Spring Breaks Death

Hows /uni going fellow fucktard?

Attached: DB79017D-7AD4-46EF-BA7E-E7E6C21A632B.jpg (1242x298, 220K)

>can't pass college classes
>posts on r9k
I would tell you that it's over for you but I am sure you already know that

I was going to ask how it's possible to actually fail as long as you do the bare minimum. Then I remembered where I am.

Is that SNHU?

I had an A then stopped showing up to class for the last 2 weeks and ended up missing the final. Even if i passed the final i wouldve failed having more than 3 absences since the professors are forced to take attendance because of all the poorfags there on pelle grants

No, community college

>missing the final
the semester isn't even over

This was Spring A that ended about 10 days ago

too much of brain let for cs so Im doing IT. i cant do math for the lift of me. i dont know why but give me math and my brain shuts off, I do good in my other classes though.

>Grade Available - Human
What?

yeah what is this

op explain

Do americans (I assume) have to have attendance on all types of collage education?

I've been having a bad semester and I'm skipping class today too. Hopefully my professor will let me take the test later but I have low expectations. I hate being a depressed loser.

>Grade Available - Human
>Human
I guess you're not a robot.

Attendance policies are almost universal now in college. It's not really that a big of deal though. I drive over an hour to my college and still show up on time everyday. People are just lazy.

it really depends in my experience. the lower level classes tend to be bigger and its impossible to take attendance. some fag profs will make you sign in via a sheet or a clicker tool but most dont care. as i went to higher level courses they became much smaller, around 20-30 per class and even if the prof doesnt take direct attendance every class they can tell if you miss a bunch of classes

My grades are bad but I still have like 2 months to fix them so hopefully I pull through.

The class was Human Nutrition, it got cut off in the photo.

Got an assignment in for 5th of April, better leave it till the first. Open book test then available in May. Pretty epic gamers.

Attached: 1C9FFA1C-E957-4509-9CC2-6498F1CC7A84.jpg (1024x770, 202K)

>barely squeaked by in two classes with exactly 5/10 points
>know it was just luck
>still use it as a justification to myself for putting in even less effort

Attached: disappointed_dino.jpg (215x183, 5K)

I'm failing yet another math course (stats) and there's no suprise there. My problem is I don't put in enough time to study. But like why would I when I can just immerse myself in modded GTA V for six to eight hours every day? Making half a mil weekly from my properties and driving/flying in a Deluxo is more fun than doing multiple 30 question homework assignments and quizzes.

I'm not going to take online classes anymore. I can't be trusted to organize my own shit.

Attached: 1522725551355.png (299x421, 118K)

ditched a class, got caught, and have a NG

Imagine actually getting caught

Attached: 1235413454.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Sounds more like highschool than college

I'll probably have to retake a whole semester's worth of classes because I can't get a hold of myself to tell somebody at my externship location what they and I have to do to in order to pass my classes in time.
But other than that, just great.

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 8K)

spent entire spring break watching anime. based

Coursework is killing me

Still got a 89.3% GPA though

Attached: 1514163827550.jpg (439x449, 50K)