Cold showers

Alright, got inspired by the thread yesterday and took my first cold shower this morning. Turned it down to coldest possible and did my business.
It went pretty well, how do you deal with the gasping though?

Attached: rr.jpg (860x568, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ial3Rc7Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're too uncomfortable for me i salute you

cold showers are gay as fuck, are you gay? then cold showers are for you
turn water to the hottest, that's the manly shower

Yeah, the cold shock response is really annoying.
I think there's some kind of breathing technique you should use, but I have no idea how to use that.

Just because your country is too poor to cool water doesn't mean the rest of the world can't enjoy it.
Do you ever get used to it?

lol nigga are you stupid? water is cold when you don't have no boiler to heat the water, cold water is a poor people thing

Only if you start warm and turn down the heat very slowly.

>too poor to cool water

Attached: 1503844991490_.png (450x302, 60K)

Well there shouldn't be much issue heating water in mexico now should it.

>OMG you don't have enough money to heat water!!?
Typical face-saving attitude from third worlders that judge each other's social standing for every little insignificant thing.
You fail to understand that in the first world this is such an incredibly rare occurrence that it doesn't even cross our mind it being a possibility.
We have cold showers because they're objectively better. The price difference between both is so insignificant that doesn't even cross our mind.

Attached: "expensive" shit.png (500x638, 129K)

This man speaks the truth.

Attached: Not white.jpg (248x342, 55K)

Cold showers changed my life. Before, I was a big huge loser, but after I started taking cold showers, I am cool dude!

lol I never implied he was poor at all, just saying that here in Mexico poorr people can't afford boilers to heat the water

Yes and I implied the cold water probably isn't that cold since you'd actively have to use methods in order to keep the water cold in warm countries.

Fuck off

Cold showers are a nofap meme bullshit

true but still they can't afford hot showers

So according to your logic here all mexican males are gay?

explain

Attached: BWC.png (650x551, 372K)

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-05-17-07-47-49.png (1054x1762, 1.16M)

ah, thanks

the ones that take cold showers yes

Based mexican poster

All this time I've been scooping up my own shit in the park like a sucker

All Mexicans are faggots. Including this poor Beamer pretending he's a somebody lmao

I can't tell if she's smug or not. Where are her eyes pointing?

straight at your tiny dick lmaooooooo rekt

Attached: 1524191629891.gif (360x360, 955K)

>, how do you deal with the gasping though?
Hey OP from yesterday here. You have to adjust the temperature slower. Go as cold as you can and still breath normally. Once you adjust go colder.

No u faggot

One could start saying that if one hits himself with a hammer it would make one smarter and you meme loving idiots would start doing it

Pussy.

based and redpilled

I've been using cold water as a stimulant lately, but it's still rough to deal with.
I do find that cold water is a good alternative to caffeine, I am searching for alternatives to caffeine right now.

Cold showers fuck people up in the long run.

First cold shower? but you're from Sweden.
Aren't you inmune to cold.

>turn the watter to the hottest, that's the manly shower
Testicles work best when kept cool. Overheating your balls will lead to testosterone reduction and possibly erectile dysfunction. Good job turning yourself into a sissy with your """""""manly""""""" showers ese

Attached: 1513199874021.png (645x729, 82K)

How?

I think it is relative. When I went to Sweden I couldn't get a hot shower at four different hotels.

That's why all Mexicans are faggots

>how to deal with gasping
look into the wim hof method op
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ial3Rc7Xg

>wim hof method
This.

says the Canadian, who are scientifically proven to be the biggest faggots on all Earth
oh please, with hot showers even if you put it at the hottest it can't roast your balls, or cause you erectile dysfunction you idiot, hot showers wakes you up and relaxes your mind and muscles

He still takes hot showers.

You're like little baby.

>hot shower wakes you up and relaxes your mind and muscles
how can something both wake you up and relax you? also
>implying a cold shower doesn't wake you up as much or more than a hot one
wow, mexicans truly are dumb

Cold water gives me a good mental boost, but too much of it and I feel like I am overdosing on energy drinks.

I'm doing cold showers before bed and I sleep great.

You lazy spic, don't you got oranges to sell?