Hi, user! I'm just an egocentric shallow thot, but you'd still date me, right?

Hi, user! I'm just an egocentric shallow thot, but you'd still date me, right?

Attached: IMG_20190320_081151.jpg (720x502, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/universal__angel/?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=kco5oip1moy3&fbclid=IwAR3vBDXxrAjBZS3OSB7uJ1z2LpjYymjHQoTD3T7OteiiFWH4FSHP7vR1DJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying I'm not egocentric and shallow too
Why do robots think they're in any way superior to these women?

She dummy cute tho

I would until I got a better offer

>date
You become fuckbuddies with these kinds of women. It works well but you need some finesse.

Date. Smash. Leave.

mediocre girl
bitch doesn't even wash her feet

Anybody else turned on by the vapid, self-serving nature of women? I am incensed by how shallow they are, but also extremely aroused. The fact that they always select the most physically viable men and swear that personality comes first, that they'll go to extreme lengths to sexually attract and please chad (even if it's something embarrassing or that they wouldn't normally try ever), and that they constantly live for the longing public and private eye; it makes me so horny. They love incels too, even if they'd never admit it. You little betas remind them of how superior they are. They might act disgusted by your offhand glances and attempts to associate with them, but trust me, they all pretty much know how enamored you are. They know how you pine for their faintest, brief touch at night. Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get lead on a bit for fun. Maybe her friends will tease her about her new "boyfriend", to which of course she'll laugh it off as a silly joke before hitting up Chad for a late night rendezvous. At the end of the day, betas stay in the beta zone, only to admire from afar and to like/comment on the more risque Instagram pictures they put up, which also serve as a general call to Chad to claim what's his. You are a playful self-esteem booster and nothing more.

fucking normalfag trash. leave my board you faggot fuck. kys retard

I know, how am I expected to lick the soles and suckle the toes if they're that dirty?

I value pretty hands and those disgusting green plastic nails gross me the fuck out. i wouldn't mind shallow or thot, but fuck those disgusting hands dude.
also every woman is egocentric. i hate it but i can deal with it

Attached: hands.jpg (767x767, 47K)

>lbs of makeup
>cute

Good point. Robots BTFOd into next week!!!

Hey did u pop a stiffy yet

Attached: 1C98D602-4DD0-44F1-8EF5-287AD83AC656.jpg (1242x1236, 999K)

You need the finesse to not get attached

why hello kind gentleman

Attached: 025.jpg (225x350, 112K)

Anyone got sauce?oreeeginal ofcourse

Just found her on instagram jesus christ the cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-170241_Firefox.jpg (1080x1920, 643K)

instagram.com/universal__angel/?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=kco5oip1moy3&fbclid=IwAR3vBDXxrAjBZS3OSB7uJ1z2LpjYymjHQoTD3T7OteiiFWH4FSHP7vR1DJE

a girl would would never say this to me, especially a roastie, fuck off with these dogshit posts

>new age religion in her bio
Lol