I feel like a fucking gigachad right now:

So today i totally mogged some ricecels at university, i stole their females and asserted my dominance other those poor ricecels:
>be college student
>spring party at university was full of international students which many of them were from china or korea
>see a cute chinese girl among a pack of ricecels and decided to join in
>say hi to everyone, they got very confused but that chinese girl was the only person who acted reponsive to me
>she flushed and said some chink gibberish to her friends
>i asked ''what is she saying?'' they respond ''she said you are handsome'' so i asked her ''do you think i'm handsome'' and she said ''yeah, you're pretty cute''
>at that moment i felt like a fucking chad tbqh
>the 4 ricecels just stood up here watching while i was taling to her
>she said that my shit colored eyes are so beatiful since her her black soulless eyes were worse
>i kept firlting with her and that 4 ricecels didn't stop me, they just stood there will i was mogging them into oblivion
>she kept calling me cute with no shame at all, she obviously wanted to fuck me right there
>but she had to stop since her next class would start in 10 minutes
Holy shit that was the greatest moment of my life, i never felt so fucking confident and euphoric, i feel like a god amongst men right now.........

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Lmao you are such a fucking faggot, Jesus Christ. You sound like a fucking mosque shooter my dude

>there are whites who proclaim to be ***incels*** on this board

>girl likes you
>ego explodes

Humble yourself, OP

when a man doesn't drink for 5 years any drop of water is like a blessing to him.

this tbqh
oregaaaaloo

>when a man doesn't drink for 5 years any drop of water is like a blessing to him.

Sure, but that's reason for him to celebrate, not crown himself Poseidon, God of the Ocean, and then go mad laughing at all those people he assumes are also dying in this desert.

you're such a metally ill nigger lmao

kys you cuck
oretatsaa

no
oregtttt

bump
oregtaaf

bumping
oreakakak

hopeless cuckpld tbqh

bump
oreggaa

bump
oreettt

its cool that you mogged some bugmen, but they are bugmen, lowest of the low. not much of an achievement.

I should also point out that if you procreate with the bugwoman, they your kids have part bug dna, thus cursing them to be forever mogged by true whites.

Keked outloud, good post, very original, much like this post.

What really happened
>"h-hey what's going on here?"
>entire chink circle stares
>because chinkeyes always look bubbly user thinks girl is amazed
>chinks:"yo let's fuck this whitu piggu"
>girl:"yeah do it"
>meanwhile user leans down because he totally doesn't want to miss out, looks like a beta while doing it
>"what did you say?"
>"she thinks you're uuh cute yeah lol"
>user blushes
>hangs out with girl while entire chinksquad is laughing internally and filming the whole thing to put it on some Chinese instagram
>girl : "well uuh I gotta go I have class in 10 minutes" (on a party)
>"yeah uh what about your numb.."
>chink squad is now giggling mad
>user thinks they are just smiling
>"yeah uh bye..." *trips over*
>vid on chink Instagram titled "the white incel flirt" now at 500likes
>anons self esteem is elevated because he was able to mog asians

Attached: 795188c9e8d987e6a534a4b9ca2b629d.jpg (236x311, 10K)

>all this cope lmao

Attached: wwaaa.jpg (178x172, 10K)

>meet girl at spring party
>leaves because of class in 10 minutes
user...

>t. Incel OP proud he "mogged" the international standard for betamales

keep coping lmao
original

kys
originalluu

>doesn't even give a good answer
Think next time you make a fantasy greentext dude

bumped
orett

bumpy
otteee

buuump
oyewff

so this thread is why all the asian robots make all those blacked / racebaiting threads against white men, I guess I see why

bumper bumper
orgee

buuuuuump
oregatt

trymmy bumped

>pic related
have a nice rest of your day, user

Attached: 1553079199594.jpg (965x900, 104K)