Drinking

first time cooking salmon. eating pic rel with some red wine. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG-1695.jpg (1170x1480, 499K)

That salmon looks tasty as fuck, I love salmon. And with some red wine? You seem like a classy fellow.

Attached: 938ccc0.jpg (666x1000, 108K)

thanks user! yeah its pretty great i never knew how easy it could be to cook salmon. hows your day/night going?

If you want something even better cook it with red and yellow bell pepper and 2 cloves of garlic, and a few cherry tomatoes. Don't forget half a lime pressed over it at the end. It looks really good anyway.

Good. I'm drinking some whiskey, smoking cigarettes, and eating dominos pizza.

Attached: 22215538-smoking-and-drinking-whiskey-and-cigarettes.jpg (1300x975, 141K)

thanks for the suggestion im looking into more salmon recipes now. was thinking of teriyaki next but maybe your recipe insead. seasoning is just salt pepper? or do you add anything else?
enjoy bro, had some dominos last night. fuck i miss smoking i quit a few weeks ago. what do you smoke?

American Spirits. But I'm weaning myself down. I bought a box of nicotine lozenges and will quit when the time is right

used to love the black and yellow spirits but i was a camel blue man myself. hope your quitting goes alright bro, mine was a bitch

Attached: IMG_0768.jpg (1024x720, 104K)

Sea Salt (the one that comes in huge chunks of salt) and pepper
You can add parsil, basil, hot pepper seeds and olive oil.
Also my you can try mango/tomatoes too that's very tasty

Nice salmon, I'm guessing it's pan-seared? Also might want to pair it with a Viognier or Lambrusco next time for a better experience.

thanks bro, sounds tasty indeed. im relatively new to cooking and while i enjoy getting drunk off snacks its nice to have a good hot meal once in a while
thanks and yes! i just youtubed it and it was surprisingly easy. i dont like white wine very much but i will be sure to try a Lambrusco next time thanks a lot

That's a fine looking meal there friend. If you're looking for other delicious ways to prepare salmon, might I recommend balsamic salmon?

thanks user! what is your recipe? is it just marinating in a marinade thats balsamic vinegar based?

Attached: 423341.jpg (582x540, 46K)

Salmon with mustard is good.
Or you can cook some rice in a steamer, and fry the salmon up in a frying pan, and then chop the salmon up with a spoon when it's done, and mix it with the rice. It's pretty great. If you have Tiger Sauce, it's even better.

very cool to see how people love salmon. what kind of mustard do you use?

Attached: 43558867-salmon-chef-fish-cartoon.jpg (868x1300, 72K)

slammed a bottle of wine at 22:22:22 (i like drinking on digits)

feeling good but also functional. Want more desu but everything's closed, 6 drink equivalents isn't enough. Might vape some weed and play minecraft

Attached: 1519519968536.png (1000x1000, 762K)

enjoy bro, sounds like a good night in. im probably having 3-4 bottles of wine tonight just taking it slow. havent smoked weed in ages though ive been meaning to buy some and try aagain

Really just look up any recipe for it online. There's a lot of ways to use balsamic vinegar with salmon and to be honest it's usually my wife that cooks it, so I'm not entirely privy to her recipe, but I know she copied it verbatim from a website.

thanks bro, ill have to see which recipe i really do for my next salmon dish lol. probably buy a whole filet from costco and treat my roommates and all our gfs to it since i cant freeze it. cheers

MUSTARD ON SALMON???

idk maybe its mustard seeds or grain mustard not yellow or honey mustard

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)