Why don't normal people care about dating single moms?

I mean outside of Jow Forums, Jow Forums, mgtow, incel communities etc i see it all the time. Young attractive guys beginning long term relationships with women that have kids from another man.The relationships seem to be quite strong too, they aren't just one month deals, the guy sticks around for years in most cases.

For example the pic related is never single where i live. They easily find men who will get into a long term relationship with them and devote all their time and energy to it

There is absolutely no concept of being seen as a cuck for doing it outside of the internet.

Attached: 1545173126134.png (353x638, 337K)

Most men, and most people in general, are bluepilled NPCs who don't stop for one second to think about how cucked it is to raise another man's kid.

>There is absolutely no concept of being seen as a cuck for doing it outside of the internet.
You answered your own question. Nobody actually having sex or relationships gives a shit if she has kids, I'd raise the lil dudes long as mommy's throat works

>There is absolutely no concept of being seen as a cuck for doing it outside of the internet.

Maybe this should clue you in to the fact that internet gathers together the most delusional fruitcakes on any give issue and decide which one is right today with bullshit popularity contests.

9/10 dudes will fuck and have casual relationships w/ single moms but you'll see alot of those women are chronically in new relationships. Guys just like pussy and single moms are easier than childless women and get passed around alot. I've rarely seen a single mom (unless she's an 8+) have an easy time finding a real "meet the parents" relationship, let alone a "new daddy" one. Again, unless she's well above average which is kind of like shopping clearance at a luxury store.

Also, re: your mention of girl in pic never being single -- you're right, she will have an easy time meeting a dude who wants to fuck her and come over when her kids are asleep because she's above average. But that dude will be different every few weeks.
I guarantee that a single mom of 4 will have it cut out for her to find anything long term unless she just dumps her kids on her family or something.

Because a woman being a single mother lowers her status which means they can get a girl who is a little more attractive than what they could usually bat for.

These people are literally NPCs, they would probably do anything for pussy including raising some nigger's genetic refuse.

because it is a meme.

go outside.

>raising a Nigger child that isn't even yours

You can't get more cucked than that
Not even watching your own mother deep throat a 100 BBC is more cucked than that. I mean, you didn't choose your biological parents
But this....

Attached: 1552982020467.png (906x799, 672K)

You do realise that, in your longed for Golden age, this was extremely common? And do you know why? Because it is better for a child to have a stepfather than no father. That is why no stigma developed. If you actually cared for Western civilisation, which you endlessly say you do, you would have no qualms with this. Even if you didnt, yourself, want to participate in the practice.

t. forever alone guy.

user... where did you get that from? I want the rest of it... it's kinda hot

That bitch has desperate eyes. I wouldn't get involved with her based on this picture. It's too risky.

I agree, i must know. Originally 1 2 3 of course

Attached: 1539836614639.jpg (601x600, 71K)

no idea if there is more but that's what reverse search finds

Attached: Nounanka-Sedai-Shotacon-hentai-hentai--1824138.gif (557x451, 494K)

Finally someone with some sense. I know so many early divorcees or never married moms that got devoted husbands without even trying. If you're a 5-6/10 male with even a half decent job you can easily get a 8 or 9/10 stacey with a kid. Literally the same girls that were bitches to you in high school
It'a a win win too. They still get the superior genes from the first father and now you get her superior genes just a few years later but still valuable. Theyll still have your children too

Raising niglets is saving western civilization? Uh uh

Because usually their children become your responsibility. If you're young, you wouldn't always want that. Especially if they're not your children. Mom's could be good for a casual thing though.

One of my acquaintances is moved with a single mom, he tells me that he can do whatever whenver with her. Smoking weed? Just do it on the balcony so the smell goes off faster. Fucking her senseless? Just let the kid go to school first. Drinking with friends? Sure, just let your cellphone turned on in case anything happens.
He works and she works too, but, according to him, it seems that she's the most submissive girl in the wife/gfs group, least feisty/bitchy. Is she the best looking of the bunch? Not in a mile.
The thing is, OP, that he likes kid and doesn't care taking care of hers, but he knows that it is not his kid afterall and that makes him want to impregnate her ASAP in a attempt to mark her as his.

Yep. Normal does not mean smart or wise. Like says, those woman are easy as fuck because they sliced their value in half, that's when they find betas or scum bags who will play step dad for some pretty pussy.

Why would I ever want to get with the girls who were bitches to me user? I hated them back then and still hate them today so why in the holy hell would I want to raise some nigger child from Tyrone with the cunt who treated me like shit in high school? that's seems more like lose lose situation. No amount of used up and baby stretched pussy from a desperate Stacy is worth it

Because it gives them access to children they can sexually abuse.

Attached: 1544975989402.gif (1200x1200, 696K)

I knew a guy long range dating a single mom. Bought her all this shit, flew her to his country multiple times. Then she dumped him

>raising a Nigger child that isn't even yours

I'd like to know what possible scenario a white dude can end up with a nigger child that is in fact his

if he fucks a sheboon

If the woman claims it's his, and he doesn't do a paternity test early enough, the courts can order that it is in fact his child.

Most young normal guys with no kids won't have a serious relationship with a single mom. Most young normal guys WILL have a long term casual relationship with one. Some young guys will be so infatuated that they don't care. Some guys are in their thirties and know that the single women in their age group will probably have a kid so they don't care.

This is probably more true than society cares to admit, how many child abuse stories start out with "Mom's boyfriend"?

Attached: 1544841138514.jpg (687x612, 114K)

>your mother having sex with black men means you're being cuckolded
Unless your relationship with mom is sexual then it's not cuckholdry

Single guy in my 30s here. I wouldn't have any issues dating a single mom, except for the fact that society likes to fuck over men in these sorts of situations. Like if we live together (even unmarried) for 6 months, and she dumps me, the courts might order child support. The system is completely fucked.

because normies are retarded, and think they absolutely NEED a woman i their lives, so they settle with some used up coalburner and her kid
i wish men would stop putting so much importance on pussy, its absolutely beta

As a 33 year old virgin, I can tell you that going without sex for extended periods of time will drive a man completely insane. I guess you technically won't die from lack of sex, but that's about it.

I'm wondering what if I died someday, were there a possible escenario that I might born as a nigga baby?

It's a big problem in the black community. Lots of single moms will have teen daughters or younger that get sexually abused by their boyfriend and because the mom is desperate she protects the boyfriend and call their daughter a liar who is trying to steal their man. These girls end up being promiscuous and suck dick in the school hallways, growing up to be strippers and prostitutes. Many get addicted to drugs.

Bunch of bottles of onions in the fridge could solve this problem, settle down with a good bottle of onions.

It's not a BIG problem. It happens but it's not something that's happening in every family. It probably happens to blacks as much as it does whites

Cause a lot of guys are desperate, since all girls are trained from birth that they deserve a tall, handsom, rich doctor.

Usually when there's baggage in form of a kid or four, a woman might slightly lower her standards and then there's plenty of thirsty men waiting for the opportunity.

>why do all guys go for the top 10% of women, even if they have kids
gee i wonder

Right, and blacks probably also commit murder at the same rate as whites (hint, that's not the case).
The first step to a solution is recognizing there's a problem.

There is a problem but stop trying to make it seem like it's a big one when it's not.

Who the fuck puts onions in bottles? I like onions as much as the next guy, but I'll just keep a fresh onion or two on the counter like a normal person.

>single moms
>top 10% of anything
lawl

>4 kids
>pretty pussy

that ain't it, chief

Speaking as a guy who was raised by a single mom, these relationships will not work out about 90% of the time. There are very good reasons why the mother is single. They're usually argumentative and prone to emotional outbursts even more than regular women, they helicopter around the child and are often abusing them emotionally without even realizing it.
The step-father is an eternal outsider to most children, and just his presence will bring about changes like a new house or different food. The kid will resent them just for that. Any mistake he makes is amplified to both the mom and the child. This only gets worse if the child has a good biological father that they're still seeing, since that's a point of comparison the step father can never possibly match up to.
So yeah, you'll see these mothers in relationships for a while, maybe even a few years of that hell, before everyone finally wises up and splits it off. Then they go and make the same mistakes again with a new man.
This utterly ruins the kid by the way.

Attached: 1550910077926.png (1334x750, 778K)

Internet really sperged out with concept of being cuck. This is by far not the worst thing that goes with dating single mothers.

>they are more often mental
>they are often psychologically scarred
>relation with stepkid is harder than with biological kid
>dealing with ex could be an issue
>you have to take care of kid from the very beginning of relation
>you might not have full legal authority over the kid
>"You are not my father user".
>they could play nice just to get your betabux
>they are single mothers so there is high probably that they are sluts or naive people, sometimes they might just have been manipulated, but this is mentally scarring anyway

Dated single mother, I highly recommend not to do this, heard when you marry them it might be nightmare.

i answered the question. next

Who says I care about civilization? This isn't Jow Forums.

Three out of four kids are raised fatherless in single-mother households, and those kids basically all grow up to be criminals. Rather than trying to instill a strong family ethic, our government would rather just send out paychecks, which are spent on drugs, loan payments, and alcohol. Dig into things, and you start to realize that single mothers are a MASSIVE scourge on society.

how can you not realize that the motherhood devaluation lowers her standards and allowed the "cuck" to get with a woman who is out of his league? obvious stuff here.

Attached: ass eating made simple.jpg (768x768, 109K)

you realize she's submissive and tolerates the behavior because she HAS to, right? She needs to lower her expectations so dudes will overlook the fact that she has some bastard kid and perhaps help her raise the kid. Otherwise, any self-respecting dude wouldn't put up with that.

there's a girl in my street with a mixed kid, she dated the nig father for some years but now she has a local boyfriend and you can see the white bf and the mudshark with the little nigglet and its depressing and funny.

I live in a country with basically 0 blacks and in my town there's literally 0 blacks so its even funnier

I love those fake book sleeves

>single mom of four
Yes im sure theres nothing wrong with this bitch kek
Imagine swiping right on this..the desparation one must reach is almost unfathomable

Attached: 34006E13-310F-4639-AFE9-A7F31D2B85CE.gif (350x286, 921K)

My friend dating single mother near kid she calls him uncle user and same thing told to the kid. So my friend is uncle not stepfather. You guys know that when she take 4/10 that doesn't mean she stop looking for 8/10.

hey isnt that jew mcjewface from the quiz app

If you're a single father dating single mothers isn't so bad.

Why would women post a picture of themselves with their spawn on a fucking dating app? It would be like sending in your failed tests as part of your college app, or a list of all the times you showed up drunk to work when applying for a job. It's a big mind boggling.

Attached: rubber.jpg (552x263, 34K)

because betas are going to beta and single mother pussy is their only chance of getting some.

Sure, i know that, but isn't it funny though?

Breaking news, normies are pathetic cucks.

they always have nigger kids why else

There's nothing that pisses me off more than people who defend and enable single motherhood. There needs to be more education around being a responsible person and making good choices instead of this degenerate black hole culture where nobody cares about anything.
t. child of a single mother

I AM EMPOWERED

PLEASE SETTLE DOWN AND SUPPORT MY BABY user