What is your biggest regret in life, user?

What is your biggest regret in life, user?

Attached: 1551649639880.png (468x501, 324K)

>What is your biggest regret in life, user?
being born

Not taking my mental health seriously.
Guess I got memed pretty good by normalfags

INB4 somebody shitposts against you again: no, it's not me. But I exposed you, so deal with the consequences.

Attached: 500299451718565900.png (127x128, 26K)

everything. cant think of a single thing im proud of

You can start taking care of your mental health now, user.

Not being able to bring about the extinction of niggers

Not killing all the people I wanted to when I had the chance. I have a list of literally hundreds of names of people who do not even deserve to live.

Surviving past birth

Cigarettes, at 22 i have chronic cough

Attached: 1892270147536575.jpg (500x496, 18K)

Do you wish you had a death note lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-055724_crop_720x1042.jpg (720x1042, 621K)

losing 100lbs and then gaining it all back

Not going to the doctor because Im a lazy cunt.

Trusting an acquaintance and letting him in my house

Having an inbred kid probably. Less the kid, is normal, but the family situation and odd secret around it.

>What is your biggest regret in Iife, user?
being born

Rejected a thicc white gf because of the age gap

seeing my moms dick

Not killing myself a decade ago when there was still a bit of dignity left in my life.

not breaking up with her when I realized she was being manipulated by her mother - as a 25 year old

Done that to some extent.
It wont give me those years back nor shake off the feeling that im barely a person.

Your mom has a dick lmao?

Attached: 6.jpg (1272x1800, 1.09M)

Being born dirt poor and a misfit.
Not having the courage to off myself.

Not clearing out the fucking name field.

Not going to college sooner.

>Not clearing your asshole
Checked

Attached: 1547000662806.jpg (1536x1536, 183K)

Ruining my relationship with alcohol. I love it, but anytime I drink I feel extreme guilt and act like an ass due to all the dumb shit I've done in the past with it. Would be nice to drink normally, but I burned that option a long time ago, can't do it at all anymore.

Kind of a toss-up between two possibilities.

First, not putting more effort into successfully killing myself before I became someone with Responsibilities. I now feel that killing myself would be dishonorable because there are people who at least sort-of depend on me (sad, given that I don't even have a relationship).

Alternatively, a couple of ridiculously hot girls actually showed a serious interest in me in high school, which I fucked up completely because by that point I was incapable of believing it wasn't some kind of setup for a horrible and humiliating prank. Noooooo turned out they were both actually serious and genuinely nice. Needless to say, that's the last time that happened.

Chugging paracetamol instead of my fathers heart medication when I was 13 years old.

Not doing the job properly when I tried to kill myself at 16.
Not killing myself right now at 32.

When I first started masturbating.

First one that came to mind:

>be like 14 or so
staying over with a friend of my dad and her daughters
>one afternoon alone with them in their room
>they tell me theyre going to change clothes and not to look
>didnt look, too busy playing spiderman on my gameboy advance

I was thinking about this recently and actually one of my biggest regrets period is trying to like a lot of people. Like giving people the benefit of the doubt, trying to make things work when we never had that much in common etc. that's what really fucked up my life more than anything. I don't have really any regrets outside of trying with certain people.

Attached: 1549873821401.png (823x563, 606K)

My biggest regret? Idk there is a few.
Not paying more attention in class or being too shy when it came to girls. I always think about what if if I joined the marines out of high school. Blog over whatever

Attached: A66C6F1C-F86B-4CEE-89A5-E9D981B63F93.jpg (748x1092, 63K)

Not trying harder in school.
Pushing my family away.
Fucked my dads wife.
Did meth.

giving up everything

Being born ugly
origami

Massive fight with brother the day before he died.

Also took up smoking to impress a grill in secondary school, which was extremely fucking slow of me. Currently churning out about twenty five to forty euro a week on that shit.

Not asking her if she wanted to have a coffee with me one day when I first met her.

Tell me more about this.