Do you think that the alt right subculture is basically just a mirror of the bugmen phenomenon...

Do you think that the alt right subculture is basically just a mirror of the bugmen phenomenon? Bugmen often base their identity around pop culture, the media they consume, and the products they buy. Similarly, most alt-righters tend to share this complete lack of actual hobbies or interests. The only difference is that the alt right tries to base their entire identity around politics and this online "culture" they've created, because they think it will make up for their complete lack of personality.

What are your thoughts?

Attached: In+hoc+signo+vinces_3ea6c3_6119003.jpg (810x1440, 203K)

They're mostly a bunch of edgy losers.

Their opinion on politics are of course equally shit.
Extremism in almost any case is idiotic.

conservatism is the philosophy that acknowledges not all ethnic and religious groups are compatible with western nations.

>Sports, politics, and religion are the three passions of the badly educated.
William H. Gass

That's fine and all. But don't try and turn it into some kind of identity. In fact, this could apply to anywhere on the political spectrum. I just find it ironic that the alt-right is aware of the bugmen phenomenon, yet they're completely oblivious to their own inauthenticity

I think that when they realise that hating brown ppl isint a solid political stance or ideology thier heads are going to literally explode (mass suicide) after trump we're going to see a sharp increase in white suicide

Attached: IMG_0586.jpg (691x397, 52K)

Conservatism is a nation killer

Attached: A47F87C6-E455-49F9-9726-F5964D86F5BE-1775-0000012DC5771D3F.jpg (900x600, 55K)

Why do non whites do such cope posts being obsessed with the alt right. Look Im a white identitarian and Ive found that since taking on the ideology my life has gotten a lot better and im a better person than ive ever been. Why do you need to shit all over what im doing, why dont you just leave us alone.

ironic, since its not.

If you consider the "alt-right" your opponents you should probably try to understand them better if you ever want to beat them.

I'm white tho. But nationalism is still a cope. Was my analysis correct?

Not them in particular. Most politics is a cope imo

Attached: 83rdjmqvngn11.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Not really, the whole community has been blackpilled by trump being ineffective so we dont care about politics anymore. We talk about social issues and old western literature now.

The similarity is lack of identity based on real connection to others. Alt-righters have strong desire of belonging and indentity, but often they lack connection with family and others, lack romantic relationships (this is not "lol incel" argument, people on Jow Forums and in internet subcultures in general more often single than not), lack kids, life achievements, connection to communities like churches, neighbourhoods, local communities etc. If you are totally disconnected the only "real" identity you can adopt is identity based on race, this is something you always have. Right wing of the past was much more about religion, family and your regional or local community.

Jow Forums is flooded with Brenton Tarrant threads now. Has alt-right gone full Jungers anarch way before?

We don't care it's just annoying when you start screaming about us taking over and ruining every fucking tenth thread posted you fucking faggot. I genuinely couldn't give a shit if there weren't race-baiting threads posted by our favourite white board next door.

Attached: 12445b.gif (154x230, 1.5M)

It seems like they are now in the stage of glorifying him currently. Expect more anons to do similar stuff too. Not me though Mr FBI, I wouldnt do anything like that.

Alt right and american right are a fucking joke

Attached: 1552823335263.jpg (678x674, 123K)

What's a valid trait around which to base ones identity besides being a fucking kike?
>Inb4 MUH INDIVIDUALISM, CLEAN UR ROOM GOY!

Because I have to live with the fear that one day I'll be brutally murdered by one of you guys?

This, they worship a man who succumbed to Jews and they also hate Jews all while believing a Jew is out of get them on their own imageboard. They're the people with the highest frequency of retards on the internet and what's worse is they prey on forums for lonely autists and destroy their forums.

By living in our countries youve already attacked us. Attacking you is just self defence.

Attached: 25FA1C6D-292E-4D36-BE8F-9950E9FE9842.jpg (700x803, 128K)

>beat them

they have been dead for over a year thanks to charlottesville

iktf

Jow Forums was so much nicer before it turned into stormfront 2.0

fuck moot for resurrecting /new/

how did I attack you?

>alt right wants to get in my head and police my thoughts
>SJW wants to get in my head and police my thoughts

wat do

>Do you think that the alt right subculture is basically just a mirror of the bugmen phenomenon?
interesting way to look at it. I think they're both kind of subhuman

You are more likely to get shot by random nigger that random white guy.
Racial minorities mostly just kill other racial minorities mainly because if you are racial minority statistics say that you are the issue, even thou you are the minority.

>You are more likely to get shot by random nigger that random white guy.

What if I don't like in a mongrel country like yours

Attached: 1551352059571.png (560x840, 249K)

>desu i am starting to think we're all kind of 'bugmen'
we all are kind of the same on the surface. Usually, I have to spend a really long time with some one to understand what makes them unique/see them do something that really surprises me.
also, in a lot of ways people are eusocial animals like insects. i always think about what it would be like to sit an an intersection for hours and hours to see how that point in space interacts with people's routines. There would be a strange order to it that no individual at that intersection would notice. it's kind of like looking at an ant colony from the top down.

No, retard. Theyve been dead ever since they bit down on the Jow Forums pill. Imagine thinking the edgy memes of Jow Forums were ever meant to be taken seriously. Speaks volumes about the kinds of people that worship shit like white supremacy.