/Tinder/

It's that time again boys, how's tinder been treating ya? I started not to put much thought in responses and got a girls number today, pretty happy.

Attached: 03DF34B0-D3B7-4878-A698-DA088BF28628.png (1200x1200, 93K)

We spinnin bros

Attached: E1C9F73D-2A28-4ED7-A6FB-12BCCC5D2F8B.png (750x1334, 701K)

It's alright. I follow rules 1 & 2 relatively well, but I'm 5'7. Doesn't matter though, I'm quite happy being single.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-225017_Tinder.jpg (1440x1907, 374K)

How do I message a girl I knew in highschool on one of these dating apps? It is okcupid if interested.

You invite them out on Facebook.

What do you guys do to get photos of you with people? I only have selfies.

I've got mad matches and added them all on snap, but I'm broke rn so they kinda lose interest when I don't ask em to go out pretty quickly

Have friends lol

>old photos (but not too old) of you and a pet that are a little blurry.

>any gathering near water (pool,beach)

Quick flex part 1

Attached: CC4FA9CB-1A90-4067-A044-13F4337F136F.png (750x1334, 242K)

I don't use faceberg but I have them on Instagram. Are you sure that it would be smarter to do that?

>How's tinder been treating ya?

Do you know where you are?

just prop your phone against something and pose doing something so it looks like you have friends who take pictures of you.

Quick flex part 2, the second coming

Attached: 897A25B5-653B-4AEF-BD7B-31BDB975B9D2.png (750x1334, 603K)

nice assorment of globinas
u can deflect with a kitty/dog pic and some travel trip activity bs pic i guess

nigger

Attached: Dm2ns_fXcAEeKkx.jpg (785x736, 82K)

I feel so stupid for not thinking about this sooner.

Quick flex part 3, the end

Attached: 6EFC20F8-3201-494B-9ABA-917068F05245.jpg (750x1334, 154K)

Absolute shit.

Just want to kill my self. Why am I even alive.

Attached: 03BFDF32-FBA0-42A1-B3E5-958A6F363B7E.png (1125x2436, 699K)

fuck me, you talk like that? Get some class dude.

I'm white friend, but I live in Nee Jersey so actin like this pays off

Attached: 542EB813-6D88-4B40-A3B5-6F876ABA5F9A.png (750x1334, 1.69M)

>get some class
Nah imma keep doin me cus it's works pretty well

If I had that many ugly girls match me I would be swimming in....well, two vaginas

Also, payed for $100 worth of boosts.

My life is a cruel joke.

Attached: 888621B0-EBE5-4024-992D-EDCEE4F21D9C.png (1125x2436, 272K)

I dont have any pets and I've never traveled. 27 btw.

Your hidden "score" is probably too low to actually be shown to people. you need to delete your account and restart to start getting matches again.

then even worse than niggers

Tinder removed elo yesterday btw. And boosts remove Elo factor anyway, I'm just ugly.

>I dont have any pets and I've never traveled. 27 btw.
then take a trip and get a pet ur life sucks

Treated me good once when I lost my v-card. Other than that it's shit.

>make Tinder for laughs
>realise just how picky I am

Is this why I'm single?

Not fucking around with tinder right now because fuck that noise m but debating whether I should hit this chick up I met on there.

She is shy and never hits me up back. But I need a ride and shes basically my ride. Dont wanna seem beta tho.

>Don't wanna be beta
So just like don't be beta?

It would be. Facebook's primary problem is the real name aspect so if there's someone whose hacked her account they know perfectly well who both of you are and can give either of you shit for even talking to either of you. Seriously man, people hack each others facebooks all the time and just sit there in the background reading chats and shit. Girl's know about that stuff because they have a ton of angry ex-friends and sutors just waiting for more ammo to come along. Unless the girl you're talking to is navy seal tier in dealing with those people, she'll literally just pretend to be nice to you and then come up with an excuse to not see you.

better alternative is just to call her up, if she doesn't answer, go to her front door and just say you'd like to come inside and have a coffee and talk. Trust me, you wouldn't be the first dude to do that and she'll probably be able to deal with that situation better than you can imagine. If she's "busy" just give her your number and ask her to call you when she's free. Again, she'll know how to handle that situation either way.

Yeah I decided to /hitherup/

>class
>tinder

Really user? Those girls are there to fuck. They don't give a shit about class. Just be up front and funny and they'll suck yo dick

Can you /growup/ you underage faggot?

[No]never[/suckitboomer]

What should I say to her then? I have not spoken to her in almost 3 years.

Probably would work on a goofy slut.

>No facebook
>OkCupid
>Wants to hit up old school friend
>Hasn't seen her in 3 years
>"What should I say"

Man... is this even a good idea?
How about "Hey X, long time no see! What's up with you? Wanna grab a beer and catch up sometime?"

Then grow some balls and stop doubting yourself.

I get like 1 match per day and most ghost or unmatch me.

I had a bit of a crush on this girl in highschool, but my heart was set on someone else. I don't look bad or anything, will looks help in this situation? I don't want to be a creep.

With that much insecurity, I hope you're stunning.

I consider myself an 8/10 at most and a 6/10 on a bad day

Same but closer to one match per week. I matched with a cute black girl this morning (I'm black) and got unmatched at some point earlier today. I don't know why I keep trying but I feel like if I stop I'll die alone.

Everyone dies alone, user, but especially men. A woman will never be there for your moment of weakness, including your final one.

i need to update my shit but i feel like its just too awkward to ask somebody to randomly take a pic of me

Lmao Ive been unmatched by the only TWO matches Ive gotten so far. Is it even worth it to get gold to see those hidden likes? Something tells me theyre either bots or disgusting as fuck

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1928, 332K)

Don't fall for the gold meme, 9 times out of 10 it's bitches on the literal other side of the world or ugly chicks. The few matches I have made that actually went somewhere weren't even from Gold, although Plus letting you swipe more often might help.

Heres bumble if youre curious. Its a run of the mill ugly fat bitch. Hasnt responded in 2 days. Havent set up my POF account yet. Is that any better?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1125, 168K)

Still did better than me, I bought Bumble's equivalent of Tinder Gold and the only swipe I got was some linebacker-looking black tranny. And I'm so much of a degenerate that I would've fucked it if I wasn't trying to have my first time be with an actual woman. Now I just use Tinder exclusively but it's not like I'm getting results.

Damn dude. There was this other bitch in Bumble that ended up unmatching me. Cant even remember her face, features of what she even said. Shits so superficial and surface level. Im starting to left swipe girls that have (travel, adventure, doggo, and wine) in their fucking profiles. How the FUCK is that a personality?

Do you guys just spam likes? Im so picky I never get matches.

Attached: 1517667656245.jpg (400x379, 41K)

I've gotten like 5-6 numbers since i got the app on valentines, the girls I speak to give them out pretty easily. One girl I got her number like this:
>Me: What am I applying for a date with you or a couple drinking buddies
>Her: Anything you want
>Me: Are you sure you can give me anything
>Her: Yep anything
>Me: How about your #
>Her: ###-###-####
Is it really that much of an accomplishment? I feel like the number means nothing until you agree to meet up in person

Tinder used to punish guys for spamming likes but they patched that out yesterday. This app is more or less RNG, and even if you do get matches there's a 75% chance they'll just ghost and/or unmatch for no reason.

No the match means nothing, if you actually get a number out of it that means you actually have a shot.

I used to have tinder but I lost my hope in the girls I met. Well, i'm not a 2/10 beta but girls here (pol) still prefer to date chads as far as I know.
But things changed when I met a chick on tinder who was just catfishing some desperate normies. We kinda liked each other and now we are catfishing together. Mostly, as a targets we pick guys who send you a fuck invite as one of the first messages. On this Saturday, for example, we've planned a catfish for a group of guys. They will rent a room for one night in Hilton hotel and should wait naked for our fake account... Then a pair of other guys will come to the room "rent by our fake".
I know, it's sad that it's almost the only way I can date her since we met (almost one year).

I saw some fishy shit on tinder, matched with a girl who gave me one word answers and when I was high I asked her on a date after like 4 messages exchanged. She said yes, I looked her up on FB and found she had like 6 profiles and an active relationship in one of them. The convos were cringe and seemed like a catfish. Dont be suprised if this girl is also catfishing you

I'm meeting her in person constantly when we do something together. Been in her house n' shit but just for a while, nothing serious. She's got some mental troubles I have to admit it, but I like her kinda retarded way of being :v

I found a girl to shitpost with, all memes and shit.
Met her today and turns out she is actually fat and was using angles and shit to hide it in her pictures. I already played games and shit with her so she has my steam and discord.
I would have felt guilty if I just nope'd the fuck out of there so I kept flirting with her out of guilt and held her hand out of guilt. And when she asked for 'next time' I agreed because I am too much of a bitch to say 'sorry u are fucking fat'

thats why you gotta look em up on facebook first dude, you will find at least one real pic. Also if the girl you are talking with has nothing but face pictures thats a redflag

bro that girl will cheat on you or say you raped her or some shit. You already know she has zero moral compass if she is willing to scam and embarrass dudes just for humours sake. If you cross her dont be surprised if she fucks you hard and not in a good way

dont use bumble for some reason the average girl is better looking on there and its harder to get matches, I get more matches on tinder at least

Keeping thread alive with autisitc no-effort messages

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-205947_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 180K)

double guns on this one

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-210046_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 181K)

im assuming there was a context to this at one point but her current profile says otherwise

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-210144_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 179K)

Bonus:
young girl who teaches small black kids

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-210240_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 594K)

the rest is too sad with her making excuses for their behaviour cause they dont have good parents(parent)

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-210348_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 379K)

let's see your bio, I'll give you some tips

Not mine, but I found it hilarious

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-183903_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 157K)

>give up on having a serious bio since no likes
>put 'if you wont watch anime with me I wont enjoy your company' intyo my bio
>weeb girls start liking me (the few that exist in my shit town)
>don't know what to say
do I just say anime and chill or what

More pics of A?

that wont work retard do something actually creative to these lone autist girls

Attached: 1552629708698.png (1200x600, 892K)

this is complete and utter cringe

How should I make my photos looks better, add filters/angles? Also should I include pic of my cat?

what is something creative

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-182539.png (1080x1920, 935K)

she is probably out of my league but i want to try anyways

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-183447.png (1080x1920, 729K)

POF is worse.

You're better off on Farmers Only

you gotta do something to relate to her while also breaking her balls/neg her or disconnect and question your similarity
>" hey! i really like anime too, though im not sure if im a weeaboo. I watch ____ , ___ and ______. Does that make me one, and if so, is that a bad thing?"
you need to give girls a conversation they can continue on tinder otherwise they'll be retarded too and give convo ending replies(not always on purpose) leaving you to try to start something up again.
And act as if youre not so much of a weirdo that you dont know what a weeaboo is. Leave your knowledge/gaypilling until after you meet irl and can actually be real with eachother

fucking normalfags... why do you come here?

Attached: 1549310833963.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>fucking

its r9k relax ffs

Attached: pk otarie53 a sa sur son pc 2.jpg (216x238, 7K)

Are people swiping until they can't anymore? I've been on the app for months and have not had even one single match. I feel I could spend more time swiping and rarely, if ever hit the maximum for the day.

I lost my virginity to a chick on tinder like 5 years ago. I don't regret it at all, but I don't know if I'd do it over again. I'm kind of neutral feeling on the whole thing, honestly

Attached: 1506473859518.jpg (211x367, 9K)

how did she feel about you being a virgin? how did you bring it up?

To laugh at pathetic people.

I never brought it up and she never said anything about it. So if she knew (which she probably did), she didn't really care. She was a huge slut though, so maybe she knew and got off on it

Attached: 1400545615181.png (250x251, 47K)

so you just knew what to do? how to use a condom, how to lick her out etc

Honestly mate it comes down to profile quality more than you being attractive. Look up guides no joke.

>eating out a whore
Bruh

I guess I am an uggo. No matches.

Lol same I miss her

I really didn't have any clue and just kind of figured it out as I went. Kissing was kind of awkward because I was also KV and had no idea what I was doing. Luckily we were drinking. I went down on her and wasn't really sure what I was dong, but she didn't complain, so I guess it was okay. Then she kind of took control and started grinding on me but my dick slipped inside so she just started riding me. We both talked about using a condom, but once I slipped inside, it was kind of "too late." Once you actually start fucking though, you realize what works and what to do. So I got a huge confidence boost and we were doing a bunch of positions and I was spanking her ass and whatnot. I was afraid I'd nut before even putting it in, but with the alcohol, I fucked her so long she had to take a break.

Overall, you learn quickly in the moment.

Attached: 1392969898178.png (800x670, 204K)

this is so fucking cringe. Any chick receptive to this level of nonsense is a brain-dead turbo normie whore

will you stay on /robot/ after this u straight fag?

Attached: 1453466757547.png (641x498, 451K)

What's rules 1&2 are there more rules?

Jow Forums isn't even my home board. I spend most of my time on Jow Forums, and just come here every now and then. But since I lost my virginity, I fucked 4 other chicks. So maybe it's true that losing it helps you by boosting your confidence or something

Attached: 1488231185833.jpg (570x570, 21K)

Yeah POF rocks, but I'm good looking and have money.

>POF rocks

Like 75% of the profiles on there are fake though. By far, POF has been the worst "dating" app I've used

I deleted my second account aged 4 months after having my original for almost 5 years. I think I'm just gonna tap out seeing as I never even had a first date. Trophy matches or bust.

There are a lot of fake accounts but you get a huge range of people to swipe with the age gap being so large. I report the fakes, you should to. I've never used tinder but bumble was alright.