Can someone explain me how this fucking ugly instagram random got a gf and we cant? what does he have that we dont...

Can someone explain me how this fucking ugly instagram random got a gf and we cant? what does he have that we dont? its like god is trying to pull jokes on us like WTF Im tired of being alone like all of us, what did we even do to deserve this? im sure that atleast we wouldnt do that disgusting face in a photo.

>I love torturing myself watching happy couples on instagram..

Attached: ugly ass.png (597x445, 644K)

>[him]
>asked a girl out
>[you]
>doesn't talk to women at all
hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1505091064621.gif (512x807, 434K)

That dude is actually handsome, he is just wearing basedglasses and is making autism face at the camera

You're a fucking weirdo while he is normal

Quality kek

Orginali orginalo

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 569K)

what if i ask a girl and she says:
>no, and im gonna tell all my friends that you asked me out.
>everyone look at me!!! user asked me out!!

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

he is even making the onions boy face at the camera
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want a cute "geek" girlfriend too that only plays league of legends,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: by myself.png (597x597, 618K)

I swear i would pay everything for you that your boyfriend doesnt, I would even give you my soul just so you look at me in the eyes for 3 seconds

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

what else do you want from me!

Attached: alone.png (597x597, 868K)

She's not that much hotter than him. Anyway I'm guessing they have good compatibility and chemistry, he has achievements,is probably funny and most importantly he wasn't too big of a coward to ask her out

I know she is not that hotter, but atleast he has someone,
>I'm guessing they have good compatibility and chemistry, he has achievements,is probably funny and most importantly he wasn't too big of a coward to ask her out
I agree with you with all of that, but how the fuck does he still have a gf with that PREY FACE.

>fucking ugly instagram random
he's really handsome. god he looks just like my oneitis.

He's not repulsive by any means the fuck?

Maybe it's because I'm from a country in South Europe/Middle East but these sort of guys are common and granted they have a decent personality don't have issue getting girlfriends

He's not as ugly as you seem to think he is. I'd give him like a 5/10 and her like a 6/10. They make a decent pair. Dude is probably funny, looks like a funny guy.

the legs he smells whenever he wants,
>he's really handsome.
I was thinking you werent allowed to have a beard in 2019, and those glasses like.. what are thoooose. this guy doesnt deserve to have a girlfriend.

Attached: legs.png (592x594, 597K)

Dude you're fucking weird lmao I can see why you don't have a gf

This bitch ugly asf. yall niggas is blind

Women settle when they cannot get Chad. That does not mean she is attracted to him nor that she fucks him

Attached: ugly.jpg (767x713, 116K)

they're looksmatched

He looks rich and probably intelligent with a good job.

Looks don't matter to females only wealth and social status does.

Don't ask out a fucking roastie and that won't happen. Go for a decent human being, and even of she says no, that's all it will be and you can both move on.

>Can someone explain me how this fucking ugly instagram random got a gf and we cant? what does he have that we dont?

He has social skils.

how do they get into this situation like, wasnt he ugly when you met him?

Attached: 1546680102217.jpg (377x299, 22K)

yeah, because calling other dudes ugly and being jealous of people in relationships are totally going to help you find a partner, mate