I was talking with my friend about his new gf and (I don't remember how it came up) he told me that he would never eat...

I was talking with my friend about his new gf and (I don't remember how it came up) he told me that he would never eat pussy because it would be too degrading for him and that 'people who do it don't have any self-respect'. What do you guys think?

Attached: c0e.jpg (1200x948, 153K)

I agree
fuck
eating
pussy

smash that hole instead.

Not really into it but I dont mind doing it.

Does your friend like it when his GF sucks his dick? Because if he does, than that's a double standard right there

I enjoy orally pleasuring traps. I like the feeling of her dick filling my mouth. Theres nothing wrong with that.

I enjoy it. Maybe not to the exclusion of other sexual activity but there's nothing degrading about having complete control of a woman's body and mind and leaving her begging for your dick.

everything that is not white is fundamentally impure

exterminate those cockroaches before they completely overrun us

That's why I do it. Sex is taking but also giving back

making big dicked nignogs take HRT could be the salvation of the aryan race

Not the thing I asked for but hey whatever

Time to give all the migrants back to the 3rd world shitholes

yea its true femanons should honestly be ashamed of themselves for having such a degenerate sex organ

Fuck off to Jow Forums man, seriously

as a female the thought of it disgusts me, i wouldnt let anyone do that to me. sucking dick is the only acceptable option

very true ORIGAGAGA

Attached: 1483438896344.jpg (320x320, 21K)

but dick is an appendage, likely a lot cleaner and not covered in piss

has telling Jow Forums to keep their retardation on their own board ever worked?

Jewish nigger spotter

Attached: 1483381742820.gif (499x499, 45K)

Aaaaaand namecalling 100

>femanon
Nice try but you won't fool me

Not that I'd know of but it's always worth the try.

a (female-)friend of mine thought the same after licking a pussy

she never wanted a guy licking her feelin the same disgust as she felt when she licked a puss

after a while she got over it and now loves it

and I love licking pussy ^^ dunno why its simply awesome
but if she isnt clean, its one of the most digusting thing ever

Women as well as men should have at least the base hygiene down there, how hard could it be?

This. Sex after a good shower/bath is the best, both of you smell fresh and there are no worries about hygiene