Do you have any plan to get your shit together or will just complain until its gets really too late?

do you have any plan to get your shit together or will just complain until its gets really too late?

Attached: 1543863812206.png (517x493, 48K)

will just complain until its gets really too late then an hero

I have a plan and I'm starting now! :3

I have my shit together just enough so I won't be completely fucked in the future.

Attached: 1552846153223.jpg (640x638, 53K)

but user..... complaining IS getting my shit together

Attached: 184.jpg (1125x765, 73K)

I had a plan 5 years ago :)

I dont know how to get my shit toghether anymore.

It seems like it's a battle just to keep my life from getting worse. I really need to quit drinking so much.

What happened then?? Original question desu.

His plan was to post that exact post in this exact thread

Wtf that's amazing

pretty based
>based

Same, i will wait till i'm 30. If nothing improves its time to kiss the shotgun

Attached: yWRgg4.jpg (400x400, 21K)

You don't know me guy. Walk a mile in my shoes norman. One. Mile.

Attached: images(9).jpg (259x194, 6K)

>21
>cant drive
how much longer do i have

I have an interview on monday for a medical program and if I get in then a year from now I will have the job i'm going to be working the rest of my life. If I don't make it in i'm going to an hero.

Attached: 06. Rainy Season!.mkv_snapshot_10.01_[2018.07.27_03.02.37].png (260x218, 76K)

I've been hiking several miles a day for the last few days and haven't smoked weed. Feels surprisingly good.

Iktf mmm too well

Nah, I finally figured out that only I can be the change I seek. Sure took me long enough though.

i'm working on it. saving up enough money to put a down payment on a house.

it is too late, i have already swallowed the black pill. normies have shown their true face to me and now i see them as the monsters they truly are.

fuck them. who gives a shit about them. work on improving yourself and your own life not for them but for yourself. it's hard, but it's worth it. you can do it!

I kinda just want to earn a lot of money so that I can eat well and do plenty of lsd, dmt and try some ayahuasca. I'm a sucker for ramen bars and Korean bbq

i want to earn enough money to own things that just pay me enough money to live in a comfy house in the countryside.

That sounds nice, but at the same time, I personally feel like I dont even need a big place. My mind set is : a house is simply a sizable box to keep all your shit together. I never really liked having a lot of shit because it feels like it ties me down or because most of it is unnecessary. I'd just like some great cooking ware, nice bed, shower and computer. I guess I'd enjoy a yard to grow my own vegetables, but that's about it

Attached: 1529517479779.png (948x797, 530K)

I plan on dying like this lmao it was always too late.

by comfy i meant cozy. small but not confining. enough for my collections of stuff and myself, with a good amount of land for subsitance. gardens, aminals, a few outbuildings for some crafting stuff. just a comfy self reliant sort of life. that's what i really want.

if your public transport around where you live is decent, then who cares.

Getting my shit together would be useless, as I don't enjoy living at all.
So i'll complain and live a comfy neet life.

good luck user! ik you'll get in!!

>all this hedonism
sad

Im too addicted to heroin at this point.

28 it's too late for me. getting a job last year made me realize how mentally different i am from every other person.

In what way mentally different?

I still dont know what I am good at
Cant choose fucking profession and have to draw