really.

Damn, what an advice. Thank you user, ill try helicoptering him.

im fact im gonna try this right the fuck now since im going to his house

Attached: 1520988902080.png (127x124, 38K)

Don't go in with a loaded gun. Make sure he jerks off every night. Foreplay a bunch, have him eat you out and use condoms that dull the senses.

>One time he came just by putting the condom
You expect us to believe this drivel, you cur

Attached: 1510423275077.jpg (800x576, 111K)

i bet ops post is bait but i'm so worried about if i ever have sex what my performance will be like. I usually cum in 30 seconds of masturbating and masturbate multiple times a day. If i ever get sex ive already resigned myself to just giving a girl cunnilingus because of my lack of confidence and impotency

Attached: BB52469B-869D-48A6-9F4A-3E18FDB5D8D7.jpg (724x1024, 214K)

>If i ever get sex ive already resigned myself to just giving a girl cunnilingus because of my lack of confidence and impotency
At this point I've conditioned myself to think about and fantasize giving oral to my partner.

Attached: 1527904094344.jpg (847x1199, 160K)

Well, im not lying. The most I did before putting it was touching his balls with my feet. When I started pushing it he moved his hips and started cumming. I think he hadnt masturbated in a lot of time but who knows, he could be just lying.

guess I will try oral too if everything fails.

That's the point I want to reach but I often still have unfair sexual fantasys of being pleasured myself. How'd you uncondition yourself from being sexually dominate?

Attached: 4D4037C2-C1E1-43E3-82F4-54618015BFE0.jpg (500x439, 36K)

>just by putting the condom
what lmao

>How'd you uncondition yourself from being sexually dominate?
I've been self conscious for a while, so I'm not sure if it was natural or developed over doubting myself.

Attached: 1529269472808.jpg (3840x1080, 552K)

Have you ever considered going for a second round?

lol your boyfriend has no self control

I fear I would have this same problem though I'm still a virgin. Is there any way he could make up for it? Such as getting down there with a little bullet vibrator when he's done? Training himself to cum twice?

Does he give you good head at least?

when i watch or read femdom stuff, and a woman degrades me, i get a feeling of intense shame, humiliation, anxiety and embaressment but also super intensely turned on. is it the same for you? why does being told im a loser feel so hot?

>is it the same for you?
ehh
I'm not going to complain if it happens, but I'd prefer to get teased physically than verbally. There's some less extreme stuff if the idea of getting beaten doesn't interest you, but I've brought myself to the edge and over slapping my balls.

Attached: __sento_isuzu_amagi_brilliant_park_drawn_by_doskoinpo__971c9f6527327b79b09dcb66d4e6874f.jpg (675x900, 466K)

yeah im not sure im into being physically hurt or beaten but being told im worthless and being below a female physically and mentally is p hot for me

try weed it generally makes dudes last longer and also makes sex better anyway

Wait so why did you post this on r9k rather than on advice?

If its been over 5 times he wont change. He needs anxiety medicine. It's an internal issue he has and bad sex is a result. Have him cum before sex and actually try having sex the old fashion way: under the covers in a dark room. Maybe if he isnt fully exposed to your body he will perform better. But that many times? Dont think it'll change.

drugs are bad for you. Also against god.

Because she knows lonely virgins will give her more attention here.

god made the weed man made the liquor

And then when it takes him forever to cum you're gonna complain about how he doesn't find you attractive anymore and how you think he might be cheating or gonna leave you.

Fuck off bitch

this but kratom because it's legal, cheap and safe
it feels like an opiate
you'll probably enjoy it. opiates feel super comfy and you can ride him while he feels super safe and warm with a warm blanket of bliss around him

I've never felt so much self pity while laughing...

Based kratom poster. I rec'd DPH but Kratom is also a fantastic solution.

Some of us are just sensitive also it means he finds you very attractive so attractive his penis wants to sperm you and breed you right then and there.

discord
~>~>~36~>~>~
.gg/FEGaU7G

Attached: CFA2ED3A-389D-4844-8D52-CA2116015230.jpg (1280x720, 183K)