This is the perfect new mother's body. You may not like it, but this is peak wife looks like

This is the perfect new mother's body. You may not like it, but this is peak wife looks like

Attached: loely mom.jpg (2594x2594, 500K)

Only the lowest of T would not tap it.

it looks like there's a giant rip in her side

This is true.
Thus, many robots will hate her

That is from giving birth - those marks will vanish in weeks

I'm sorry but I find the stretch marks are repulsive. Otherwise, yeah I'd hit it. She's got nice tits and a cute tummy

Sauce, o mighty internet?

Holy crap those stretch marks turned my stomach

see
improve your life, faggot

8/10, would impregnate and cherish

Imagine getting married and pretending you aren't disgusted every time she takes her cloth. No wonder marriage has always been shilled so hard by society, it's because it's a death trap.

see
see your doctor about T shots, faggot

No argument but it becomes a lot less hot if you weren't the one who knocked her up. If all that is from carrying your child then sure, very hot. If she's just some woman who finished having another dudes kid then no thanks.

What kind of degenerate faggot would fuck anyone but his own wife?

I have no idea. Perhaps you could tell me

No clue, sorry...
...bueller?

I'd fuck her and stay the night to cuddle. If you have the stretchmarks, fuck her from behind. Just say your arms get tired and she'll understand.

Attached: tucker smile.jpg (620x322, 23K)

Oh my fucking god, imagine the smell of that beast.

She's not that fat. Its just loose skin from post pregnancy weight loss

Doesn't matter what it is, faggot. It still looks disgusting.

It doesn't affect her smell though

>men unironically want me to subject my body to THIS just to shit out yet another kid to add to the 8 billion and counting
Nah
>muh genetic legacy
All my cousins have bred, so the genes are propagated.

>All my cousins have bred
Are they making sandwiches?

That's absolutely fucking disgusting.
Fucking rancid body, don't care if she's just had kids... it's disgusting.

>being this illiterate
Compare: bred, bread.

please tell me that shit goes away

You fucking cave dwelling chronic masturbators would fuck her in a second. You're not fooling me faggot.

Attached: 1549419985439.jpg (500x441, 39K)

God,i would cum all over those stretch marks

>wifey i want you to have my children, ooga booga i must pass on my genes
>oh my god yes hubby i'm going to be such a cute mom and we'll be the perfect family
>gets pregnant
>either wife doesn't want to fuck because pregnancy fucks with your entire system, or husband doesn't want to fuck because pregnant belly looks weird
>bedroom starts dying
>babby is born
>wife has no sex drive because pussy just got blasted by a whole baby, self conscious about ruined body and raising a kid is exhausting
>husband has no sex drive because pussy got too loose, post pregnancy body looks gross, wife won't lose the weight she gained during pregnancy

This. DO NOT get pregnant unless you can afford a tummy tuck, laser for stretch marks and a boob job/breast lift. Online you'll find plenty of men complaining about their wives bodies after pregnancy. Totally understandable, because they're fucking repulsive. And all the women who can't stand looking in the mirror anymore, it's just sad.

>complaining about mothers
Are you fucking gay low test betas i swear.

Never unless you get surgery. Just look at this shit. It probably feels like a 90 year olds skin.

Attached: 6d568cda-befe-4365-8f61-e90e74f4d778.jpg (2592x1944, 293K)

>find this repulsive
>don't even like kids
>hormones tell me to get pregnant with a cute guy's kid
>would be 9000x worse if I actually had a qt bf
Hormones no, stop.

Look at this devil child, look at what he did to his mom.

Attached: 32b05cc5b2921d2fed97834742c71617.jpg (649x488, 55K)

>My (28f) husband (34m) is hates my pregnant body and acts disgusted by me. I feel so alone in this and I don't know how to make it better
>He told me that he even can sense a change in the way I... smell... that grosses him out.
> Finally we tried and he lost his erection. So I just flat out asked him if he finds me attractive while pregnant and he said no.
>He refuses to ever rub my ankles when they get swollen because of how gross they look.
>He won't touch my pregnant belly and (I am being 100% truthful with this) he literally once made a grossed out face at me when I was rubbing shea butter on my belly and nipples.
>I asked him to at least keep it to himself but he won't, he just keeps saying snide comments or I'll catch him making faces.

Attached: 1530447000130.jpg (300x343, 31K)

Here is your qt bf after you give him a child.

>I [26M] am having problems adjusting to my postpartum wife [ 28f].
>I am having a hard time finding enjoyment in her postpartum body. She managed to lose all her baby weight but her body looks different. The c-section scar is visible and her stomach is not as toned. Her hips seem slightly wider than what I am use to.
>when I see her naked and she the way that she looks I just can't bring myself to get turned on by her anymore.
>We didn't have sex during her pregnancy because I felt uncomfortable with it and wasn't attracted to her in that way while she was obviously pregnant. We have had a sex a few times since the birth but it feels forced. She has brought it up to me saying she would like to have sex more and I know that she knows I find her unattractive.
>I amsexually disinterested now and it is starting to hurt her emotionally

>Her hips seem slightly wider than what I am use to.
And that's a good thing!

thank you fren, desire to be impregnated is waning. if my qt bf no longer made big penis to look at me I'd kill myself.

>if my qt bf no longer made big penis to look at me I'd kill myself.

Not sure if you're joking. But they're not just unable to get hard, they feel creeped out and DISGUSTED.

A prostitute talking about one of her clients confessions:
>One guy described having his wife on top of him as "middle age hell" because he couldn't stand to see her post pregnancy belly flop over his stomach.

I hate this thread. It makes me so uncomfortable knowing that guys like you exist

>Actually being this fucking autistic
It was very obvious I was making a play on words.

I'm not joking. I'm used to guys getting a stiffy just looking at me. If my bf no longer treated me like a goddess I'd throw myself off a tower. no bf of mine is going to be sexually unsatisfied.

honestly stuff like this looks bad at first glance, but I feel like over time most people would get used to it
it's not like she's horribly deformed; just a bit of wacky skin texture

this dude is a degenerate piece of shit. how childish do you have to be to think a pregnant woman applying lotion is gross/icky?

this dude needs a sex therapist. pregnancy shouldn't be a turn-off, nor should wide hips and one singular scar.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SHOULD LIKE MY DISGUSTING BODY!!!

Those are anonymous posts, they say what most men secretly think. There are MANY stories like those online. They are not bad people, you don't decide what you're attracted to.

I'm a man. Personally, I find pregnant women hot as fuck.

I agree, the second guy is just in a shit situation. Still though, it sounds like he has some hang-ups over sex and a therapist could help him with that.

>Personally, I find pregnant women hot as fuck.
Holy shit dude. Same. I exclusively masturbate to pregnant chicks.

Good work rabbi, don't let the white goyim think reproducing is a good idea...