How is Jow Forums maintaining/losing weight?

How is Jow Forums maintaining/losing weight?
>have to lose weight
>run 3 miles every day
>eat less than 700 calories daily
i dont have work or school so I can keep at this since I have zero responsibility

Attached: Screen_Shot_121316_at_01.05_PM.png (346x460, 189K)

I just do whatever

Attached: 1446967055880.png (333x678, 255K)

gay thread for gay people

Ramadan is currently going on

I eat more calorie than I expend and lift heavy things

oh wait, you said losing/maintaining not losing/gaining

i've lost a tonne of muscle weight lately i kind of want it back

Attached: 3febe391f118b4b8113e91a1f4206320.jpg (400x250, 15K)

I burn more calories than your daily energetic ingest.

Attached: IMG_20180415_134256793.jpg (1944x2592, 1.35M)

Running is an inefficient way of loosing weight. Also, you are eating way too little, you'll never keep it up.

You'd be much better eating at a 700 calorie deficit and walking first thing when you wake up in a morning. The reason we run in the first place is because it is more efficient than walking, so fast-paced walking is the better way to expend energy because it is less efficent... if that makes any sense.

Running 1 hour at 11 Km/h is about 770Kcal
Walking 1 hour at 6 Km/h is about 350Kcal

Nice try shill.

Attached: IMG_20180502_214651.jpg (720x965, 124K)

>1 hour at 6km/h is 350 kcal

what the fuck, no. More like 500 and much easier than running for 1 hour

>eat less than 700 calories daily
enjoy your auschwitz mode

an average height/weight guy will burn over 1000 calories everyday just by existing

If running is more efficient why can't i run more than i can walk you twat?

isn't it more like 1500 for an adult male

cyclist master race reporting in

Attached: __kanzaki_ranko_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_hitomi_kazuya__4c9ae4be10dec6a28 (955x1350, 574K)

yeah it is somewhere between 1100-1500. If you are working a job that involved a lot of walking and moving (not even hard labour) it'll be closer to 2k

it is more efficient at speed... try walking as fast as you run. Walking is made for low speed and at higher speeds it becomes really inefficient and burns more calories

yeah, I just didnt remember the exact number so I didnt want to say anything specific

You expend more calories running the distance than you would if you just walked normally. How is that more efficient?

Nice try shill

Attached: calorie-burn-chart.png (1200x800, 242K)

running sucks enjoy your exploding knees idiots

t. el fato with broken meniscus

trips don't lie

Okay I realise I made the argument like a retard, mb

I guess what I meant to say was this; OP is a fitness noob and let's say he can only run for 30 minutes. Well a brisk walk for 1 hour (since he is a NEET) would, at his level of fitness, burn more calories.

I understand that is nothing like the argument I was trying to make, however

I want to lose body fat, so what I'm doing is:

>intermittent fasting 16:8,
>drink black coffee outside the IF feeding window
>removed sugar from most of my diet
>biking around whenever I have the chance

I'm also taking a few supplements that indirectly help to it.

running is slow and boring, races even more so since they require as much skill as running on a treadmill.

weight lifting is better. raises the metabolism. if you jog your fat burning stops the moment you're not running

Attached: 0d2.png (398x309, 122K)

yeah OP if you take anything out of this thread it is this and eat more than 700 damn calories

Fuck off

another mindless american prick

how old are you

Me too tBh. I couldn't work out for more than a month and now most of my shirts are too big for me.
Feels bad man.

Stop eating sugar , eat way more proteinbased stuff instead of fat, drink WATER and move your fucking ass
its that easy to lose weight but people are always too fucking lazy and try pills, fasting and other shit

one tip for when youre trying to loose weight:
first few pounds ( around 10) are water, you can biologically only loose around 2 pounds a week on average, everything else is most likely muscle mass

>burn more calories driving/housework/office work than standing

literally how