ITT we recreate man to be perfect

ITT we recreate man to be perfect.
Fix any flaws you think the human body has or add anything that you think would generally improve mankind.

Alright so i have a problem that i'm going to fix.
You know how it's impossible to know if a sound is coming straight ahead of you or right behind you?
Well to fix that i think man should have another ear on his forehead, so that if there's a sound in front the front ear picks it up You'll instantly know if there's something up front, rather than the vagueness of it maybe being behind.

Attached: Cn4-5X2WEAAaKzX.jpg (634x765, 49K)

Also remove the 3 bottom ribs so that self-succ is easier to do

remove carbon based body
replace with perfect robotic body

i wanna be able to turn my head 360 or atleast 180

Good idea.

I don't think that's allowed.
I was more thinking of biological evolution.

Agreed!

I dont know what the fuss about that humanoid. But hurrdurr it can survive carcrash. Who fucking cares id rather die in a carcrash than to be evolved in that humanoid monster

4 arms, double jointed legs, better sight and hearing, stronger bones, regrowing teeth.

We have a clear exoskeleton and everything is de-attachable…OOH if you get attacked you hurt 10000 times more…oh wait…that's a lego

Wings so we can fly

Second dick so you can fuck both holes at the same time

Second brain and second heart with second circulatory system so one can completely bleed out and you won't die.

fuck it, let's just make a second man but let this be a woman so he is not alone

Simple remove pimples

you cant feel pain and it wont effect you because of 6 more layers of skin
if that aint enough just add more

Make testicles able to retract through conscious thought.

I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to leave some of the most sensitive organs just dangling outside there. And don't give me that bullshit about "Sperm needs to be made lower than body temp." Nigga there are plenty of animals with internal testicles and they mate just fine.

You don't need a third ear, you just need to offset the ears so one is a little bit more forward than the other. You could also one slightly higher than the other to account for sounds above and below. Owls have this, which makes them better hunters.

I don't know what it would do to aesthetics, but it'd be pretty damn useful.

Hmm, didn't think of that.
Yeah that's actually a better solution.

our brain turns into that of a dog, eliminating all worries.

Attached: ARF BARK.png (530x460, 34K)

but I'm still alone though

Attached: 1522606396812.jpg (640x636, 95K)

Based
And give females fake dicks like heyenas have

Bump for more ideas

Legs are too long and easy to break. Make them incredible short and thick instead.

Long set of tentacles in addition to our arms and legs

This, also enforce the knees a lot. Then make the skin a lot thicker, also give us retractable claws and fangs.

Oh this is one I always thought about. Some sort of ranged attack that is capable of killing small animals and bugs at a distance. As it is we have to use another tool or be really careful to not get bit by small creatures or have them evade our graps, but it'd be nice if we could just spray a toxic web at things instead.

The most vital flaw with man can be easily fixed with a self-lubricating anus, you know? To prevent constipation?

Attached: 1523229638576.png (640x400, 32K)

penises on our elbows to use as batons

That reminds me. Move the balls into our body. They are a major weak spot.

Need some sort of way to keep them cool otherwise you will greatly reduce sperm production.

Go fuck yourself with your transhumanist bullshit

I think you would have the same problem that the titanic had

Icebergs?