Waifu General /waifu/ #120

Growing old with waifu edition.

Attached: 1522075902373.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Link to the last chapter.

Early Sayapost

Attached: 43560686.jpg (933x1002, 367K)

The threads are pretty slow at this time of day

Attached: 3e92f28cc79d79d275f65bc5d9596aec.jpg (500x707, 38K)

Again, gooooooooood morning /waifu/!

How's y'all fellas day going?

Reposting since new thread

Attached: 15_acres_of_broken_glass_by_halzyan-daffdml.png (894x894, 267K)

Weee, hello there
>Is there anything about your waifu that you don't normally like in other fictional characters?
Some weirdness, that bruises under the eyes, and common apperance if we distract from her personality. Character has some issues too.
>Do you think you'll ever get to "meet" your waifu? Whether it be in the afterlife or whatever?
I hope I will meet Tomoko-like gf, but I dont even know where to look for.
>Is there anything that you do that your waifu would enjoy watching you do?
Drawing?

Attached: tomoaka1.png (516x254, 5K)

I want to see my waifu keep stepping out of a dressing room with different clothes until I give her the smirk, thumbs up and nod of approval.

Attached: 1543190123458.jpg (700x875, 98K)

One more years, fuckers. I'll be drawing my waifu perfectly then.

post your current art

MY ORDER FOR SRW T IS BEING PACKED, HYPE LEVELS MAXIMUM

Spoiler text relevant to this question.

Attached: 7105722_p0.jpg (850x600, 261K)

I wonder if that's for better or worse

Attached: Mai6.jpg (750x422, 36K)

I get what you mean, it would be nice if we could find some sort of middle ground but of course thread speed is something you can't control

I love Elizabeth a lot but I can't think of a creative way to say it right now.
Also, what does /waifu/ think about playing skribbl.io together? It's a draw my thing clone but it's quite easy to set up a server. And there's no registrations, you just write a name and join, so anonymity isn't an issue.

>Do you think you'll ever get to "meet" your waifu? Whether it be in the afterlife or whatever?
Probably in the form of some weird trip brought on by the flood of DMT in my dying brain, provided I die a 'natural' death. I don't know if I could accept some kind of simulation or whatever, maybe if it was close enough to the real thing. Those are the most realistic scenarios I can think of. I have hopes for other things that I'm aware are unlikely to happen, but still, I can hope.
I think she'd enjoy me playing guitar for her. Though I've sort of neglected playing it in the past weeks.

You should probably get bloodwork for all the basic shit plus TS3, TS4 and TSH.

My day has been fine. Heading out for a workout later.

They're only fast when the shitposting reaches critical mass, so I'd say that it's better this way.

Attached: ojZGbl0ljS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Has anyone had Nyaruko yet? Cus I like her so much bros

Attached: image.jpg (480x696, 64K)

>Has anyone had Nyaruko yet?
What do you mean by this

Good morning to everyone

Orwgenalol

Attached: alita_closeup.jpg (2000x1333, 556K)

Awww, reading WataMote manga, so much enjoyment.
Did you fellow waifucomrades watch all conten with your waifu? All anime and manga where waifu is mentioned, or maybe even most of the fanfiction?

Attached: W 131.jpg (324x375, 37K)

I can't play two of the games Lat's in, because I don't have Sony hardware and emulation doesn't support those two games AFAIK

Oh. Tomoko got 2 fails in one chapter.
now I feel cringe

Attached: W 2262.png (467x337, 111K)

That would be a fantastic idea, just let me know when will start the game and I would gladly join to play skribbl.eo together

Attached: alita-battle-angel.jpg (2586x1785, 1M)

I played with dudes from another imageboard in gartic.io a lot, it has same game mechanics. and got fucked them with furry shit because I couldnt draw anime then
Lucky, you have a game with waifu and still can watch it on youtube. If I would want a game about Tomoko, I had to do it myself.

Attached: 1552749384402.gif (450x350, 179K)

Uhh, cringy parts is over.

Attached: W 115.jpg (315x315, 27K)

What do you think of the new posters?? Do you like them? Or do you hate them

Morning, /waifu/. I'm still in love with this Scot, and I long to have her in my life.

>Did you fellow waifucomrades watch all conten with your waifu? All anime and manga where waifu is mentioned, or maybe even most of the fanfiction?
I watch her movie regularly. She appears in other Disney-branded shows and movies, but those aren't any good, if you ask me. Those don't matter in the grand scheme of things. I do read fanfiction featuring her but most of it includes shipping, and I try to avoid shipping on the internet in general. Most of them aren't well-written, either.

Attached: tumblr_pd2lut4KdJ1rwuxl6o1_1280.jpg (1200x1800, 577K)

>me when I appear somewhere in a new place
You-re lucky too.
me having only yuri manga and stupid incest fanfiction

Attached: p612.jpg (728x1034, 142K)

I welcome all new members into my heart with open arms! I just hope they respect all the waifus!

Attached: Minami-Kotori-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37291841-455-500.jpg (455x500, 60K)

Too much to do, too high of a chance of dying
I don't even know what I'm doing anymore
I played her original game but none of the fangames, I also never finished the new game
The manga was basically fanfiction and I never did see a translation of the LN, even though the art was nice it did come out with the manga so it might be bad
Other than that there's not much for content but playing her game over the course of our relationship was something unique and special
Everyone is new to me, really I'm surprised over the years that there has been very little overlap with the girls people care about

Attached: 1503115848545.png (696x987, 919K)

She is my guiding light. She is the one I think of when I go to bed. I love Angela Ziegler.

I admit that I actually prefer them being slow. Makes them easier to follow.

Hello there, old friend. I'm doing fine. Just wondering how I should spend the free time ahead of me.

I find games like draw my thing enjoyable. I'd eagerly hop on if such a thing is set up.

>Did you fellow waifucomrades watch all content with your waifu?
Her being from a multiplayer video games means she doesn't have any comprehensible story that I can experience conventionally. But I regularly listen to all her voice lines and boot up the game too look at her model and emotes for a while. Also the 1 time she appears in an official comic I reread somewhat regularly too. It's only a handful of panels anyway so it's not that much of a task at all. I stay away from fanfictions though. At least from those that aren't my own.

They're fine I guess. They seem like good enough guys. We don't really have that many new regulars though. Just Tomokoposter. Unless you count Alitaposter too who isn't that new.

Attached: Angela315.jpg (998x800, 90K)

Go away llfag

I've seen weirder choices on reddit of all places, to be fair.

Attached: eh.jpg (213x213, 19K)

Bioshock Infinite has very low replayability. Does that stop me from replaying it constantly? Nope. I stay away from fanfictions though.

Cool, I'll post the link here if I make one. I'll be able to make one tonight (in a few hours), but feel free to make one earlier if you want. By the way, Alitaposter, where are you from?

How new someone is isn't a good basis for an opinion.

Attached: 329514787.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

Oh, you meant THE new posters. In that case, I dunno dude, they seem okay.

Doing good
I've read all of the manga and watched all of her anime. Also read some fanfics and I have her drama CD. Only thing left is some novel that I just recently heard of and can't find anywhere.
They're alright

Attached: see ya.gif (500x281, 884K)

Good morning everyone, I'm here a little earlier today. I'm feeling alright I guess, feeling a bit off, but nothing that really needs attention drawn to it. I've got some cards coming in the mail, and they should start showing up in a few days, so that's neat.
>Also, what does /waifu/ think about playing skribbl.io together?
I guess we could try it.
>Did you fellow waifucomrades watch all conten with your waifu?
Not yet. I have a movie and the third season of her show still to watch. There was a manga at one point but it was discontinued because the artist died or got sick or something like that.She's originally from an LN but not all of those have English translations. I can only imagine the fan works regarding her aren't that great so I avoid them. I'll get caught up with her anime in April probably, maybe sooner depending on how I feel about it.
>What do you think of the new posters?
I don't really know. I need more time before really formulating a solid opinion.

Attached: Waitress Kotori.jpg (702x1000, 160K)

Not much has changed I see.

Attached: 1543634718288.png (467x615, 294K)

I really love Poppy!
Good morning, I am well and sleepy.

Attached: c3d9864d507ebdc009e86648aa34fd5a.jpg (564x564, 67K)

Why the fuck did you bump the thread we need to die already

poasting for my one and only
>spoiler
nice! make sure you poast pics when it comes in the discord

Attached: rmsg (17).jpg (1353x1801, 277K)

Do we really have anyone that's new outside of Tomokoposter?

Alita poster.

fuck off poshn, youre crusade is pointless

r9k /waifu/ had a very good run, what general did it all start to fall apart though, I wonder?
any /waifu/ archaeologists here?

Newfag and I don't want to steal another anons waifu ;c

English, do you speak it?

This post is original.

Even after sleep my brains failing me on this one.
Is it wrong i picture you as some old man with a massive white beard just due to how long you've been posting here, i still remember end of last year when this general started to take shape before they where numbered and you where always the same back then.
noice
The old guard will always been more dedicated but as long as the new ones follow proper etiquette they are fine.
they made sure to post once in every thread stretching back to atleast late jan/feb

Attached: 21fc48bc941b525830b4be30102e05ad.jpg (600x888, 86K)

Youre a false fan.

Just made myself a milkshake and it tastes fantastic, too bad I can't actually share one with Kotori. What's everyone else up to today?

Attached: Good Job.jpg (480x778, 61K)

Good evening i love shyvana alot.

Fed my lizard and boy was he hungry.

Attached: Shyvana 3.jpg (1280x1280, 300K)

I am from Spain tbqh
And you????

Attached: alita_hands.png (1200x680, 1.42M)

I bought pizza and am currently daydreaming about sharing it with Meri. So I'd say I'm pretty comfy right now.

Attached: merida_scribble_by_snarkies-d507lre.png (594x638, 338K)

>The old guard will always been more dedicated
>gatekeeping

He's a discordnigger, it comes naturally

Just came back from a workout and I feel awesome.

Post-sovietshitholeistan. Specifically Bulgaria.

Attached: 933636679.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

>Just made myself a milkshake
what flavor was it?

I didnt have the best of sleep so been napping most of the day, now I'm just doing some stuff on my rs3 ironman till i cba making tea.

Attached: 1551871664535.jpg (714x800, 200K)

Cool another eurofag wish there was more of us.

Attached: Shyvana 91.jpg (849x941, 98K)

Good evening everyone, I love Rem and that won't change.

Also, here are some questions:

>Where would you like to live with your waifu/husbando in the future and why ?

>Let's suppose you decided to buy some flowers for your waifu/husbando. What kind of flowers would they be?

>How often do you think of your waifu/husbando ?
-

Attached: bfmb96xnwdc21.jpg (1722x1240, 175K)

>Fed my lizard and boy was he hungry.
Coolio, my cat's been annoying me the past couple of days. I've been working on balancing that MTG card I was making of Shyvana, it'll get done eventually.
Do you browse the Alita threads on /tv/ by any chance?
>I'm pretty comfy right now.
I'm laying in bed with Kotori at the moment, it's pretty cozy.
>Just came back from a workout and I feel awesome.
Nice, I really should take a walk sometime today since it's nice out. Feeling awful lazy though.
>what flavor was it?
chocolate. I wasn't aware that you were an Ironman btw I haven't even maxed my main account so I can't be bothered to make an ironman.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 219K)

you can love her all you want but she will only love me back

Attached: rmangr (13).jpg (745x806, 432K)

I don't know how I managed to reply to myself instead of you. You'll have to forgive my spontaneous retardation

>Where would you like to live with your waifu/husbando in the future and why?
A comfy house somewhere remote and warm with a beach nearby. She likes swimming and warm weather.
>Let's suppose you decided to buy some flowers for your waifu/husbando. What kind of flowers would they be?
Lilies
All the time.

Attached: illust_73325005_20190320_134945.jpg (1380x3852, 1.68M)

I dont know if she would like it, but a comfy estate in polaski / rhinebeck NY, or the housatonic river in CT. Very comfy, alot of nature and away from it all so we could have peace. She probably would like a house near a city or a beach, as long as theres stuff to do where she can have fun and enjoy life
Asters. Purple leaves like her hair and golden center like her heart of gold and her beautiful eyes
Alot, multiple times a day. Usually at work or at night is when i want her the most

Attached: 1508838595384.png (706x865, 838K)

Little jealous, aren't we ?

Doesn't the whole joy of playing that come from roasting your pals and their art skills? I wouldn't mind playing but prepare yourself for my almighty stick figures.

She was posted a very long time ago here but you shouldn't let that keep you away from yours.

I have to read one more manga. And her chapter comes pretty late.

Anywhere is fine, as long as it's a house.
Violets.
Usually but not limited to when I'm about to sleep.

Attached: 1528850376986.png (440x444, 21K)

A coastal asian city with often cyclons, or maybe in latin america and west-south Europe, these places are all good. City would be not small, but not big either. Dont want to escapism tho, despite hikkikomori bersonalities.
Buy flowers? Waste of money. I would rip off some from the grass.
Often, mostly when I have IRL social interactions, because I remind myself Tomoko in same situations.

Attached: W 2845.jpg (600x800, 82K)

Daaamn, that pic does not look like Tomoko.
Are artists always draw your waifu properly or sometimes shey cant show her apperance and personality correctly?

Attached: W 1328.png (550x700, 155K)

>Are artists always draw your waifu properly or sometimes she cant show her appearance
Most that draw her get it right. It's not hard, especially since she (forgive me for this) looks like a generic anime elf. The only thing people that draw her seem to can't decide on is her bust size and hair length.
>personality
I feel like a lot of people don't understand the depth of her personality but they're not completely wrong when they set the basis of her persona to one of a stern drill sergeant.

Attached: very fast elf running at incredibly hihg speed.jpg (711x752, 79K)

A suburban house. I don't know what country I'd choose.
Magnolias probably, they're very pretty.
I think about Elizabeth a lot, unless I'm doing something that requires my full attention. I also devote a few moments per day where I just fantasize about her, look at pictures of her, etc. It's extremely relaxing.

>Nice, I really should take a walk sometime today since it's nice out. Feeling awful lazy though.
Nigga just do it. I was feeling shitty yesterday and going for a walk really remedied that.

Attached: df359e25a20e4e5667531acb329f3cd6fab786c7.png (400x800, 238K)

>Where would you like to live with your waifu in the future and why ?
In a riverside or lakeside cabin with a modern-ish design. That way she can be close to nature, which I'm confident is what she would want. And I wouldn't mind the seclusion, because I hate being around people.
>Let's suppose you decided to buy some flowers for your waifu. What kind of flowers would they be?
I wouldn't buy her flowers because I know she wouldn't really like them. She's not that type of girl.
>How often do you think of your waifu ?
Almost all the time, natch.

>Are artists always draw your waifu properly or sometimes shey cant show her apperance and personality correctly?
I don't mind "off-model" fan art (but I do prefer the on-model stuff). What really bothers me is when the get little details like her eye colour wrong.

Attached: merida_by_sixofclovers-d9lwjh5.jpg (982x814, 112K)

She has been on my mind more than usual today. Continuously and constantly. I can't really tell how it makes me feel either. I still get the kick from seeing her in my imagination combined with the feeling of dread because I'll never be able to even touch her but this emotion feels more alien this time. I just want to hold her so fucking bad. My mind yet again is unable to let go of her even for a moment but to be quite honest I want it to stay this way.

Yeah, honestly it hasn't. The only difference is that more needless arguments seem to arise nowadays.

I decided to study a little while listening to some groovy tunes. Got stuck on a problem so I'm just making OC now.

If it's with her then I'd be happy living anywhere. If I had to choose though it would either be her home country or Iceland.
A beautiful rose. If I wanted to be more creative or spice things up then tulips.
>How often do you think of your waifu/husbando?
All the time. Hardly 10 minutes can go by without her popping up in my mind.

It's the case for the majority of art of her. People very rarely seem to get her features properly. Most commonly I've noticed that artists struggle with her hair. But things like nose, jawline, eyes, etc. are among the things that aren't done right unless it's in a distinctive or more unrealistic art style like pic related. And don't even get me started on artists getting her personality wrong. I'm very picky, yes.

Attached: Angela403.jpg (992x1722, 207K)

chocolate, nice. I have my old account from back in 2007/2008 but haven't logged on it in a while so dont know what to expect, it also has 2-10mil in planks that i was planning on flipping so I could be rich or dirt poor aswell. An ironman can be fun but around the lvl 50 mark is where skills start to take the piss.

>Nigga just do it. I was feeling shitty yesterday and going for a walk really remedied that.
Thanks you, I actually went on a walk. It was nice enough. It's warm, the birds were singing, slight breeze. Good stuff.
>Got stuck on a problem so I'm just making OC now
Make sure to show us. Well, if you want to anyway.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 2.png (720x1280, 1M)

Yeah Ive consumed most of her medium just waiting on new releases
>Where would you like to live with your waifu/husbando in the future and why?
I would like to live a quiet little town but not far away from society that we cant have fun doing stuff around the city.
Dasies or Sunflowers
If my mind isnt focused on a task so much shes usually on my mind and thinking about stuff.

Attached: 465401428096caed784c851d82e68b78.jpg (1200x1750, 315K)

I'd love to live in a more rural area, I have better memories of living near forests and I think Poppy would prefer it over a busy city setting.
Poppies c: But honestly, lavenders since they remind me of her pretty eyes.
Pretty much whenever I'm awake.

Attached: frens.jpg (480x469, 31K)

Can we at least TRY to get more original questions? Or at least wait more before repeating them? I feel like I've answered all of these within the past few days.

You're welcome to try asking some yourself.

I love how you say that as if I don't ask questions. I DO ask questions, and I try to make them as unique as I can

Well I don't read through everything so I didn't know they were asked before sorry m8. Also, thanks everyone for answering my questions.

>Is there anything about your waifu that you don't normally like in other fictional characters?
Not really. In fact, one reason I love her so much is that in many ways she is like the pinnacle of everything I've loved in other characters.

One can only hope

Probably playing vidya. I get focused and intense in a way I don't normally outwardly show. She might like to see me lecture too, something I wish I could do professionally.

Consumed all content, but it's a fighting game so there's not a lot more than storymodes, extra unlockables, and some fan works though there aren't many. But I'm ok with that, I think I'd get overwhelmed and stressed if there was a ton of fan material I felt I had to keep up with.

Japan, it's where she belongs and I feel more at home there since I already speak the language.

I like the idea of birth flowers, but her birth flower is chrysanthemum which is exclusively used for funerals in Japan, so that's a big no-no. Lilies were the first that came to mind.

Everyday, multiple times. Just imagining her comforting me or helping me, keeping me company, etc.

Wrong eye color etc. is obviously an immediate turn-off. Otherwise of course there's artistic license and that's interesting to see, but I don't like when they give her huge thick lips or an obnoxiously huge ass. I once saw the best NSFW drawing of her body I'd ever seen but she was getting fucked by a dog, what a waste of good art for something so gross

>tfw it feels like you've posted all the SFW art on pixiv here already

Attached: 21506031.jpg (562x743, 244K)

Probably in a smaller suburban town within driving distance of a bigger city
Tulips
Bunch of times throughout the day, but she's usually in the back of my mind if I'm not actively thinking about her

Attached: 05c34e3fe1f790a9710a346e96fbe32e8b3b9ae1ca0beafe23fc22ef1e789575.jpg (1085x1535, 1.02M)

happy spring equinox!

of course. it's lead to me watching far too many of those stupid dc animations and some i actually liked (batman ultimate was genuinely pretty enjoyable, despite hulkcrow) not that much fanfiction, though. there's enough to where i can be very choosey with it.

Attached: colorsofdoom (20).jpg (1200x752, 92K)

Ok cocksuckers , original questions

Your waifu is now a saint/idol/goddess/deity etc.
What do people pray for in her shrines?
Luck?Wealth?Love?etc.

Your waifu is now the protagonist of a silent hill-esque game.
How does she fare?
Will she just run around the place or slay everything on her path?

Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-worldNot korra , fuck korra. Only aang series here.
What does she bend?
Does it suit her?
Why?

Attached: a6b5c0b280902e4926456ac88a66056829b471b7.jpg (1563x800, 860K)

>Your waifu is now a saint/idol/goddess/deity etc. What do people pray for in her shrines? Luck?Wealth?Love?etc.
Merida, Goddess of the Bow and the Hunt. The devout pray for her guidance during hunting season. Those worthy of her blessing will have true aim and the strength to best any beast. Artemis, basically.
>Your waifu is now the protagonist of a silent hill-esque game. How does she fare? Will she just run around the place or slay everything on her path?
I've never played Silent Hill, so I don't know. She probably wouldn't even enter a town called Silent Hill if she could help it.
>Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-worldNot korra , fuck korra. Only aang series here.
>What does she bend?
I could see her being an Earth bender.
>Does it suit her? Why?
To me, Earth bending was the most physically demanding of the four main types. She's a pretty physical girl, so I assume she'd be comfortable with that (assuming she'd have a choice). Also, green and brown are colours I associate with her.

Attached: 1534158481348.jpg (1493x2112, 1.5M)

>Your waifu is now the protagonist of a silent hill-esque game. How does she fare?
I've never played one but probably well. She's a great fighter and a wise woman.

>Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-world. What does she bend?
I forget where I read this but I remember hearing that the elves in her universe have some type of special attunement to wind. Plus, she can already create tornado's, so she'd be an airbender.

Attached: 1521885637325.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

>Your waifu is now a saint/idol/goddess/deity etc.
>What do people pray for in her shrines?
>Luck?Wealth?Love?etc.
Love and good luck.
>Your waifu is now the protagonist of a silent hill-esque game.
>How does she fare?
Pretty well, she's good at dodging.
>Will she just run around the place or slay everything on her path?
She'd only kill if she had to.
>Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-worldNot korra , fuck korra. Only aang series here.
>What does she bend?
Air
>Does it suit her?
Yeah
>Why?
Pic related

Attached: urabe3 (1).gif (480x270, 1.07M)

Morning /r9waifu/. It's been a little while

Attached: 8065737E-F594-4487-B5F6-0EFD62C7868B.png (631x1054, 499K)

Jesus christ i dont remember this scene being so chuuni.

Attached: Urabe.Mikoto.full.1151905.jpg (1024x1024, 358K)

1. I'd like to live with my wifey in the country side because its very comfy
2. I now nothing about flowers desu so I can't answer that question
3. Everyday tbqh I want to cuddle her and raise her as my daughter

Shit I forgot to post my wifey

Attached: 1553083844451 (1).jpg (697x731, 59K)

>I forget where I read this
Nevermind. Amazing I could remember this single panel.

Attached: 20190320_165947.png (507x619, 360K)

>Make sure to show us.
It's nothing special. I just did some random shots and poses of her face from different angles. Can never have enough of those. Also did pic related but I'm not happy with it at all. The size of the original image really limited me and made it look off. Also the could have revised the lighting and adjustments but I might do it tomorrow if I have time since it's getting late and I want to go to bed.

>Your waifu is now a saint/idol/goddess/deity etc. What do people pray for in her shrines?
They'd pray for health and for curing serious illnesses or diseases.
>Your waifu is now the protagonist of a silent hill-esque game. How does she fare? Will she just run around the place or slay everything on her path?
I haven't played any of the games so take what I say with a grain of salt. Her knowledge and survival skills would serve her well I think but she wouldn't be the one to fight. She'd just run around.
>Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-world. What does she bend?
Water because of the healing of course. I also see it s the most elegant element which suits her well.

Attached: Angela407.png (620x348, 258K)

Welcome to waifu generals.
These fags have been answering the same questions weekly for years.

People realize it. They just still answer out of politeness.

the god of fear! those who pray to him know that fear will not spare them, for he and fear are both merciless, and constant, and unprejudiced.

i don't know a whole lot about silent hill, but i think he would fare absurdly well in a fear-driven universe. he would be haunted by the form of his great grandmother, risen from the grave to cast him down for his sin.

>Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-world
i think he would bend water. his wiry physique is more suited to either waterbending or firebending, BUT if he was a waterbender, it could tie into how he was made to work the fields in his backstory. also because scorpio is a water sign.

i-i liked korra...

Attached: zsassz (0).png (1080x1184, 1.88M)

I want my waifu to be lovingly sadistic with me.
I want her to meet me with a tackle every day , just strong enough to take me down and take the air out of my lungs without breaking me.
I want her to bite me during a kiss to leave my tongue and lips bruised and hurting for more.
I want her to push me to my limits until the breath escapes me and she uses me as her toy.
I want her to hug me with her nails deep into my flesh , making sure i feel her burning embrace.
I want her to mark me as her property with her nails and teeth.
I want her to suck my mouth dry and my lungs empty as she grabs my head like a drowning sailor clings to a sail.
I want to feel the bruises hurt all day long and be reminded of the loving torture that made them.

Attached: Trippy Urabe 6.jpg (856x1200, 1.05M)

Finally off my losing streak.
Unfortunately still iron, feelsbadman

Attached: 3c19905c3fde01989b2fe72f5b2b98d0.jpg (564x1093, 54K)

Every step is one step closer!

Attached: c1b8b9ffa6cd5c9dbaf5071820f81b08.jpg (564x409, 40K)

They pray for enlightenment, to be shown the ways of the stars

>How does she fare?
Not very well.

>Waifu is now a bender in the avatar-world
>What does she bend?
Water. Part of Mental Out is manipulating fluids in the brain, and parts of it relate to moisture manipulation. So in a way, she's already a waterbender.

Congrats.
>Iron
Huh? I could've sworn you said you were Platinum

Attached: Misa226.png (339x500, 298K)

>Iron
Literally kid tier.
jesus fuck how can you fuck up this bad?

I wish I was platinum lmao, maybe if I was good Kayn would notice me and take me into his world so we could be together

Attached: dblji6v-cc690a00-ac25-48aa-b71d-e5f2b46c767d.jpg (750x873, 144K)

>Luck?Wealth?Love?etc.
Love would make sense, since the plot of her source basically revolves around it.
>How does she fare?
>Will she just run around the place or slay everything on her path?
That depends entirely on the color of ribbon she is wearing, or if she bothers to go into her spirit form. Though I don't know a whole lot about silent hill, I'd imagine if she were wearing her white ribbons, she'd be in for a very bad time.
>What does she bend?
Fire. She's already a fire spirit so it just makes sense.
I could see Urabe being a water bender what with all the drool stuff I hear about.
>Also did pic related but I'm not happy with it at all.
I don't know, it looks fine to me, but you'd probably know better than me since you're the one with experience making this stuff.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)