This is what normalfags actually believe btw

This is what normalfags actually believe btw

Attached: 1539420950624.jpg (1203x620, 71K)

IoI originaI

Attached: dr0ac8zrikv11.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

whatever happened to this guy lol

Are you saying you wouldn't look better with a haircut and a smile? Frowning all day gives you wrinkles.

Fuck wrinkles, frowning makes you unapproachable. There's a reason women are taught to smile 24/7 and get excessively pissy if you mention it to them.

Haircut won't fix the hairline :)

He still looks ugly as fuck are you fucking kidding me? Bad genes are bad genes.

Funny that normal people find the couple millimeters of bone meme to be offensive/tasteless but think something as simple as a hair cut can make someone into a Chad...

>Just get a hair cut, bro.

Fuckin normies

It's not about just getting a haircut. It's about mot being a sourpuss 24/7. Hence why smiling helps. When you meet eyes with someone and smile at them, they tend to smile back.
I can only venture to guess how many times a girl saw you, smiled, and then you fuckin death stared her like as though she had just dared to fucking gaze upon your lonely robot self.

Imagine smiling with this fucking face you absolute nigger
>b-but just don't be a sourpuss lol
Fuck off back to your containment board with your shitty normoid dating advices

Attached: 8c39609b.jpg (606x744, 60K)

Just photoshop your face dude

I like how Reddit tracked this guy down, and he was STILL an incel.

He's extremely underweight, and I think he wasn't getting proper nutrition growing up which led to him having such weird and lanky bone structure.

Attached: 1541088076806[1].png (600x600, 466K)

How is that wrong? What is not correct about it?

He has never been an incel you stupid twat

He has admitted himself to still being a virgin/incel.
What the fuck are you going on about?

>here's my face to show I'm ugly; see, I'm not just a fucking whiner
Nigger I've seen guys with faces more hit than you pulling 9/10s. Quit crying like a fucking pussy. You make yourself look unapproachable, you will be unapproachable
>hurr durr I guess being approachable is everything
No, but it's a fucking start to making you someone people would like to be around

Source on that?
Saint BlackOps2Cel did a q and a?

He did one on reddit a while back.
Where the fuck do you think those new pics came from? They had his facebook and everything.
Not gonna spoonfeed you, faggot.

>Just re-shape your bones, bro! It worked for me

Oh so you're full of shit then
Disregarded

>you're full of shit because im a dumbfuck who can't do a simple google search
Retard.

He's actually super cute. If he's over 6 I'd call him hot.

bow down, BOWN DOWN

and pay homage to our saint blackopscel.

>thinks i post myself on r9k
The absolute state

>does not refute the fact that even pic used could get laid, and you're still whining about how mean wominz are
The absolute state of your retardation couldn't be measured

>posts on a board filled with social autists and losers
>expect it to be another reddit
You have to go back where normalnigger trash like you belongs

Attached: 1552453362575.gif (498x498, 215K)

>tells social autist how to stop being a social autist
>"go away and let me be a social autist"
>>>reddit.com

>girls smiling at me
What? You mean, when I'm awake?

From incel to incel

Just like pretty much every before/after ever. You can't cheat genetics and usually it's even counterproductive because it's obvious that you're trying too hard. Chads don't have to try.

Attached: 1547513042760.jpg (789x972, 82K)

You're just a failed normalnigger

>implying failed
>implying normal
Kek. You're really reaching now

>being an overweight, mouthbreathing, smell, un-groomed hikkiNEET with bad golem posture, acne and a "JUST FUCK ME UP" haircut while wearing dirty rags
Notice how these things can be changed? Even Chad would look ugly like this.

Attached: .jpg (780x879, 585K)

i have no need to frown. i have transcended the resting bitch face to the resting i'm gonna fucking kill you if you talk to me face.

It's amazing what you can achieve when you use image editing software to replace the whole image.

He would be so cute if he had a normal nose and didnt have a unibrow

I don't think he's ugly, or at least he's not repusively ugly. He's the kind of guy who could pass as "weird but cute" if he has a good sense of humor.

is a wolf t-shirt actually considered fashionable?

I don't think he has the hairtype that can be arranged like that even if he grows it out. Also whoever made that photo tampered with his facial structure, the head is clearly different shaped in the "improved" shots. His jaw, for example, is more prominent, and we all know you don't just "be yourself" your jaw to be more prominent. I agree that the guy would be benefit little bit from dressing up better, or atleast wearing a button up collared shirt over that COD shirt for more clean look. Overall that advice is very dishonest, you can't "just bee urself" your chin larger.

He's somewhat around average looking. If he had a bit more hair he would look better but he's not ugly either
t. Femanon

He looks like a normal Slav to me.

He looks like a nice person, I'd say.

>it's true trust me just just google because I'm not going to do it for you
Yep, you are full of shit.

Post reddit link or you lie

Is this a joke I'm not getting? The edit literally changes his entire jawline, eye shape, neck length etc. in addition to that haircut being impossible with thin hair like he has.