Negris nudes thread

send negris nudes you cucks

Attached: 1511114022018.jpg (750x1334, 123K)

Don't know what a negris is but assuming this is a black girl thread from the picture.

Attached: 1533568018622.jpg (672x629, 88K)

I grabbed the middle girl's tits(in a bikini) at a con and she got pissed

I am disgusted, yet aroused.

i want to make babies with all of them

white girls are better

Op here, I have some strange fetish for black skin tone, I want a thicc negris to dominate my weak ass and sit on my face.

Only if you like flat boards wearing too much makeup and treat you like shit.

Attached: 1531593948351.jpg (800x767, 140K)

>be nig
>be unattracted to nigresses
>even when entire nig family expects me to
things just ain;t so dayum straight.

Attached: 1543108344801.png (396x385, 62K)

Thanks for freeing a couple up for us oil drillers.

I'm not unattracted to black women, I just find that I'm more successful with white girls. Feels like a lot of black girls just brush me off for being "lame" or whatever.

>OH MASSA YU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT!!! I'M YA NIGGA, DADDY! IM YA SLAVE! CALL ME A NIGGA!
cringe

unequivocally unbased and non-redpilled

Damn I'm the exact opposite of you bro, I'm black and I want a harem of dark skinned black chicks with """natural hair""". I'm not on some gay woke shit either, I just love the a e s t h e t i c. Too bad I'm too much of a faggot to get this.

a long time ago on /s/ someone posted a straight african bitch laying on a mat with her legs up in the air. ive been looking for this picture because all the shades she displayed were beautiful from various amounts of bodily sun concealment. like her face was dark brown, chest sort of high yella, purplish thighs, pink lips, tan feet, etc. it was just so beautiful. if you have something like that op, please share

>GRABBED THEM
How gentlemanly of you to grab her belongings off the floor.

Most oil drillers aren't really into the raceplay thing. I find it funny and ironic but it would be cringe to try to get a real black woman to do that.

Left looks more European than African though.

>OH MASSA NOT IN THE ASS
>OH MASSA IT HURTS BUT I LOVE IT
>YES, FILL MY SLAVE ASS

Ironically Tomi has probably taken more BBC. Left has a white husband.

2bh this. The n-word is heinous and I'd never want to utter it. I am just attracted to black features.

Nothing ironic about that. Whites get the best women and leave the scraps to others.