Jobcentre advisor is fully convinced I'm just a down on my luck guy stuck in a rut who just needs a helping hand

>Jobcentre advisor is fully convinced I'm just a down on my luck guy stuck in a rut who just needs a helping hand
>Have been systematically scamming them for 10 years on and off
>All I do is look concerned, nod and agree with everything they say

I haven't worked a day in my life since I left school, the UK's benefits system is a fucking JOKE and I'm living like a spoiled only child. I have my own home, plenty of money and sit around all day fapping, watching anime and playing video games.

Attached: 1445743875904.gif (590x333, 124K)

Okay. Why do you bring it up?

Because I felt like it retard, what kind of stupid question is that

Ah okay. I thought you had something meaningful or memorable to say and just forgot to include it.

Good story, user. I liked it.

>I thought you had something meaningful or memorable to say and just forgot to include it.
When has this ever happened on this entire website you passive aggressive faggot?

Why are you upset? I complimented your thread, so it would be polite for you to accept the compliment with grace. Perhaps you're not as happy as you first thought. I recommend a relaxing hobby where you work with your hands and create a product you can keep or sell. That'll make you feel better.

>HE SWORE AT ME HE'S ANGRY
Grow a pair of balls, being a passive aggressive bitch boy online isn't cool or intelligent. You just come off like a pseud. Women are passive aggressive, wanna be treated like a woman?

Calm down Paki just take the man's compliment and move along.

I'm white you inbred

Okay yeah whatever Abdul you can pretend to be white just stop being so aggressive alright?

>Jumping ip's just to samefag because you don't want to be seen to "lose your temper"
Pathetic little bitch boy

So you're telling 70 a week Job seekers allowance for a single person affords you a house and a comfortable lifestyle? Where the fuck do you live? I struggle to get by on 150 a week in the UK

Sounds like bait from some Tory to attack the unemployed again.

I was the same, but got really bored after 4 years and now live a totally different life. Married even, who'd have thought. Whatcha playin OP?

>So you're telling 70 a week Job seekers allowance for a single person affords you a house and a comfortable lifestyle? Where the fuck do you live? I struggle to get by on 150 a week in the UK
I get my rent paid for me AND I get jobseekers. It's around 90 a week for jobseekers now, nice food only costs like 25 for the week and the rest is spent on whatever I want. Which as a NEET is plenty.

>own home
>plenty of money
>on 56 quid a week
You dont have to lie op to feel better about yourself op. It wont work. You will always be a loser.

Poor, poor bastard. We'll be here in a few years when she divorces you/cheats and you're left raising your wife's son.

>calling anyone inbred
>UK

rmao

Your bennies will be first on the chopping block when your idiotic government botches Brexit miserably.

I'm still here, my angry friend; I took a while to reply because I'm posting in lots of different threads tonight. That said, it doesn't look like you need me anymore, with all of these new posters. Enjoy your now-successful thread!

It's 90 a week and yes, that's plenty for a NEET. Just because you're a conforming, consumerist retard who's life isn't worth living without a car, clubs, travelling and other assorted normalfag wankery doesn't mean everyone else is.

I understand the housing benefit part. How do you afford internet and gas and electric and tv licence and water all the rest of it on that though? My virgin bill is about 50 quid a month on it's own

I don't get how u can have a lot of surplus cash left over from 90 a week

I'm not even from the UK, I just live here, try again tard.

Nope, it'll be higher taxes for the wagies. If they cut bennies they know there'll be riots again.

Jesus christ...get a grip. Seriously.

based
OP get those normies seething

Attached: 2BE3BE09-5B1F-442D-A27A-86E0D0341E80.png (502x502, 290K)

Just eat a few chicken tendies and come back when you feel better. Islam allows chicken right?

It's an entertaining life for now, I'll see how it goes. Hope you're happy here, the place is exhausting.

>How do you afford internet and gas and electric and tv licence and water all the rest of it on that though? My virgin bill is about 50 quid a month on it's own
What kind of drooling MORON pays for a tv licence? Like holy shit are you borderline retarded? Anyway, internet is 15 a month, I never use the heating and the oven''s on for maybe 30 minutes a day so gas isn't much, only electric I use is charging my laptop, 2 minute shower every day. See, you're retarded with money so you have no concept of how someone can survive without wasting hundreds of pounds. A 50 quid virgin bill tells me you're a drooling retard concerning money.

>I don't get how u can have a lot of surplus cash left over from 90 a week
Almost everything is pirateable and the second hand game/anime figure community is thriving.

Grow a pair of balls and utter a single curse, I promise your mommy won't find out

You have plenty of anger and edge for all of us so there is no need for that kiddo

>Kiddo
Butthurt detected

I don't want to deal with the hassle of the endless letters and visits from "enforcers" knocking on my fucking door 5 times a week. 50 virgin is the standard, they won't lower it anymore than that. When i had Sky it was 30 a month and connection dropped 15 times a day so i went to Virgin. That's for basic Internet and TV package. If you can find any better deals that are not for new customers please enlighten me. And you didn't address water costs, and if you don't pay? They come to your door. I guess where you live they just allow you to not pay "bills" and get away with it. No letters, no visits, nothing.

You really need to calm down you silly Paki. Take a small nap

>Internet and TV
>TV
Fuck me you really are fucking braindead jesus christ

My bills total amount to like 50 a month moron.

I thought you were leaving kiddo?

Yeah i don't want to live with shitty Freeview and 5 channels, sorry about that. I like to watch documentaries and educate myself.

>Just don't have a TV
>Burn out my laptop because it's on 20 hours a day

>I'm white you inbred
Thats what all shitskins say but obviously thats not true.

nice but why is this a thread

You are right I should get going since your mom is waiting for me

>Yeah i don't want to live with shitty Freeview and 5 channels, sorry about that. I like to watch documentaries and educate myself.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK YOU BRAINDEAD RETARD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EXIST
Torrents moron, no ads, no waiting.

>Burn out my laptop because it's on 20 hours a day
Wow...like jesus. You think that's how technology works? Mine is never off and it's been working fine for 6 years. How fucking old are you? Like 52? You have retard level knowledge of technology.

>Y-You're non white!
I know what I am, the only people who get insecure about race are non whites. Clearly you're one of them.

Oh no...what a sick burn. How ever will I cope...

>watching TV
normie/boomer detected

>use torrents
>turn the laptop on the next day i'm locked out by a trojan or virus

Yeah i think i'll give torrents a pass lad

Ive had 2 laptops burn out in the last 5 years alone because i am on them all the time. I am on the internet all day. Eventually they don't hold charge. I am 33 and haven't worked in 12 years. I have kids. Any more info you need?

>bills are 50 a month
Right so youre on an electric, gas and water meter then?

Yeah, when are you gonna kill yourself because you're the biggest retard I've ever seen on this board.

He's lying, he's just here to rile up the wagies and obviously it's working, Sage report and ignore.

Pay as you go gas and electric, water bill gets posted to me. Yes, 50 for the lot morons. Why is this so hard to believe?

God...people are so shit with money and thick as pig shit.

you did walk into that burn you got btfo lmao

Show us dat boipussy then m9

>>I understand the housing benefit part. How do you afford internet and gas and electric and tv licence and water all the rest of it on that though? My virgin bill is about 50 quid a month on it's own
Why is your internet so expensive? I have Virgin and live in the UK too and it's 25 quid a month for me

Also, there's no reason for any young person to pay for a TV licence since the internet exists, and live TV is pretty much a boomer only thing these days

>mfw I get almost 4 times what you get and I've only had two (2) meetings with the Neetbux agency in the 10+ year I've leached off of this PoS country

Attached: 1546085522362.jpg (422x550, 32K)

>OP comes to gloat
>proceeds to get btfo
lol

You expect us to believe that electric, gas, water, internet costs no more 50 a month? in 2019 UK? My electric is 10 a week pay and go key and all i do is use the chargers for my devices and the shower. Not one single person i know on benefits or working pays as little as 15 a month for internet. Who's the provider then? Give me the provider and i will call them and tell them an user on Jow Forums referred me.

Lol. You do realise he fully understands what you're doing but doesnt give a fuck because of his quotas?

You're delusional lad

on what planet retard

Believe me or don't faggot

It's a TV and internet package, i paid 30 for it as a new customer coming from sky but the service was so much better than sky which dropped off connection multiple times a day i decided to stay with it after a year and they said the lowest they can do for this package is 47 cuz the 30 was just the new customer offer

His "quota" is to get people to quit bennies or find work asap moron.

>i decided to stay with it after a year and they said the lowest they can do for this package is 47 cuz the 30 was just the new customer offer
Moron.

You cancel and then go back to them retard. This is how they make billions, off the laziness and stupidity of people like you.

hey buddy, i just reported this thread to the police, they'll be sure to pay you a visit soon

OP never did recover hes just putting assblasted that he cant make a proper comeback

>hey buddy, i just reported this thread to the police, they'll be sure to pay you a visit soon

What am I being charged with? Causing seething with smug anime girls?

Attached: Pp4a8li.png (894x894, 473K)

>retard
>faggot
>bitch
>inbred
>pathetic
>bitch
>bastard
>retard
>tard
>MORON
>retarded
>Butthurt
>BRAINDEAD
>RETARD
>moron
>retard
>retard
>faggot
>moron
>Moron

>Seething this hard
The only way someone can have this much anger is if he has a life threateningly small penis

Attached: 1552913410858.png (466x700, 463K)

by a guy he called a little bitch no less the absolutefuckingstate of OP

>agree with everything they say
it's gonna come back at you

So user, how does it feel waiting for the police to knock on your door?

Attached: asuka laughing pirate.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>all these buttblasted wagies in this thread
It's like Facebook on here nowadays.

Really hope one of you bongs here will actually tip the police on him for fraud. Bongistan has insane surveillance laws so they should easily be able to trace this post back to him. That would teach him

What's my address retard?

>Bongistan has insane surveillance laws so they should easily be able to trace this post back to him.
No, you utter fucking retard. Just no.

It's like there's actual 12 year olds on the board now, that or it's been flooded by 0 iq non whites.

You replied to every post therefore you are retarded and OP the faggot is correct. Whenever someone replies to many posts their position is instantly invalidated.

>calling me a retard
>doesn't know that the bong police can locate him by his IP and jail him for fraud
also, all of what you've said in this thread can also count as hate crime. luckily they'll let you off with forced labor for like, oh, one decade? Good luck user chan!

Attached: smug watermelon.png (500x582, 316K)

Good job OP, you're living the dream. Don't they cut you off at some point regardless of your excuses though?

Attached: 1551885978038.jpg (653x905, 163K)

jesus christ just shut the fuck up you dumb normalfag

>Visiting the job centre

i've been on dole for nearly 20years and never stepped foot inside one.

>I'm white
pakis aren't white

While it's still a retarded life, I have more respect for NEETs than for people slaving away to make under 100k USD.

>ESA Support Group full rate
>PIP enhanced mobility and care
>29 and never worked a day in my life
>Full NI credits contribution record
>Will get full state pension

Attached: 1552396566859.jpg (840x884, 137K)

>blogging about watching anime and playing video games
>is as old as a grandpa
>other losers defending an old man trying desperately to fit in with memers
yikes hope its samefag

You're the reason why people who actually need benefits can't fucking get them- people like you whoa re perfectly find can run hoops around the system keep up with the bullshit they employ TO KEEP YOU OUT but instead those methods just prevent people who are too ill to keep up with them from getting the help they need. you are a literal scourge, you are the reason why people think ANYONE on benefits is a lout with no dignity and we suffer with that stigma- meanwhile you literally don't have dignity or anything fucking wrong with you other than you're selfish and a drain on society- which is what actually disabled people are being labeled as because of the likes of you. this country is pathetic.

people literally rather off themselves than deal with the benefits system and social stigma, when it's such a fucking easy time for you
everyone is fucking retarded

no he is a FUCKING NORMIE literally undermining a system meant to help out people with real problems

the fuck r u

Go back you liberal shit

Attached: dailymailcomments.png (648x774, 27K)

PRO TIP PSYCHOPATHS ARE FUCKING NORMIES
they're the most normie standards perpetuating culprits of them all - because without normie standards they wouldn't be able ot blend in. psychopaths create normidom

fucking normie retard
you have no excuses

C
U
C
K

Orignooooo

Attached: 6EE12C23-0AC9-4E83-A339-3296BF0BF6F5.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

Thank you for this. gursdghvawilshg

I am a full time working god, successful career, banging babe of a wife, no kids, own my home. Fully independent and happy with friends and loved ones who care if I wake up every day?

Enjoy your *scam*

Attached: 0612905A-0F34-47F9-B7B5-D2DB14E85429.jpg (1915x2554, 354K)

i'm literally a mentally ill person who goes half the month without money because i can't convince the system im actually mentally ill/they think im a scammer.