What the fuck am i supposed to do...

What the fuck am i supposed to do? I'm in an online relationship with someone who presented themselves as "19" they're fucking 14. She told me this after a month. I've fallen in love with her but have no idea what to do, please help

Attached: 3d printer.png (800x800, 413K)

thats not a 3d printer

that's not the point, and yeah i know

Just take the bandaid off, fast. This won't end well faggot and we both know it.
I pray to kek that you haven't done anything sexual or else you're in a cage waiting to be slaughtered.
GET OUT

Cut contact, immediately.

Ignoring the fact that continuing this relationship would make you a sexual predator this level of deception is unacceptable and if they lied about something so serious they'd lie about other things.

bail out nigga we are telling you for your own good. nothing positive will come out of all this

>3D printer
lol
To actually answer your question, just tell her you can't be together and end it. Just like that.

You break up with "her" and avoid grooming sexcrime charges

heres a hint retard:

you arent in love with someone you met over the internet a month ago

fucking buffoon

you gtfo quick my nigga

you need to be a big boy now and tell her that she shouldn't have pulled this bullshit and ignore her. That's a child you're talking to and neither of you seems to have the mental capacity to understand what love means

I can't just leave her now, i'll tell her this isn't right tomorrow and leave it at that i guess. this was my only experience with love i've literally ever had, ending this way and because of this feels so fucking awful

>I can't just leave her now
yeah you can, just delete her you dumshit

a month of this, i will leave her but i know she loves me as well and i can't do that to her

see
>neither of you seems to have the mental capacity to understand what love means

Move to Europe. 14-15 is a legal age in many countries here. Then you can fuck her in the ass every night and watch netflix togheter.

"love"
user, it's okay I get that you think it's love. Look at if from another perspective and you will see that there was some infatuation and that's about it. A month isn't a lot either but I know you don't want to let go.
I have made some experience with the whole long distance online dating thing. Always tried to avoid it but somehow ended up liking my friend too much. After about 3 years of online friendship I admitted I liked them and we met up a year later (busy schedules). They are an absolutely lovely person in reality but very different from online.
What I'm trying to say is, it takes long to get to know a person in depth and in real life they can be really different.
And you definitely made up an image of this girl in your mind that is not her. You are talking to a child, would you really find her attractive if you saw her irl?

He's not gonna leave her. Think about it, what do you think he expected us to say? He was hoping for some kind of validation.

>they're fucking 14. She told me this after a month. I've fallen in love with her but have no idea what to do, please help
be careful it isnt a undercover and if it isnt you are fine.
You can wait some time before you fuck her anyway.
You are in love with her, not her being underage.
14 isnt too young anyway

Without knowing either of you, it's hard to give high quality, specific advice. However, if what the feelings of love that you have for her are unquestionable, stay by her side. She's in an online relationship with a man who is significantly older than her, because she lacks a strong male figure; be that for her. Be patient, and help her mature into a fine young woman. Be careful with her, in all ways.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-105145_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 879K)

Holy fuck I never thought I'd see the day Jow Forums endorse pedophilia.

You are such a newfag I bet you actually think the OP pic is a 3D printer.

>you arent in love with someone you met over the internet a month ago

This, OP is a massive retard

>Holy fuck I never thought I'd see the day Jow Forums endorse pedophilia.
umm, how is fucking a 14yo pedophilia you brainlet.
I dated a 13yo and fucked a 15yo when I was 19
>pic related

Attached: girls are all the same.png (651x642, 337K)

There is no possible scenario where you win if you keep this up

Cool, then you're a pedophile.

fuck off god, Op should be allowed to be with the girl he loves

Attached: i never suspected it was you.png (1276x1076, 1.59M)

>Cool, then you're a pedophile.
im not a pedo.
pedos like girls under 12. learn what words mean

Attached: loli face 13.png (465x255, 65K)

Okay dude the Initial D posting is never going to catch on you can stop now you fucking retard. Stop trying to get OP arrested.

Wtf, my post doesn't endorse that at all. All I said was I bet he's not gonna leave her.

Newfag
Original
Original

Actually legally the cutoff age for a pedophile is 13, but under the age of 16 is statutory rape. Either way OP is dating an underaged girl and will end up getting fucked in the ass in prison if he keeps it up.

>Stop trying to get OP arrested.
stop trying to tell him he shouldnt continue chatting to her if they are in love.
I even said in my original post if he is in love he can wait.
>Actually legally the cutoff age for a pedophile is 13
>legally
by definition its prepubescent

OP will be fine, I dated underage before its all gucci

Attached: loli face 10.png (705x459, 250K)

Thing is you haven't fall in love with her. It just can't happen without being physically close to someone.
It's just your massive insecurities kicking in that made you hold on to this thing and make it feel like love.
I know I have been there. Cut it out right now and never ever ever again try anything long distance. It never never works.

You won't get in linguistic trouble if you fuck a 13 year old you fucking retard you'll get in LEGAL trouble, therefore the legal definitions are what matters. Secondly, being in love with a 14 year old girl WILL land you in prison especially if you're fully aware that she's 14. Even if it's long distance if they live in the same country he's going to get fucking Chris Hansen'd before you can blink. Better hope her parents never find out.

>being in love with a 14 year old girl WILL land you in prison
its perfectly legal to be in love with a 14yo.
Parents could be chill.
I used to hang around this 13yos house looking shady and her parents were cool and even knew I sold drugs.

Not all parents are retards

Okay now you're just shitposting, have a good night and I hope you aren't being sincere.

OP, if you're being serious just know that what you're feeling WILL pass. Love is fleeting and it is easy to find again, don't ruin your life doing something retarded.

>Okay now you're just shitposting, have a good night and I hope you aren't being sincere.
What if I told you I was 100% serious
You must be american, im australian and it is different here.
>OP, if you're being serious just know that what you're feeling WILL pass. Love is fleeting and it is easy to find again, don't ruin your life doing something retarded.

OP, follow your heart but dont follow it to jail.
at least wait till she is 15 before you fuck her if you cant help yourself, but dont be phazed over her being younger.
You love her so she must be special to you.

Attached: loli face 14 smug.png (281x384, 61K)

Thanks for the advice but it still stings, like I want to believe that it's fine and i can love her but it it's not, i just wish she told me sooner, a month is the longest relationship I've held, and knowing it was doomed from the start just sucks

I want to believe this, how do I go about continuing the relationship though? Can I just try and forget it?

lmao she's fucking 14, what does she even talk about? softball practice?

14 is AoC here in the developed world of central europe, dunno why amerifags are so insanely butthurt about under-18-yo girls having sex.

Fuck it, bail. Underage girls aren't worth the possible headache

He's Australian, don't listen to what he says he's trying to fucking ruin your life. Dating a 14 year old isn't worth it, especially if you've only known her for a month. A month is not a long enough time to form a proper bond to call real love. Just don't fucking do it dude, this is a non choice. If you do it there is a strong chance that there will be consequences. More serious consequences then you've probably ever faced in your life up to this point. Just keep that in mind.

pics or it didnt happen alskdja

The closest to love you know, is love.

Wait five years faggot.

Attached: cb1.png (680x680, 413K)

>I want to believe this, how do I go about continuing the relationship though? Can I just try and forget it?
just get over the fact she is 14, shes probably turning 15 soon anyway and then its only a year and shes 16.
If she was immature you wouldnt be in love with her, you like her for who she is not her age.

Most people posting to you are just salty you have a relationship with someone.
Seriously stop worrying, just dont send dick pics or anything and maybe if you want to talk lewd and stuff use an encrypted chat thing like wickrme.

You arent doing anything wrong at all
>A month is not a long enough time to form a proper bond to call real love.
why not?
source?
>what is love at first sight kek
is OP aussy? im aussy as well, australians dont mind you dating younger girls that much man.
she isnt 12, shes likely 15 very soon anyway

Attached: loli face 5.png (447x437, 123K)

Because real love isn't sexual infatuation that you feel over your first girlfriend you retard.

It's not illegal untill you solicit sex.

block her and get the fuck out, this can only end badly

>Because real love isn't sexual infatuation that you feel over your first girlfriend you retard.
he cant fuck her over the internet, there is more to his attraction than that.

>@OP
as long as you get to be with her someday and continue talking to her a lot, you dont mind if you dont get to have sex do you?
Because if you dont, then you have something special you should hold onto.

You are conflicted as you feel as if you continue you are a bad person, but you are not.
If she didnt tell you, you wouldnt have known, she is clearly mature.

Attached: loli face 7.png (308x230, 53K)

it's probably some pedo hunter shit and they're baiting you by claiming to be old enough at first before revealing that they're underage, not worth the risk

>it's probably some pedo hunter shit and they're baiting you by claiming to be old enough at first before revealing that they're underage, not worth the risk
Doubt, OP isnt an idiot anyway, he will be able to tella month is a long time and pedo hunters catch low IQ pedos that look to find younger people...
Plenty of guys out there purposely tryijng to contact younger girls, they dont pull this

Attached: loli face 2.png (319x270, 57K)

Do you live in a countryt hat has a low enough age of consent, like germany? Do what you want, but I would advice to drop her over the lie and age difference.

Do you live where that stuff is illegal? Tell her she should not lie over such matters, and then cut ALL contact.

OP don't listen to Aussie retard. Break all contact and forget. You can always find someone else. He's trolling you or is a fucking predatory nigger. It's unfortunate that you started to fall for this girl but it's way better to let go now than to ruin your life

If you like her then just keep going with it, being in a relationship with someone who's underage isn't illegal. 14 is nothing crazy imo, especially when I was quite aggressively pursued sexually by a 15yo black girl once. It was interesting being on the other end of things for once though.

Also get a pic with a timestamp/something else to prove it isn't some closet pedo TCAP-wannbe,

Ah yes, October 22, 2011.

Your a spakker.
German aoc is for germans not immigrants.
There is no romeo and juliet law here either
Dumkopf

>but I would advice to drop her over the lie and age difference.
because she is a couple years younger than AOC you think OP shouldnt keep talking to her.
All you think about is sex obviously

Attached: 1543808502152.jpg (507x507, 32K)