Anyone know this girl Shes an insane bpd rape victim who posts all over vg and a she was a child prostitute and draws...

Anyone know this girl Shes an insane bpd rape victim who posts all over vg and a she was a child prostitute and draws with her blood and posts nudes constantly

Attached: 8903CA45-A4C6-43E6-8A28-7B3D46B6488E.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Very psycho

Attached: CDF71170-EBB8-46BE-9B76-0DB27954B497.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

This is her. Decent tits

Attached: 0F82C2BE-641A-41C4-B9B9-1011FF99B20B.jpg (1080x1350, 70K)

Suicide attempt scars

Dropped my image

Attached: 5DB29E01-61CD-4D5C-887E-FC2495D6AAB0.jpg (958x1277, 155K)

That's really sad. I wish she would get some real help, or someone would come along to help her. It seems like she is really suffering, and her copes are just making it worse on her.

She said shes in therapy and has been to inpatient
shes just pretty severely ill

>insane bpd
Only part of that I'd actually believe.

Unfortunately, there's often not much that can be done when someone has a personality disorder. Some of the mild cases can become fairly normal, if she's as severe as these pictures make it seem the only feasible treatment goals might be controlling self-harm urges, holding a job, very basic things.

i want to preface this by saying I suffer from pretty severe Bipolar Disorder, and I've suffered manic and depressive episodes that have left my brain fried like an egg.

I don't think people with personality disorders are human. I think they're like demons that accidentally get trapped in human flesh.

>BPD will shit-talk their long suffering parents for attention, or, failing that, slit their wrists in the middle of group therapy for the suicidal

>Schizoids get colder and colder as you get to know them until even the sight of your face gives the a panic attack. They're the best friends you'll ever have until suddenly they're gone.

>Antisocials are basically big, dumb sadistic children, they don't care what they do as long as it's breaking the rules. They can stick their dick in a light socket 10,000 times and it never gets old.

>Avoidants spend 100% of their cognitive effort constructing elaborate, paranoid reasons to never do anything, talk to anyone, or even try and make themselves happy.

>Narcissists are the worst. Imagine all the other personality disorders wrapped into one and chosen based on what will get them the most attention.

t. someone who had to be in the hospital with all these people.

BPD and wants attention. I was actually a child slave (why I'm a robot. Never went outside) and I don't go around doing that shit even if I do struggle with alcoholism. None of the people I met in therapy behaved like this.
Stop making threads about yourself. It's transparent as fuck.

why are girls that cut so hot?
>big, dumb sadistic children,
not all of them user, you are lacking in information.

Probably the most accurate descriptions of personality disorders I've seen on this site, not that that's saying much.

>not all of them user, you are lacking in information.

Oh, right, that completely fictional one on TV is super suave and cool. That so makes up for the 100,000 untreatable retards that clog the mental health system.

>>Schizoids get colder and colder as you get to know them until even the sight of your face gives the a panic attack.
I do this because I'm autistic and sometimes get roped into a friendship with someone I'm not compatible with and I'm too much of a coward to just tell them, eventually I can't take it anymore and I either ghost them or nut up and tell them. I don't believe in demons, but I think your assessment that the personality disordered aren't human has some truth to it. They're locked into a small range of full human thought and expression, so they're stereotypes of that small range, almost like a homunculus from FMA. Although my best friend is an antisocial and he's alright, but he's a rare case, very self-aware.

Typically only dumb anti socials end up in prison as well, skewed perception.

>I do this because I'm autistic and sometimes get roped into a friendship with someone I'm not compatible with and I'm too much of a coward to just tell them, eventually I can't take it anymore and I either ghost them or nut up and tell them.

Trust me, I know exactly what's going on in your head. That doesn't make it any less painful for either of us.

>I don't believe in demons, but I think your assessment that the personality disordered aren't human has some truth to it. They're locked into a small range of full human thought and expression, so they're stereotypes of that small range, almost like a homunculus from FMA.

The demons in this case are metaphorical. At the very least, I can acknowledge that personality disorder stems from actual trauma, whereas my disorder is almost entirely genetic.

>Although my best friend is an antisocial and he's alright, but he's a rare case, very self-aware.

Honestly, If someone I knew to be antisocial struck me as self-aware I would assume he was trying to shake me down for money, cigarettes, or buttsex.

>Typically only dumb anti socials end up in prison as well, skewed perception.

I think you underestimate the functional impairment that comes with ASPD. There's a famous story of a guy who, whenever he got out of jail for stealing stamps, would go right to the nearest post office and steal all the stamps, and be back in jail within 24 hours. That's more typical of ASPD than the "cool sociopath" stereotype. Those people are just assholes, and quickly back down when they end up in the pen with us real crazies.

I don't know him irl, just on the internet, he hasn't tried to ask for money or anything, if he's been planning that all these years it'd be a hell of a long-term robbery. Antisocials suck with long-term planning, too impulsive for it. Personality disorders are thought to be a combination of genetics and trauma, the closest thing to PDs in people who don't have personality disorders is complex trauma such as C-PTSD, which is something I seem to have traits of.

I wouldn't be surprised if genetic predisposition towards PTSD and related disorders when hand in hand with genetic predisposition to personality disorders. I suspect that further links will emerge as we continue to study these things.

i've been diagnosed with avpd and i can confirm this to be true

>Avoidants spend 100% of their cognitive effort constructing elaborate, paranoid reasons to never do anything, talk to anyone, or even try and make themselves happy.
Oh god this is literally me.

Attached: zombie scream no.gif (792x658, 148K)

I actually like you guys. I know you hate me but your reasons for hating me are so much more reasonable than the others.

You got the name of that guy or an article? That sounds interesting to read up on. Was he diagnosed with ASPD, or are you just using him as an example of the impulsiveness antisocials often have?
C-PTSD probably does have genetic links to PDs considering the symptoms and what it's often misdiagnosed as. Depending on which defense mechanisms they use and how severe it is, C-PTSD could be misdiagnosed as just about any of the personality disorders. Which brings up the good question of whether it's really a distinct disorder at all, or just the least severe end of personality disorders where trauma is obviously more pronounced because it has to be with how little genetic predisposition they have.

>You got the name of that guy or an article? That sounds interesting to read up on. Was he diagnosed with ASPD, or are you just using him as an example of the impulsiveness antisocials often have?

I did some googling and couldn't find it off hand, but it was a case study in my wife's psychology textbook explicitly presented as a more realistic presentation of ASPD than, say, Hannibal Lector.

>Which brings up the good question of whether it's really a distinct disorder at all, or just the least severe end of personality disorders where trauma is obviously more pronounced because it has to be with how little genetic predisposition they have.

It's hard to quantify this but there's also the question of the severity of the trauma. If I recall a strong predictor of having a PD is having a parent with one, even if the parent is not directly related to you.

>schizoid
i find it really hard to have relationships because my opinion of my friends varies so much ; usually if I get to know a person too well, I just end up thinking they're stupid and not worth my time. I try not to but I just can't help but resent them.
If someone says something smart I'll like them again for a little while. Maybe my standards are too high, but my friendships never last, or I only talk to them four times a year...

How genetically fucked am I if my sister has BPD? I think it might be the same way with C-PTSD, the author of the book I was reading mentioned his parents had it and abused/neglected him because that was their defense mechanism, but I haven't seen formal studies of it. Ask your wife what the best psychology books are and get back to me, I like reading that sort of stuff.

You mean schizoids actually bother to find and keep friends?

Schzoids who get into friendships/relationships are unironically the worst people. It's like being in a relationship with someone who has NPD or BPD but without the fun idealization part.

At first they're pretty loving/affectionate. Not cluster b style lovebombing but pretty close, but then they'll start to withdraw from you. You'll feel like your very presence is an annoyance to them and any sort of intimacy with them feels extremely hollow.

Then they'll randomly drop you once their fear of commitment kicks in and nothing you say or do can get them to change their mind because they don't have a shred of emotional attachment towards you. They won't explain themselves, they won't talk to you, they won't give closure, they'll just disappear. Then a few months later when they're lonely again they'll find someone new to repeat the process with.

For what it's worth, my sense has always been that schizoids don't think this out or plan this. They just choke when it comes time to actually stop acting and show their real self, because a principal symptom of their condition is the sense they have no real self.

I don't think I'm schizoid but a lot of what is saying feels like me.

I don't think they're bad people like someone with NPD or ASPD. I feel a lot of sympathy for them, they're very similar to people with BPD in that they suffer a lot and don't intend to hurt anyone but their patterns of behavior are really damaging to those around them. Also they kinda give me the heebie jeebies, but that's not really their fault.

Pretty much, but we can't help it.

I relate to what he's saying a bit as well. I'm definitely not schizoid, just a damaged goods autist. I think that's possible for anyone who has a hard time forming emotional bonds with people. You find someone seemingly compatible for the first time in ages, then realize it was just an illusion and there's not enough to keep it going for long.

There's literally nothing you can do for people who are this fucked up, unfortunately except to euthanize them.

They never recover from that much trauma and abuse in their lives and will never be normal.

If you're self-aware enough to recognize the pattern, you're capable of abstaining from intimate relationships where you will hurt the other party.

ASPD are not all retards

>>Avoidants spend 100% of their cognitive effort constructing elaborate, paranoid reasons to never do anything, talk to anyone, or even try and make themselves happy.
uh oh

Attached: 1534566992660.jpg (960x958, 215K)

>proceeds to act like a retard

Is this the ultimate robot disorder? I'm scared guys.

The ultimate robot disorder is an abominable amalgam of autism, avoidant PD, anhedonia, avolition, depression, etc.