Fuck roasties

>"please don't abandon me"
>proceeds to lower their emotional output towards me and starts distancing themselves little by little
>I'm the only one putting any effort in the friendship/relationship
>eventually grow tired of them and ghost the fuck out of them
>"TwT why did you abandon me"

Why are femoids so retarded?

Attached: 30 secons in ms pain.jpg (1024x489, 117K)

>sees someone who is obviously in pain
>project our own bad experiences onto them
>blame them for the harm that's been done to them

>it's okay to harm others if you are in a bad spot
>your actions don't have consequences
>everyone should treat you like a princess because you are having a rough time

lol who is making toast?

Except you don't know that they've done anyone any harm. You assuming that they have says more about you than anything, you see someone hurting and assume they deserved it because they're a woman.

That's not what I meant at all roastie, I meant that when they neglect me and ignore my attempts at reaching them and trying to help them, even if it's just saying hi and asking how their day went, I'm the one getting hurt. But it's okay because uwu life is so hard as a vagina.

Maybe they ignore you because you're a toxic person who thinks all women are retarded? Also the thread was clearly made in reference to another thread by a woman about how people abandon them.

>you're a toxic person who thinks all women are retarded?
You know how I know you are a toastie? because all you fucking do is assume, you live in a fantasy created by your mentally ill rotting brain to help you cope with the fact that you are a piece of shit and your actions are hurting other people, but it's all good if you get that dopamine boost when a new orbiter tries their hardest to keep you entertained right?
And no, all women aren't retarded, but you clearly are.

>Why are femoids so retarded?
>all you fucking do is assume, no, all women aren't retarded

But I'm not assuming, I have experienced all of your kind being retarded and acting like entitled little shits that waste not only my time but everyone else's, yet you fail to acknowledge your wrong doing, because oh, how could a female ever do anything wrong right?
And you come argue with me making assumptions like "you think this you think that".

You guys need to calm down and smoke some DUDE

It's not an assumption when you outright state it in your opening post. I'm not assuming you think all women are retarded, I'm believing you when you tell me you think that.

*comes inside children*
*shields their eyes*

blood runs through the streets

this thread is under fbi investigation

>dude what's a hyperbole lmao
okay you really are retarded

>inb4 ummm sweetie why are you assuming again? ;)
bye roastie stay toastie
and abandoned

>*comes inside children*
what did he mean by this

I don't think I've ever distanced myself from someone I asked not to abandon me. I only ask that of the person I am closest to and if anything I tend to be too clingy/possessive once I'm close to someone.

i meant to say "come inside, children"

but

i duno

Why even bother user? Women are like this.
Better accept it and deal with it if you want pussy or become a wizard

Your inner pedo is showing up you disgusting fuck

it was an accident.

pon reading it once posted and cringing at myself i reconciled the situation by framing the post within a broader more obscure context, one which works actually. anway

>toxic
Yes you are in fact retarded and so are most women. You are forever a child. Women don't mentally mature until they have children. You are about as mature as a 14 year old. If you can just accept this and let men take charge your life will be easier.

>You are about as mature as a 14 year old
This is so true, all femanons have stuffed animals and shit like that, their rooms are always pink and choke full of shitty teenage girl decorations.
Grow up.

And no, I don't watch anime or play videogames so stick your fucking assumptions up your disgusting vagina.

>You are forever a child. Women don't mentally mature until they have children. You are about as mature as a 14 year old. If you can just accept this and let men take charge your life will be easier.
I am a man though.

>Pedophilia is wrooong
Why are there so many roasties and normalfags?

Post dick or shut up

jesus christ
we all know it takes one day to learn the local dialect and look like you're a part of the community and thus able to influence them
you're not the only one shilling this board
holy fuck get out

>dude having sex with kids is okay xD
>you are just brainwashed lmao xDDD

You call women roasties and think people who are sad or busy are bad people or retarded. It's clear that you are incapable of being a loving friend or bf. Your manner of speech gives it away.

I am a man please don't bully me. I don't need a man to take charge of my life.

>I'm a man
>pls no bully :(
if anything you are subhuman and that's it